Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

I'm at 2600 from breakfast... This is going to be a fun day. Deadlifts, squats, legs, biceps are going to have to take a beating around lunch... I woke up late today so got off to a late start.

I'm feeling like I should jump in on this today instead of tomorrow, I'm not going to be able to just sit all day tomorrow like planned. Plus everybody seems to be doing it today. Gonna roll outa bed and try to do a 3k breakfast:D

I already have 3k by 0745, but this is waiting til tomorrow for me. Todays a work day and tomorrow Ill have time to go to some restraunts and make the most of it.

Im interested to see who actually gets the most (I know thats not the challange, but its still interesting)

This is the new and ever so exciting meso challenge thread! Everyone's able to drop in and try the challenges posted say if you could complete them or not. Starting this off with a 10k calorie challange! Myself and @Eman are jumping in on it @Thenewera should join it aswell I think. I am doing it this Saturday April 16th and will post a photo of my myfitnesspal at the end of day (keep in mind I'm only 190lb too)

So that's it! If you got a challenge fire it up, if you wish to join a challenge let us know.

@jaymaximus you in? @ROB581211 this is how I plan to become my fluffy weight :D
This sounds AWESOME! We should have to post pics of all the food, too.

2400 cal breakfast. 8am
milk and regular muscle combat whey not a mass gainer shake. I'm going to try and do this without any cheat foods maybe...
You can totally do it without cheat foods. I thought we were doing it tomorrow? Are you stretching?

You can totally do it without cheat foods. I thought we were doing it tomorrow? Are you stretching?

The plan for me was to do it tomorrow but my Saturday and Friday have kind of flipped in what I'm doing during the day so going to try and crush it today. All challenges can be done any day of the week of your choosing as long as it's done by weeks end (Sunday at midnight). Think eman, TNE, leancuisine and ruckin are doing it today too and Jay will be doing it tomorrow

Lol...its fun to watch you guys. I don't want any part of this challenge...my gut is stretched enough.

Imo pics should be a must.

Fuck it I'm in
the thought just had me too excited. Diet be damned!
Tomorrow...0300.
And Its not even a work day
I'm gonna fuck this challenge up

@RodgerThat it's technically a 24 hr event right? But has to be completed in one day ? Theoretically I could start tomorrow at 1 minute past midnight and go till midnight?
if you wish to start at 00:01 there is no rule against it but must be done in one week day, I.e Saturday must be done on Saturday but you have from 00:01-23:59 to take full advantage of it.

if you wish to start at 00:01 there is no rule against it but must be done in one week day, I.e Saturday must be done on Saturday but you have from 00:01-23:59 to take full advantage of it.
This is the best idea ever
Interested in where everybody comes in at
I'm going to document it all so there is no doubt. I'm taking this very serious