Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

Im at 10080 as of 2100. Still have some stuff waiting for me from earlier I couldnt eat. Pics and final stats coming once Im done.

Im not catching Trukk on the 13k though.

Well, here we go:
20160415_234018.jpg

4AM: Super Shake

20160416_101303.jpg
10AM: Steak Egg and Cheese Sandwhich, Blueberry Crumble Muffin, Greek Yogurt Parfait w/ Honey

20160416_105429.jpg
1030AM: Shake

20160416_150105.jpg 20160416_152907.jpg
3PM: 12 Pizza rolls. Half were Chicken, Jalepeno and PepperJack. Half were Mozerella. Chicken Alfredo w/ extra cheese. Snapple.

Not Pictured: Another Shake

20160416_203504.jpg
9PM: Chicken Teriyaki Sandwhich, Fries, Strawberry Lemonade

20160416_214459.jpg
10PM: Peach Cobbler, Vanilla Ice Cream

Not Pictured: One last shake. Casein + Milk and Liquid Egg Whites

Total Cals: 11866
P: 760
C: 1075
F: 510

Appearantly if I eat like this everyday, I'll be 321 lbs in 5 weeks.

In conclusion: I now hate food. I may become a vegan.

Challenge of the week April 18-24
This can be completed in anyday you wish this week and is inspired by a YouTube clip.
You will have 5minutes to squat as many reps as you possibly can with YOUR body weight! If you weight 205 you squat 205, if you way 250 you squat 250. Videos if possible and if not please follow the honour system with how many you got!

The rules:
All squats must be to parrellel or lower.
You may rack the weight and rest if needed.
You can wear whatever gear you want (I.e knee wraps, sleeves, belts, oly shoes ) anything that gives you an edge to squat more reps!
If you are an odd weight number and don't have fractional plates then just round down to the nearest 5lb increment, i.e you weight 223 then squat 220, it would be your choice if you want to round up but you do not have to even if you weigh 224.6.
Notes: THIS IS NOT A CONTEST BETWEEN EACHOTHER, but a challAnge against yourselves... But if being competitive helps then destroy the other guys numbers :D

Here is the YouTube link that inspired this

I currently have a bum quad so I'll be doing this on Saturday to give myself a bit more time to heal for the best possible chance.

Tagging some guys I think would join in
@TANGO.ECHO.KILO @romaleos @Perrin Aybara @ROB581211 @Eman @theprodgicalson @ruckin @Thenewera @Leancuisine

That's not everyone so feel free to tag some people so they can join in too without having to read the whole thread :p

Challenge of the week April 18-24
This can be completed in anyday you wish this week and is inspired by a YouTube clip.
You will have 5minutes to squat as many reps as you possibly can with YOUR body weight! If you weight 205 you squat 205, if you way 250 you squat 250. Videos if possible and if not please follow the honour system with how many you got!

The rules:
All squats must be to parrellel or lower.
You may rack the weight and rest if needed.
You can wear whatever gear you want (I.e knee wraps, sleeves, belts, oly shoes ) anything that gives you an edge to squat more reps!
If you are an odd weight number and don't have fractional plates then just round down to the nearest 5lb increment, i.e you weight 223 then squat 220, it would be your choice if you want to round up but you do not have to even if you weigh 224.6.
Notes: THIS IS NOT A CONTEST BETWEEN EACHOTHER, but a challAnge against yourselves... But if being competitive helps then destroy the other guys numbers :D

Here is the YouTube link that inspired this

I currently have a bum quad so I'll be doing this on Saturday to give myself a bit more time to heal for the best possible chance.

Tagging some guys I think would join in
@TANGO.ECHO.KILO @romaleos @Perrin Aybara @ROB581211 @Eman @theprodgicalson @ruckin @Thenewera @Leancuisine

That's not everyone so feel free to tag some people so they can join in too without having to read the whole thread :p

Sadist.

I'm going to try to do it this week @RodgerThat ... Got a kinda rough next two weeks coming up and I'm not going to be training much which is rare for me but you've got me legitimately interested with this one (again) so I'll do it at some point regardless.

I am most definetely...out on this one. But good luck people. No Powerlifting bear is tricking me twice. The last challAnge is still hurting me.

Ahhh...so ya'll secretly crossfit in this corner of meso.

I see how it is.

If I can figure out how to film myself while doing crossfit and manage not to look like a douche, I'm in.

Well, here we go:
View attachment 40062

4AM: Super Shake

View attachment 40063
10AM: Steak Egg and Cheese Sandwhich, Blueberry Crumble Muffin, Greek Yogurt Parfait w/ Honey

View attachment 40064
1030AM: Shake

View attachment 40065 View attachment 40066
3PM: 12 Pizza rolls. Half were Chicken, Jalepeno and PepperJack. Half were Mozerella. Chicken Alfredo w/ extra cheese. Snapple.

Not Pictured: Another Shake

View attachment 40067
9PM: Chicken Teriyaki Sandwhich, Fries, Strawberry Lemonade

View attachment 40068
10PM: Peach Cobbler, Vanilla Ice Cream

Not Pictured: One last shake. Casein + Milk and Liquid Egg Whites

Total Cals: 11866
P: 760
C: 1075
F: 510

Appearantly if I eat like this everyday, I'll be 321 lbs in 5 weeks.

In conclusion: I now hate food. I may become a vegan.
Ummm...holy fuck, jay. Sheesh. Make sure you have a plunger handy.

Ummm...holy fuck, jay. Sheesh. Make sure you have a plunger handy.

If you only knew... :oops:

Truthfully this gave me an appreciation for what "real" powerlifters do. Ive seen the videos and documentaries of them eating 8-10k a day and its hard work. The training is actually the easy part compared.