mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

BTW I wouldn't read much into this I am cutting and running deficits it really makes me pissy.

It's not just you. I'm not cutting and this Odie has no room to say shit. The thread can go where it wants to go. Read what you wanna read and pass by the rest. Then fuck off

Really no d og discussion but you can take time to talk to fckit about bitches. Oh you want to talk about a sale pfft whatever. Ease up its banter that keeps threads at the top of the underground.b. You gave him @ he saw you. Maybe a general discussion on cheap asses who want sales maybe in line.:):)

I don't like sources that have sales. Has Mike had.one since.he.Has.been here ....no. Why...because he doesn't have to. Just silly for Odie to come on and say that when he.just posted about something irrelevant himself. Unless he was kidding .....didn't sound like it.

One should not be a cheap ass when it comes to gear. The opposite.holds true.

WTF for one thing I was joking. That's what the fuck LOL means and who doesn't like sales?
I have a dog my self and anyone who has a pet knows that it is so much more then a pet it's a family member. Anyways bro I was kidding. Haha I'm not gonna get in a typing war with anyone. I'm hear for knowledge and a brotherhood.

WTF for one thing I was joking. That's what the fuck LOL means and who doesn't like sales?
I have a dog my self and anyone who has a pet knows that it is so much more then a pet it's a family member. Anyways bro I was kidding. Haha I'm not gonna get in a typing war with anyone. I'm hear for knowledge and a brotherhood.

Well then shit...I apologize

Really no d og discussion but you can take time to talk to fckit about bitches. Oh you want to talk about a sale pfft whatever. Ease up its banter that keeps threads at the top of the underground.b. You gave him @ he saw you. Maybe a general discussion on cheap asses who want sales maybe in line.:):)

Man, it gets confusing here what constitutes 'banter' from 'off topic posts that clutter up threads'. On one hand, we have statements like yours above Volt, but then tomorrow some other respected member here will be barking at people, claiming that they can't find the useful posts amongst all of the useless banter.:confused:

I guess that's how it goes on a public, uncensored forum, and how acceptable it is probably just depends on which member you ask, but the line is blurry.

It's not just you. I'm not cutting and this Odie has no room to say shit. The thread can go where it wants to go. Read what you wanna read and pass by the rest. Then fuck off

Haha whatever like I stated before. I'm not getting in a typing war. If you read my post on the last two pages I'm talking about sales and beautiful bitches that cause drama.

Your "here" for knowledge?
Lol jk

Sponsors