Melanotan 2 dosing protocol

You are also on tren, right? Maybe its extra bad while on tren. Guess i will keep dextrose in my bag just in case
I am but there was a noticeable drop in blood glucose that I could directly attribute to the mt2, that usually occurred at night. The tren probably doesn't help either though, you're right.

Guys with experience in MT2, I've been using it for a few months, 250mcg a week for maintenance, i have quite a few new moles on my back, neck...
People say that after a while they disappear when you stop, i hope that's true... if not, i won't use MT2 again :(

Guys with experience in MT2, I've been using it for a few months, 250mcg a week for maintenance, i have quite a few new moles on my back, neck...
People say that after a while they disappear when you stop, i hope that's true... if not, i won't use MT2 again :(

They do, along with the tan, but more slowly. Might want to take the opportunity to have them looked at by a derm and removed if recommended though. They've always been there, with less pigment, and still just a capable of becoming cancerous.

No, that's not true.
Moles which are slightly visible get darker with Melanotan and after the usage the get often lighter.
But in my experience not all get lighter and I even got a lot of new ones.

I go years between MT2 cycles, and the first time I seemed to get new moles. Within a couple of years they'd disappear, but with another cycle reappear, all in the same places.

The documentation out there doesn't seem to show new moles being generated, but keep in mind moles can be clear, and therefore invisible until MT2 stimulates pigmentation. Some can grow with MT2 which is a red flag and should be checked out asap.