mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Furious - either that link is broken, or my ability to click on it is.;)
Weird, I tried it just now in Tapatalk and a browser and both worked for me. Maybe try again?

Edit: I did edit the link right after I posted this, you might have caught it right in between posts

Weird, I tried it just now in Tapatalk and a browser and both worked for me. Maybe try again?

Edit: I did edit the link right after I posted this, you might have caught it right in between posts

Yep, that's exactly what it was - I clicked before you edited - it was missing the number on the end that attaches the link to the exact post.

- Yes
- I meant to say since last pin, not before, my fault, again I have had the flu for the last week I'm not thinking straight
-I stopped my TRT dose, which was 160mg/wk when I started the Prop
-With Mike's stuff, 8 days, I had been off the gh from a different supplier for a couple weeks or so before starting MS GH
-I dont' have it yet. I also don't put much stock in IGF tests, but I also think that Serum tests can be flawed. The only way to honestly know is to have a lab actually check the GH itself and figur eout the content and purity level of the powder we're using. at least IMO
Gotcha, thx. Somewhat agree with you re: serum and igf tests, but with both done properly i believe we can get a good idea, esp if one had baseline igf #s (or they're just so high you can't deny it).

More importantly i think your trt affected your tt test (well, if you were only off for 8 days i know it did). Be curious if you retest with the one showing actual tt #s in a few weeks. .. kick that flu man!
I have been reading a shit load on this and it seems to me from watching guys IGF test levels that the longer they run(6months or longer) Gh continously the IGF levels start to taper. It is starting to look like one should take a break every 3-4 months for 2-3 weeks to help keep those IGF levels e;evated. It also seems this process happens quicker on generics vs Pharm. I personally don't see 310 as a great number but at the same time I don't put much weight on that number either it doesn't tell us much. Now if you take 2 weeks off run a base line IGF and then 2-3 weeks later run another test we will know a lot more.

I have been reading a shit load on this and it seems to me from watching guys IGF test levels that the longer they run(6months or longer) Gh continously the IGF levels start to taper. It is starting to look like one should take a break every 3-4 months for 2-3 weeks to help keep those IGF levels e;evated. It also seems this process happens quicker on generics vs Pharm. I personally don't see 310 as a great number but at the same time I don't put much weight on that number either it doesn't tell us much. Now if you take 2 weeks off run a base line IGF and then 2-3 weeks later run another test we will know a lot more.
Yeah I agree. I don't really put much faith in IGF or GH Serum tests either, as I think i stated in a previous comment. But, more information is always better to have, and it can never hurt.

I'm having some GH samples from various sources sent to a lab for independent testing. That will give us some concrete proof. I don't want to discuss the sources until the testing is done because at this point it would just be premature, and this is Mike's thread, not theirs.

Yeah I agree. I don't really put much faith in IGF or GH Serum tests either, as I think i stated in a previous comment. But, more information is always better to have, and it can never hurt.

I'm having some GH samples from various sources sent to a lab for independent testing. That will give us some concrete proof. I don't want to discuss the sources until the testing is done because at this point it would just be premature, and this is Mike's thread, not theirs.
I don't want you to talk about other sources we have a thread for that. I was just pointing out there is a way to do an IGF test that is pretty reliable. You have someone testing Gh that is reputable PM me please.

I don't want you to talk about other sources we have a thread for that. I was just pointing out there is a way to do an IGF test that is pretty reliable. You have someone testing Gh that is reputable PM me please.
I have no problem typing it here as he very public about it. I am sending Dr Jim various samples to test. Everybody should be happy with his ability to test and we should over time hopefully find a good source everyone can use.

Sweet im still gonna check mine, i mean why not. I just couldnt seem to find it though i didnt put much effort in searching.

Bloodwork is in.

- 5'11, 228lbs, 16%BF
- started Strong Gear Oct 10
- blood drawn 6 weeks in to cycle
- 600mg test e + 400mg mast e per week
- split dose: Tuesday/Friday
- blood drawn 47.5 hours after last pin

Total Test: 2,206

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 52
Bloodwork is in.

- 5'11, 228lbs, 16%BF
- started Strong Gear Oct 10
- blood drawn 6 weeks in to cycle
- 600mg test e + 400mg mast e per week
- split dose: Tuesday/Friday
- blood drawn 47.5 hours after last pin

Total Test: 2,206
Those are terrible numbers..

Yup, I don't want replacements, I don't want anything. I don't want shit. I'm done with these public sources man. No offense to mikestrong... You are a good person and I know you mean well, but Im goin to go in another direction.

I hope for everyone else here though, it truly does get fixed or I hope sincerely hope I just got a bad batch or something strange. I dunno