mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

^^ paranoid much lol and fuck ya'll crusty ass El paso'ans and likewise everyone else in that dusty ass armpit . and yes ill smoke another one. only because i want to
Not gonna go into much detail on that but I take great offense to that comment my brother ... but just saw you retract your statement so I forgive you !

im talking to old dude that told you to watch over your shoulder. that your pee tests were indeed indictivie of a inside investigation. watch out bro they got your phone tapped along with ur Onstar. be careful .

This old dude knows a lot about how companies ass-hammer employees that are under suspicion of illicit drug use. Seen many a good man lose a career over the years. Most were clueless when the shit went down. You should take heed. If you decide to leave the construction trade one day you will be faced with this. Getting tested six times in one year by your employer is excessive and indicative of suspicion. However, he said that he was tested "randomly" at several sites that he visited as a contractor of some sort, meaning he was tested externally. So my comment doesn't apply after clarification. But I'm not paranoid by any stretch. I'll chalk up your sarcasm to youthful ignorance.

Jruiz.. . . come on big dog.. just cause i found myself in a dusty shit hole and vouched that i would never return dont let that dissuade you from a bro ship with the tileguy

Jruiz.. . . come on big dog.. just cause i found myself in a dusty shit hole and vouched that i would never return dont let that dissuade you from a bro ship with the tileguy
I feel ya on that brother tile !! Shit gets pretty shitty out there that I can agree with . Reason I moved far away for sure . no hate man we good tile! Now smoke another one for me damn it ! Fuck how I need one my damn self .

KiniK.. hey man idk youthful ignorance .. if that is what you call it. while i agree to be 100percent careful you came off as a paranoia pusher. dude even said it was a randomized pee test , companies do that. Sure watch your back, dont say shit over phones, in emails. encrypt your shit.. but come on man we were talking about smoking bud, and he says he wishes he could but darn employee drug tests, and here you go all Mel Gibson conspiracy theory on us. shit

KiniK.. hey man idk youthful ignorance .. if that is what you call it. while i agree to be 100percent careful you came off as a paranoia pusher. dude even said it was a randomized pee test , companies do that. Sure watch your back, dont say shit over phones, in emails. encrypt your shit.. but come on man we were talking about smoking bud, and he says he wishes he could but darn employee drug tests, and here you go all Mel Gibson conspiracy theory on us. shit

I get what you're saying, but smoking bud in Cali is definitely not like most of the rest of the nation, especially when you are dealing with facilities that have GOV contracts and such. If they piss test you at the gate, they ain't fuckin' around. They don't look at it as "just bud". You may as well be mainlining premium Afghani tar at the shooting gallery daily for all they care because either way a single positive test for anything gets you labeled as a "drug abuser" or worse "drug addict" by your employer. Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, just trying to educate the brothers that these tests are not to be taken lightly - if you are being tested at a much higher frequency than your peers under a "random" system, then you damn well better be asking yourself if this is coincidence or not unless you like living on unemployment insurance.

sorry its getting late. . Good night fellas..

Should have some Bloods back on monday im hoping.

tommorow is Month 2 of a gram of MS T . . . raaaaaa

It would seem that Big Mike likes my Black Friday Sale idea being that this is his 3rd time bringing it up. Lol. @mikestrong well how about it? We will respect your answer no matter what the outcome is. We know that you have to make a living and we don't wanna take food off of your dinner table.

It would seem that Big Mike likes my Black Friday Sale idea being that this is his 3rd time bringing it up. Lol. @mikestrong well how about it? We will respect your answer no matter what the outcome is. We know that you have to make a living and we don't wanna take food off of your dinner table.
Yes, I support it brother!!!

Bro they're going to test you for marijuana. That's up to the company even if it's nationwide legal. I been tested for alcohol before...

If you get tested in anything sports or work it ain't random, it never is.

It would seem that Big Mike likes my Black Friday Sale idea being that this is his 3rd time bringing it up. Lol. @mikestrong well how about it? We will respect your answer no matter
what the outcome is. We know that you have to make a living and we don't wanna take food off of your dinner table.
Maybe he'll throw you a desert dish Odie. Lol
I wouldn't hold my breath on a sale though. He's been rolling strong for a long time and knows what does and doesn't work. Although a sale would be nice, I doubt it happens.

Bro they're going to test you for marijuana. That's up to the company even if it's nationwide legal. I been tested for alcohol before...

If you get tested in anything sports or work it ain't random, it never is.

Welcome to the late show. Now go back and read. All this has been discussed all ready. Are you really that young and dumb? Are you really that perniod where you belive all drug test for anything can't be random? Get a real job and you will think differently.

Maybe he'll throw you a desert dish Odie. Lol
I wouldn't hold my breath on a sale though. He's been rolling strong for a long time and knows what does and doesn't work. Although a sale would be nice, I doubt it happens.

Hey it's worth a shot. I know he more then likely won't have a sale. Really now that I have slept on it I feel bad for even throwing that out there and putting him on the spot.

60GVqyx.png

So, Like I said, I fucked up and took the wrong blood work requisition in with me because I was so fucking sick with the Flu. Regardless this is what I have, so I thought I'd share.

The tests reflect the following are 8 days of the following cycle and were taken about 24 hours prior to last pin of Test and any other AAS, along with after the same amount of time of using MS GH at 5iu:
MS Test Prop 100mg ED
MS Proviron 75mg ED
Alpha Pharma Oral Tbol 50mg ED
MS HGH 5iu ED
Prescription Adex 0.5mg e3d or as needed

I'm guessing I need to up my TUDCA dosage ED looking at my lipid profile because before I started Tbol all my numbers were in range. I am however happy that my Adex dosing is on point as I am pretty tuned into how my body feels now when high e2 symptoms are coming on which is good and something I was slightly worried about. I'm also going to attribute my % of free test being higher than the range because of the Proviron, which shows me it's g2g as well. Obviously we have no idea how good the Test Prop is, but hey, at least it's not bunk, lol.

You got some good figures to look at for where your at. May I ask how you got a script for the adex? Are you normally on trt or some thing? Looking good by numbers, just missed the GH serum. So with IGF so high, what does that mean? Don't people say that's a better indicator of good GH than serum levels?