BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Most people take gear and have no slightest clue what they do to be honest, but why even bother, it's just some hormones and cancer medications xD

Are you all stupid its Like driada If you want to buy hers Standing wich Postal service IS used.... Do you seriously think thats how you get caught? Not by sending Money from YOUR BANK Account to HIS BANK Account? Locks Like the steroids fucked you brains way more than my.

How seriously stupid are you? Do you think lawenforcment Units searching 70k pakets a day for shit Like that? Not knowing Tracking Nummber and from WHO IT got sended. Is that a Joke right now? You don't now shit about how the system works so fuck Off.

If this scarys you already, you would be seriously shocked how easy IT is to get caught. The system Just don't Cares about you at all thats all about IT.

Just Stop doing criminal stuff If you brains cant handle IT.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha, dude is on a bodybuilding platform and says steroids make stupid and fuck the brain, while he is doxxing the postal service a seller is using and does not understand why it is a problem. Go to sleep kid and don't play the gangster here giving advice how to get caught and how not, a guy that is doxxing the postal service of a seller is in no position to give such advice.

Hahahahahahaha, dude is on a bodybuilding platform and says steroids make stupid and fuck the brain, while he is doxxing the postal service a seller is using and does not understand why it is a problem. Go to sleep kid and don't play the gangster here giving advice how to get caught and how not, a guy that is doxxing the postal service of a seller is in no position to give such advice.
IT is true its proofen thats high dosages of Testosteron making the brain Up to 25% slower. The Most hitted Part IS the Short memory..... Seriously you don't know that? You know Testosteron is fucking with 30 different hormones in the Body? Dude you cant be seriously right now. Are you trolling? And Paket is on the way to me thank you.
Im Not a Gangster and i don't wanna be one.

The flu caught me on Sunday and it was pretty bad. I am much better now but I hope I don't have pneumonia. It was very hard but I still managed to fulfill not a very low amount of orders. Just prepared most of the newer orders and will process the newest ones now.

The flu caught me on Sunday and it was pretty bad. I am much better now but I hope I don't have pneumonia. It was very hard but I still managed to fulfill not a very low amount of orders. Just prepared most of the newer orders and will process the newest ones now.
Take some of your vitamin c injections, brother

Got my Order today really Happy all was good!!

Arived 9 days after Order. Make you eroids review later tonight, thank you very much.

Attachments

• IMG_20240125_173401_947.jpg
    IMG_20240125_173401_947.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20240125_172953_831.jpg
    IMG_20240125_172953_831.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 64