mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

You got some good figures to look at for where your at. May I ask how you got a script for the adex? Are you normally on trt or some thing? Looking good by numbers, just missed the GH serum. So with IGF so high, what does that mean? Don't people say that's a better indicator of good GH than serum levels?
Yes, Ive been on TRT for several months, my doctor prescribes me adex. I stopped taking my TRT dose when I started this cycle though. Some people think that IGF testing is a better indicator others believe the GH Serum test is better. It's a matter of opinion in my eyes.

You got some good figures to look at for where your at. May I ask how you got a script for the adex? Are you normally on trt or some thing? Looking good by numbers, just missed the GH serum. So with IGF so high, what does that mean? Don't people say that's a better indicator of good GH than serum levels?
If I'm not mistaken, I think igf levels are best checked after at least 3-4 weeks in, but those levels do seem a decent indicator that GH is present, but I think it might be too early to tell, as you're lookin for higher numbers further along... And it is usually important to get a baseline. @dmt31 did you get base bloods by chance? Btw, thanks for getting bloods brotha

If I'm not mistaken, I think igf levels are best checked after at least 3-4 weeks in, but those levels do seem a decent indicator that GH is present, but I think it might be too early to tell, as you're lookin for higher numbers further along... And it is usually important to get a baseline. @dmt31 did you get base bloods by chance? Btw, thanks for getting bloods brotha
Yeah I have what my baseline is somewhere I have to dig through my files I don't remember off the top of my head, it was firmly within the range though. I've been running GH for so long at this point on and off I don't even know what to think about my IGF levels. I've been on and off for about 6 months now, and never off for more than a week or 2

Welcome to the late show. Now go back and read. All this has been discussed all ready. Are you really that young and dumb? Are you really that perniod where you belive all drug test for anything can't be random? Get a real job and you will think differently.

Hey it's worth a shot. I know he more then likely won't have a sale. Really now that I have slept on it I feel bad for even throwing that out there and putting him on the spot.
Sorry bro, It didn't help that I was pumping up your posts on the sale. I feel bad now that u feel bad. Sale or no sale, @mikestrong is still my go to!

Big Mike

Yeah I have what my baseline is somewhere I have to dig through my files I don't remember off the top of my head, it was firmly within the range though. I've been running GH for so long at this point on and off I don't even know what to think about my IGF levels. I've been on and off for about 6 months now, and never off for more than a week or 2
Thanks brother for taking/posting your blood results, especially when u were under the weather. We appreciate it!

Big Mike

Sorry bro, It didn't help that I was pumping up your posts on the sale. I feel bad now that u feel bad. Sale or no sale, @mikestrong is still my go to!

The smart consumer should never feel bad about looking for the best value. Mike is a professional, and if he structures his sale correctly he can boost profits on increased volume, not lose them. Either way I'm sure he will do what is best for his operation and his customers.

Just got out of the Marines, getting back on the gear. Mikes a great guy, and I cant wait to get on his products. Been following you guys for a while now. All u guys are great.