Metal music in your headphone at the gym

Anyone listen to a ton of metal in and out of the gym? I'm a metal fanatical but our society definitely doesn't accept the real aggressive heavy stuff. I'm talking Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Dismember, Mortician, etc. You definitely won't have a hottie checking you out at the gym wearing a Slayer shirt lol. No matter how jacked you are. There are exceptions of course.

In my opinion, nothing else gets my juices flowing than metal!

I'm a huge metal fan too, use to be a time when I couldn't get enough of it whether I was training, driving, sat online, fucking Lol Unfortunately for quite a few years I just haven't found any new albums or releases that have gripped me at all. I loved the 20's with the eruption of KSE and 5FDP and that kind of thing. Was only listening to KSE the other night when Howard was still in the band thinking how awesome they would of ended up if they didn't go back to that other idiot. A lot of the bands I liked have been releasing nothing but crappy albums to please the record company quota per year it seems!

I'm a huge metal fan too, use to be a time when I couldn't get enough of it whether I was training, driving, sat online, fucking Lol Unfortunately for quite a few years I just haven't found any new albums or releases that have gripped me at all. I loved the 20's with the eruption of KSE and 5FDP and that kind of thing. Was only listening to KSE the other night when Howard was still in the band thinking how awesome they would of ended up if they didn't go back to that other idiot. A lot of the bands I liked have been releasing nothing but crappy albums to please the record company quota per year it seems!
There are so many great bands for lifting. Hundreds! The ones I listed in my original post are just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm a huge metal fan too, use to be a time when I couldn't get enough of it whether I was training, driving, sat online, fucking Lol Unfortunately for quite a few years I just haven't found any new albums or releases that have gripped me at all. I loved the 20's with the eruption of KSE and 5FDP and that kind of thing. Was only listening to KSE the other night when Howard was still in the band thinking how awesome they would have ended up if they didn't go back to that other idiot. A lot of the bands I liked have been releasing nothing but crappy albums to please the record company quota per year it seems!
Howard is in 2 other bands that are great. I listen to them both frequently.

I listen to a lot of metal working out.
Here’s a few:
Alien Weaponry- Kia Tangata
Alien Weaponry- Ru Ana Te Whenua
Emmure- Persona Non Grata
Adan Stoner- Violence
Lorna Shore- Pain Remains
Late 9- Repeated Apology
Architects- Seeing Red

Little mixture. First two aren’t English the first four are softish and the last three are hard. Lorna Shore is the hardest for sure
I do more powerlifting and the metal helps me dig deep and pull out some rage for my lift and then I’m calm.
I’m in my late 40’s and have listened to metal since I was kid. My brother is in a metal band. I prefer women that like metal too. The crazy ones lol.

Here’s a few:
Adan Stoner- Violence
Late 9- Repeated Apology
Architects- Seeing Red

Little mixture. First two aren’t English the first four are softish and the last three are hard. Lorna Shore is the hardest for sure
I do more powerlifting and the metal helps me dig deep and pull out some rage for my lift and then I’m calm.
I’m in my late 40’s and have listened to metal since I was kid. My brother is in a metal band. I prefer women that like metal too. The crazy ones lol.
Exodus latest album is called Persona Non Grata too and it's crushing

Here’s a few:
Adan Stoner- Violence
Late 9- Repeated Apology
Architects- Seeing Red

I had an Ex that use to sit there singing to Trivium and All That Remains tracks in the car - I actually miss it Lol

Howard is in 2 other bands that are great. I listen to them both frequently.
Yeh I do like some of the Light The Torch stuff, he just worked so well alongside Adam on the guitar most of the stuff was simply awesome. Have there been any new Metalcore style bands in the past 5 years that maybe I haven't come across?

Yeh I do like some of the Light The Torch stuff, he just worked so well alongside Adam on the guitar most of the stuff was simply awesome. Have there been any new Metalcore style bands in the past 5 years that maybe I haven't come across?
He’s also in “Sion,” recorded an album in 2021, very good. I came across bands accidentally from listening to the music Amazon programs after the albums to which you’re listening are over. “Make them suffer” from Australia, and “breakdown of sanity’”

First that come to mind: Slayer, Meshugguh, Nails, Power Trip, Havok, Devil Driver, High on Fire, Decapitated, Conan, Sepultura, Metallica 1st 4 albums

I have a big playlist of my favorite songs that I've been listening to many many times but they never get old. Pretty much if I'm physically trying hard and have headphones on there's loud metal playing. Nothing else gets me focused and in the zone like good metal. Love it!

First that come to mind: Slayer, Meshugguh, Nails, Power Trip, Havok, Devil Driver, High on Fire, Decapitated, Conan, Sepultura, Metallica 1st 4 albums

I have a big playlist of my favorite songs that I've been listening to many many times but they never get old. Pretty much if I'm physically trying hard and have headphones on there's loud metal playing. Nothing else gets me focused and in the zone like good metal. Love it!
I'm definitely with you on the Slayer, Power Trip, Sepultura (Chaos AD and back). Metallica was my first band but Slayer was my gateway into Death metal and the heavier thrash

More of a hardcore punk fan, think Madball, Sick Of It All, Gorilla Biscuits... But every now and then I do get the urge for a metal session. Like the older Avenged Sevenfold stuff on heavy dead days tbf.

Since you like Power Trip and Havok check out the band Enforced. My favorite album by them is Kill Grid.

Also the band Toxic Holocaust. Album: Conjure and Command

I prefer Amon Amarth, Rammstein, and a few other metal bands. It really depends on my mood that day. Some days i am metal and others I am a hood rat driving a dodge charger or beat up nissan altima and running from the police while jamming out to 2pac and biggie.

Anterrabae
The Bled
Poison The Well
We Came As Romans
Shai Hulud
Skycamefalling
Every Time I Die

Back