BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Update. Pack landed. Ordered on 12th of December. Seller has legit items that are hard to find. Be patient with the man because I am sure he is overwhelmed with orders. Worth the wait and will order again. Thanks BG and Happy New Year all.

@BG pharmaceuticals have you shipped the orders from 19. december?
Probably, unless some order had some med that was out of stock. I just received a few anti-depressants and will ship them monday.

@BG pharmaceuticals can you take a look on your discord dms regarding a payment? No hurry for tracking and stuff, just to know if everything's ok. Thanks
I will try to check today but I have a lot of emails to answer first.

@BG pharmaceuticals hello, i did try to scan your geno with "its" app (turks app who scan pharma drugs) and it says my geno is not recognized.
The app is not working properly since a lot of months. Says the same for all turkish meds.

Update. Pack landed. Ordered on 12th of December. Seller has legit items that are hard to find. Be patient with the man because I am sure he is overwhelmed with orders. Worth the wait and will order again. Thanks BG and Happy New Year all.
Thanks for the good words, happy new year :)

Probably, unless some order had some med that was out of stock. I just received a few anti-depressants and will ship them monday.

I will try to check today but I have a lot of emails to answer first.

The app is not working properly since a lot of months. Says the same for all turkish meds.

Thanks for the good words, happy new year :)
I haven't ordered antidepressants, but have not received tracking yet. I have also sent you an e-mail with the order number. Would be great if you find time to check and if something is out of stock let me know so I will take something else then instead of waiting longer.

I haven't ordered antidepressants, but have not received tracking yet. I have also sent you an e-mail with the order number. Would be great if you find time to check and if something is out of stock let me know so I will take something else then instead of waiting longer.
I will answer in 1-2 days, I am preparing the packages for shipping now.

Interesting. My order is from the 27th and I've not received shipping confirmation. Maybe something is out of stock, hopefully not.

Thinking of just ordering a bunch of injactable ephedrine and drinking it ... anyone here does this?
Exactly the same as taking pills. I used to do it before I got a bunch of pharma eph tabs from the var king guy before he closed down. Glad I did. I knew it would be hard to find again.

My order from the 27th arrived today.
Unfortunately, PT-141 and Bematorin drops were not inside the package.
I've sent an email regarding the missing products. Please contact me.