Meso UFC & MMA

Discussion in 'Sports' started by CdnGuy, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Urgentfury12

Urgentfury12 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is why I’m a big fan of Lawler.

Ultimatepip and Sp2.0 like this.
  2. Excellent analysis from 2 bjj black belts (Gracie bro's) explaining that the choke was legit and there was no way out.

Dw725 and Ultimatepip like this.
  3. Ultimatepip

Ultimatepip Member

Anybody know why Jones got 2 points deducted for the illegal knee? Most I've ever seen is 1 point.

Silencer likes this.
  4. Ultimatepip

Ultimatepip Member

ImmediateCapitalEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif
    Masvidal starches Darren Till!

5. Urgentfury12

Even better we’re the punches after the fight. Love that dudes attitude, Talk shit get hit.

weighted chinup and Ultimatepip like this.
  6. Ultimatepip

Ultimatepip Member

Superman punch for the win!!
    BleakMaleDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

Silencer and Urgentfury12 like this.
  7. Urgentfury12

Like both of these fighters but im glad Pettis got the win. I’d like to see him back on top.

Ultimatepip likes this.
  8. Urgentfury12

9. Dw725

Dw725 Member

I saw it back in December the speculation he was involved in a sexual assault allegation in Ireland. But for whatever reason it never made the US news circulation, it stayed local. Seems it finally broke on ESPN today that it was indeed him under investigation, and oddly enough timing his retirement announcement. If he's found guilty, and it looks like he is, that retirement may not be by choice.
    Good riddance I say. I was over him before the khabib fight. He's a has been, who rarely fights now, rarely wins when he does, and as it turns out seems to legitimately be a shit person.

UFC is at a great point to move on without conor. There are tons of good fights to make for the fans.

Ultimatepip likes this.
  10. Ultimatepip

Ultimatepip Member

This is gonna be a Blood Bath!! 5c9d349524000086064f5770.jpg

Silencer, Urgentfury12 and Sp2.0 like this.
  11. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

My prediction Barboza stops him with body kicks so def bet gaethje to win. It's going to be worthy either way.

Ultimatepip likes this.
  12. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Got to live those last 3 fights. 2 Kos that stiffened up the recipients and a pretty slick submission. Not bad at all.

Ultimatepip likes this.
  13. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Damn that poirier v Holloway was about as good as it gets. Heart on display.

GrizzlyMint and Ultimatepip like this.
  14. Ultimatepip

Ultimatepip Member

Robfromga and weighted chinup like this.
  15. [​IMG]

16. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

It's nice to see cyborg back on the winning track but I think a rematch with Nunez has the same outcome as the 1st one. I do like Spencer, she's a bit raw with the striking but she's game as hell.

Ultimatepip likes this.
  17. Dw725

Dw725 Member

Anyone pulling for Stipe this weekend?

And what are odds DC retires after the fight without fighting Jones again? They're dead set against fighting at HW so idc to see another fight at LHW between those two.

18. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

Yep I'm goin Stipe for the win! Plus I can't stand Daniel Cormier. He's talks some much shit about Jones being immature, when he's just as bad. I like Stipe, no nonsense, just get in there and fight.

19. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It would make sense if it was a rubber match. But it isnt. Jones is up 2-0 and Cormier cant and would never beat Jon. Not in his prime not in his future, never. But it was classy of him to vacate Jons title he never actually won. He knew he didnt deserve it. Good guy. But beating Jon is a mathematical impossibility.