BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

BREAKING NEWS: he's been saying this all along.

In general I do not reply to emails asking for tracking. I check the order ID and if I see I have just prepared the package or I have sent the package but still have to send tracking via the site which sometimes takes me 4-5 days - I don't reply.

I don't reply to the question why the tracking says I have not yet handed the package to the courier for XXX days. The first date on every tracking is the day I physically handed the package, this is all I can say. So if you have tracking the package is shipped.

My Order from 19th december arrived on 25th january. Seems some products were out of stock. I ordered some ipamorelin and tb-500 which was out of stock. BG sent the order without it, but told me that directly after shipping and asked me for refund info. I received the refund a couple of days later. He also gave me some statin and clonidine for free. Products are working as they should. I ordered Oxytocin, IGF-1 LR3, Humulin N, Novorapid, Telmisartan, Lyrics, Ezetimibe, Clonidine, Simvastatin, Pramipexole and T4. I am not quite sure about the IGF-1 LR3, I dose it with 75mcg 30 mins before training, I do not know if the pump comes just from the insulin ( humulin r and humulin n at the moment ) or also the IGF-1 LR3, well if the IGF-1 doesn't work I do not give the fault to BG, it might happened because of the shipping, not because it was fake in the first place. All the other products work as they should and already have in the past. BG just needs to teach himself to communicate better with his customers in cases like mine. I really do not have an issue with waiting if you just keep me updated man, just waiting without any update or information for 2-3 weeks really sucks. I can still recommend him ( and surely some people saw that I did before as well ) but be prepared that he might not keep you informed if something is out of stock and you might wait for some time.

Last edited:
I am doing much better in the last 2-3 days, I only cough a lot atm. That flu was pretty hard. I managed to ship almost all of the delayed orders and replied all the delayed emails, without those asking for tracking - I send those by email via the site and I still have to send some tracking codes.

koslawikov, this is why some people say it is a must to test a new compound solo. Otherwise you can't be sure which product do what. But you have to have realistic expectations, some products just do they work and you feel nothing.

Trying to send payment to your EUR account in the email with wise and I am getting 'We cannot currently accept payments to this recipient'

I've sent payments to this account before as its saved in my recipients not sure what the issue is

Trying to send payment to your EUR account in the email with wise and I am getting 'We cannot currently accept payments to this recipient'

I've sent payments to this account before as its saved in my recipients not sure what the issue is
SInce 2-3 days the bank details are new, if you made the order before that please make a new one or email me for the new bank details.

SInce 2-3 days the bank details are new, if you made the order before that please make a new one or email me for the new bank details.
I just made the order today, I don't wanna say what bank it is but its whichever is in the email as of today, I've sent you an email an hour ago regarding the issue please could you reply with the account details I can send to

Please could you confirm if you received a payment of 147.11eur today from westernunion? Seems to take alot longer than wise

Please could you confirm if you received a payment of 147.11eur today from westernunion? Seems to take alot longer than wise
Wtf can you all stop asked this stupid sh** there,

This is a place for reviews, not for payment confirmation or order/tracking confirmation !

this is not an after sales service forum, send him a damn email and wait,

It would be nice for a moderator to regulate this kind of thing on this forum

@Millard

This is a place for reviews, not for payment confirmation or order/tracking confirmation !

@Millard
While I agree re information about payments and payment receipts, in my experience some seller's only respond to requests for order status (has it shipped, I've already been waiting two weeks) when posted in the forum, and never respond to emails. From that perspective, this plays a review function, because it forces sellers to respond when there are delays in order processing and lets everyone else see those instances. Direct emails that are never answered serve neither the purpose of resolving delays or allowing other forum participants to have a view into order processing consistency of sellers.

@Millard
While I agree re information about payments and payment receipts, in my experience some seller's only respond to requests for order status (has it shipped, I've already been waiting two weeks) when posted in the forum, and never respond to emails. From that perspective, this plays a review function, because it forces sellers to respond when there are delays in order processing and lets everyone else see those instances. Direct emails that are never answered serve neither the purpose of resolving delays or allowing other forum participants to have a view into order processing consistency of sellers.

I can see some pro's and con's for n00bz & new sources. Much less a problem for vets & established sources.

First time order, comunication OK...delivery was fast 7 days.Everything came in the original boxes that was nice. Will order again.