Micro dosing Tren

So, a few things:

Welcome to meso!

Maybe join in on the conversation in the multiple threads already created about this exact topic instead of starting another one. Lots of info/opinions there to browse and talk about.

Vigorous Steve is a clown.
Why is he a clown? Care to elaborate? Any good arguments?

What’s everyone’s thoughts on micro dosing tren 25mgs-50mgs a week. Saw vigorous steve do a whole segment on this.
Me too. Just got my tren from driada will try 50 mg a week. Scared for my hair though. But we will see how it goes.

5mg didn't really feel shit. 10mg I get the characterstic tren recomp. Bodyfat slowly melting off vascularity crazy, slight mood altering anger. Constantly wanting to fuck anything that moves. No effects on sleep really. Slightly thermogenic when sleeping. Cranking AC down to 67 and having a fan let's me sleep fine. I've been blasting and cruising for 20 years though so my 70mg might not translate to others 100%
Exactly the same for me. 5mg ED didn't provide any pronounced effects. 10mg ED to pulled it all together. Minimal sides, which were totally manageable. Great way to end a fat loss phase.

5mg didn't really feel shit. 10mg I get the characterstic tren recomp. Bodyfat slowly melting off vascularity crazy, slight mood altering anger. Constantly wanting to fuck anything that moves. No effects on sleep really. Slightly thermogenic when sleeping. Cranking AC down to 67 and having a fan let's me sleep fine. I've been blasting and cruising for 20 years though so my 70mg might not translate to others 100%

How much test did you run with it?

I think it could provide some benefits, but I wouldn't expect anything wild at such a Low dose, but to say that that it would do nothing or is useless I feel would be an inaccurate statement

@Greenbay68 thr shortness of breath does happen with tren unfortunately, but the dosage would be a large determining factor. The other factor is how good your cardio endurance is. I still run 2-3 miles everyday with tren in my system. It's significantly harder, yes, but it's not like you take tren then suddenly you can barely breathe.

Now if someone doesn't do cardio (or they consider their cardio walking on the treadmill with a low heart rate while playing on their phone), and/or theyre a heavier person, then yeah... I could see the addition of tren being more detrimental to cardiovascular performance and they'd definitely get winded and short of breathe easier

But again at a low dose I don't think the shortness of breathe would really be a concern. Maybe a minor impact if anything
I do ~25-30 miles a week of roadwork, but it’s the indoor rock climbing where I’ve noticed tren at what I thought was a lower dose (105mg/wk).

The ability for lungs to keep up with my pulse as it has to go up to ~160-170bpm and stay there for 2 minutes— was drastically reduced.

I don’t know the mechanism, but whatever it is it sucks.

I do ~25-30 miles a week of roadwork, but it’s the indoor rock climbing where I’ve noticed tren at what I thought was a lower dose (105mg/wk).

The ability for lungs to keep up with my pulse as it has to go up to ~160-170bpm and stay there for 2 minutes— was drastically reduced.

I don’t know the mechanism, but whatever it is it sucks.
Yeah that's fair. It definitely hinders cardio, especially higher intensity cardio

You will feel it, however you will feel more, more. More tren does equate more gains but more sides.

Just like anything else, when diet and other factors are the control group.

Some of you are a tad bit quiet worrisome with doses.

Whenever i run tren now i have an abort back up plan, if life somehow hits a fan. Otherwise panic attacks from hell. And always run acetate, pin ED, or you will have to ride out a 2 week tourture city, trip.

Pinning ED you can abort any awful feelings in t-minus 2 days. Just enough time to not get screwed by your back up plan bravo instant efftect, aka, anxiety med.

Edit-i will never run this compound with EQ again, i will never have this plan in effect ever again. You have been warned! Its all good while its going good. Then something off cilter occurs in life, and your reaction to said problem is times 100, worse then it normally feels. And you dont know why, until its too late. Then figure out after its too late.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts