BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

is it normal for no trakcing update 6 days after payment. asked for tracking
Yes its normal i you read a few pages of this thread you know he is busy and answer email and send tracking is last thing he do

Just wait you order will come...if you dont have it after 2 weeks send him a email

I only takes alot of time for him if everbody emails about his orders info after 2 or 3 days its not amazon

Ordered on Monday - didn't get an order confirmation. Unfortunately, I have not yet received a reply to my two emails either

This source has been a little bit of a let down recently, my first order was missing a item, in the meantime I had a second order he could of added it too, communication is next to zero! Think he has pussy on his mind. Both orders taken weeks to receive

Sad to hear that brother. I thought it would be a good source to get pharma stuff. - thought of becoming a regular customer. Any good alternatives for EU customers?

@BG pharmaceuticals
I dont know if anyone pointed this out but the "Peptides and HGH" section has some peptides that dont have the correct janoshik testing added to them (for example thymosin, thymulin etc showing DSIP test report). Can you add the correct reports if you have them?

This source takes like 7 days to respond to emails

Some people are impatient and want instant replies. That's fine. Not judging.

Did the pack land and were the goods legit?

Did an anonymous online drug dealer treat you like a pretty little princess? *meh*

im still waiting for product to arrive. Payed march 24, order processing march 25. Payment recieved april 2. Prob gonna arrive this week if shipping time truly is 7-10 days.

Some people are impatient and want instant replies. That's fine. Not judging.

Did the pack land and were the goods legit?

Did an anonymous online drug dealer treat you like a pretty little princess? *meh*
Who are you? Bitchy little cunt , 7 days response to an email is shit no matter what you’re selling, I bet he makes some good money out of it or he wouldn’t do it !

Basically this sources customer service is non existent. He doesnt reply to questions i dont think. he just processes your order 1 week after payment:l
Who are you? Bitchy little cunt , 7 days response to an email is shit no matter what you’re selling, I bet he makes some good money out of it or he wouldn’t do it !