Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

Goddamn... what was a macro breakdown for your avg meal??
About 7 meals. One shake a day pwo
Yall act like this is abnormal. To get big gotta eat big bro's
How many times have you heard that saying? If your pressing the envelope your gonna have to eat.
Everyday everywhere big ass dudes are doing that and more. Lots more. I'm just a wannabe. But I can do it

@Leancuisine for my 6.5k days my approxiamate macro breakdown is

400 - 450P
500C
200F

Now I "cheat" because I take in a few protein shakes. But mine are blended with fruit, liquid egg whites, PB, oats, coconut oil, etc... All blended

Sushi. Ice cream coming up next... Losers of the challenges should have to donate ten dollars to anabolic lab. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160415_165900395_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160415_165900395_HDR.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'm at 7600 cals with only 2 donuts as sugary food. Got another 6 hours left in the day but I'm sick as a dog (sniffles and plugged up) so it's killing my appetite but I'll get that last 2400!

Why are you waisting your time with sushi
That has to be one of the worst choices for high caloric content

That sushi was 1100 calories all together man...

I thought I took a picture of the sundae but it wasn't in my pictures to post for some reason but anyways I'm up to 7300. I officially hate food and @RodgerThat right now. Pizza next I guess.

How does sushi have 1100 cals
Let's see
1 rice
2 fucking seaweed
3 raw fish

Those 3 are the most calorie efficient foods in any bodybuilders diet.

How does sushi have 1100 cals
Let's see
1 rice
2 fucking seaweed
3 raw fish

Those 3 are the most calorie efficient foods in any bodybuilders diet.

Lol I dunno man... It's just something I do normally on Fridays I just don't eat quite as much. There's a sauce and it's a fatty tuna so it adds up. I didn't think it was very calorie dense until I put it into myfitnesspal a while back. Compared to other choices though, you're right not that calorie dense if trying to get 10k in...

I got my first 1/3 of the day ingredients tonite. Countdown 5 hrs...
I won't be posting as I do it. I'll make one complete post with pics and nutritional info at the end of the day

Screenshot_2016-04-15-22-46-33.png

Alright... Here it is. I would do it again but I'd plan for it a little better. Pizza and cheesecake capped off the night. IMG_20160415_225319249_HDR.jpg

Cool challenge @RodgerThat ... It was not that easy. I'm in for the next challenge you come up with. I'm going to enjoy reading about others doing it while I go into a deficit for a little while.

View attachment 39957

Alright... Here it is. I would do it again but I'd plan for it a little better. Pizza and cheesecake capped off the night. View attachment 39958

Cool challenge @RodgerThat ... It was not that easy. I'm in for the next challenge you come up with. I'm going to enjoy reading about others doing it while I go into a deficit for a little while.

Congratulations my man!
It definitely isn't as easy as I thought it be, I'm currently laying on my couch trying not to puke while I only have 1 1/2 slices of pizza left then I can fall asleep an accomplished man.... I don't look forward to my date with my porcelain queen tomorrow though. Also going to enjoy going into a deficit for a little while

Congratulations my man!
It definitely isn't as easy as I thought it be, I'm currently laying on my couch trying not to puke while I only have 1 1/2 slices of pizza left then I can fall asleep an accomplished man.... I don't look forward to my date with my porcelain queen tomorrow though. Also going to enjoy going into a deficit for a little while

Ha no doubt. Honestly, perfect way to go into a deficit.

Going to enjoy following along with others this weekend.

I don't look forward to my date with my porcelain queen tomorrow though

^^ I'm not gonna get gross here but I'm a little concerned about what's going to happen after my coffee in the morning... :eek:

I ended with 9,560 calories...
Ate 2 spicy chicken sandwiches from Chick fil a, a large cookies and cream milkshake, fries, and 6 donuts.

Could have eaten 2 pieces of cheesecake and finished off the night with 10,000k complete, but when I walked downstairs for the cheesecake I noticed it was after midnight... scouts honor :(

I ended with 9,560 calories...
Ate 2 spicy chicken sandwiches from Chick fil a, a large cookies and cream milkshake, fries, and 6 donuts.

Could have eaten 2 pieces of cheesecake and finished off the night with 10,000k complete, but when I walked downstairs for the cheesecake I noticed it was after midnight... scouts honor :(

Good on ya bud! No small feat! Did you eat the cheesecake anyways....?

Side note, I did complete my challenge of 10k with a total of 10362 calories. More fat then I'm proud to say but got it all down. The issue.. I'm sick as a dog right now and I haven't puked anything up as of yet but I still have 2.5hr to midnight that I have to hold it down and my stomach is getting worse and worse now. But the calories have gone in!

Good on ya bud! No small feat! Did you eat the cheesecake anyways....?

Side note, I did complete my challenge of 10k with a total of 10362 calories. More fat then I'm proud to say but got it all down. The issue.. I'm sick as a dog right now and I haven't puked anything up as of yet but I still have 2.5hr to midnight that I have to hold it down and my stomach is getting worse and worse now. But the calories have gone in!

Nice!!! Way to smash your own "challange"
Hopefully your tummy can hold fast a bit more... just keep movements to a minimum and hopefully the caloric gods look down upon thee with pity and cure you of your ailments.

No I didn't haha.... I have an aversion to chocolate right now, and I'm saving the original cheesecake for my wifey.
Now if I still had some of that raspberry cheesecake I would be balls deep right now.