Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

I just ate a whole fudge iced chocolate cake. Probably floating in the 7,000 calorie range.
I'm laying down right now because I broke out into a sweat fest. Will get pics once I can move.

I just ate a whole fudge iced chocolate cake. Probably floating in the 7,000 calorie range.
I'm laying down right now because I broke out into a sweat fest. Will get pics once I can move.

I'm right there with you dude.. 4 double cheeseburgers immediately followed by back and bi workout put me down for a minute. Sushi feast coming up though... @rubisean stay tuned, know you're a sushi man

I'm right there with you dude.. 4 double cheeseburgers immediately followed by back and bi workout put me down for a minute. Sushi feast coming up though... @rubisean stay tuned, know you're a sushi man

I might need to throw in the towel. Feeling pretty gnarly. Can only imagine why.... hahha

View attachment 39910
Secret weapon hmm...?? Cup of coffee will make you feel better probably...or it might make your heart stop...:D

Man I kid you not I laid there with a heart rate of like 180 for a solid 30 minutes. Maybe my body adapted and was trying to burn some of them calories ;)

I'm probably going to get some sugar free Rockstar before my wife gets home so I can hold a conversation.

Let's just hope she doesn't find all the boxes and wrappers in the trash bin :p

Man I kid you not I laid there with a heart rate of like 180 for a solid 30 minutes. Maybe my body adapted and was trying to burn some of them calories ;)

I'm probably going to get some sugar free Rockstar before my wife gets home so I can hold a conversation.

Let's just hope she doesn't find all the boxes and wrappers in the trash bin :p
You better get back on it
Playboy
Oughta be ashamed of yourself