Meso Troll Classics

Damn how'd I miss that threado_O....how'd you and rodger make the shit list.lmao ....Odie made the quality list?wtf

Well i imagine i made the shit list because i dont know nothin, im pretty much just fomic relief around here hahha. Idk how the bear made it though, that guy is borderline genius.

And odie made the quality list because troopergains was odie, as i am i, as are you.

Well i imagine i made the shit list because i dont know nothin, im pretty much just fomic relief around here hahha. Idk how the bear made it though, that guy is borderline genius.

And odie made the quality list because troopergains was odie, as i am i, as are you.
Wow, that's most likely no surprise as Odie could make up new personas at the drop of a hat. Trooper Gains was pretty much a total asshat anyway.

So, "girl here wanting to take test" wasn't a troll job??

That's a dandy list you have anyways...solid thread, might be sticky worthy if executed properly!

Jayzer was another nutjob from the big wave of trolls that came in over last winter. His bathmate thread really took the cake!

I havent bothered to open that thread, knew it was going to be some gay troll shit and dozens of posts the first day. Dudes flood in as soon as they smell that online pussy.
Even if it's fake.

I havent bothered to open that thread, knew it was going to be some gay troll shit and dozens of posts the first day. Dudes flood in as soon as they smell that online pussy.
I had a bunch of "Alex" threads I was gonna add but fuck that "thing" lol Ozzy
I also found a thread made on penis growth by @alphastrength50 lol