mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

What about remailers being fuck face greedy bitches? I kniw you said you dont want anything back man, talk to Mike. It seems like he'll def fix this as well as fire someone. The best of luck bro

Sources are responsible for their remailers. Saying that a remailer is to blame for bad gear might be a reason for it, but it's no excuse.

It will be interesting to see the blood results from other members. Boiler has a good log going on it.

Is there any way you can postpone your cycle until I have my bloods done? You would then get a more accurate reading as to how much you should dose yours at.

Do you think that the Test e 300 your taking is differnt than the TE im taking? Just saying bloodwork for ethanate at 600 ew is already in and it was low too.. plus i have a second test that should be in as of tommrrow

But guys, Mike KNOWS his raws are good because he trusts his source!! Remember?

I'm sure he'll be on in a bit putting up random links to posts from the internet about receptors and e2 levels.. :rolleyes:

But guys, Mike KNOWS his raws are good because he trusts his source!! Remember?

I'm sure he'll be on in a bit putting up random links to posts from the internet about receptors and e2 levels.. :rolleyes:

No need for testing when you have trust. You know that JB.

Do you think that the Test e 300 your taking is differnt than the TE im taking? Just saying bloodwork for ethanate at 600 ew is already in and it was low too.. plus i have a second test that should be in as of tommrrow

No I don't brother. I just think the once a week injection is going to produce the most accurate numbers brother. I'm not saying yours or Marcus's numbers are wrong at all I just think that the numbers reflect the amount pinned at that given time. Whether or not that's true or not I don't have the slightest clue. I just know the TRT doses that have been shown to be higher numbers have been weekly injections. If I'm mistaken please forgive me that's just what I'm thinking.

so it was about 7.5 times the 300mg you injected 2 days before the blood draw?

Those numbers are for sure not good, but the more I see bloods like this, the more I think that the last pin and the pin frequency has a lot more to do with your blood test results than we think. I think pinning 2 times a week, though giving you more even levels, will never get you to the peak that 600mg once a week will get you at.

I have noticed this myself with my trt dosing. when I was getting 160mg/wk and getting the pin e7d, 2 days after pinning I was consistently in the high 1100's and by the end of the week, on the 7th day before my next pin I was in the high 200's or low 300's. When I switched over to 80mg e3.5d my peak was in the 700 range but my valley was only in the 400's.

Take it fwiw, just my 2 cents, but yeah, Marcus my brother, that's shitty, I hope you get this fixed.
Agree with your second paragraph here. .. and even though it's only anecdotal, I've have similar test experiences/results as what you described.

No I don't brother. I just think the once a week injection is going to produce the most accurate numbers brother. I'm not saying yours or Marcus's numbers are wrong at all I just think that the numbers reflect the amount pinned at that given time. Whether or not that's true or not I don't have the slightest clue. I just know the TRT doses that have been shown to be higher numbers have been weekly injections. If I'm mistaken please forgive me that's just what I'm thinking.

I do believe we will see higher numbers at peak with once/wk injections. We will see how much higher if everyone follows the same protocol when drawing blood.

Even with that being said, the numbers that Marcus posted are way too low.

Is there any way you can postpone your cycle until I have my bloods done? You would then get a more accurate reading as to how much you should dose yours at.
I think I will Boiler... I'll just extend my tren cycle a few more weeks. On a side note, I am running MS tren e and getting classic gains/symptoms on it.

Damn I am speechless and a little heart broken. I truely hope Boiler and Tiles comes back better. Im hoping that the fact that boiler hasnt cycled in years might play a role in bigger numbers. I geuss we will see and hope for the best. I'm sorry Marcus that sucks.

I do believe we will see higher numbers at peak with once/wk injections. We will see how much different if everyone follows the same protocol when drawing blood.

Even with that being said, the numbers that Marcus posted are way too low.
agreed. Esp for a 2 day post inject draw

Sources are responsible for their remailers. Saying that a remailer is to blame for bad gear might be a reason for it, but it's no excuse.

It will be interesting to see the blood results from other members. Boiler has a good log going on it.
I hear what you're saying man. I remember someone, not sure who that had shitty mailers and they pulled some shady ass shit. Hooe this all wks out guys

I'd be pissed also. That's 6 weeks you'll never get back. It's not even the under dosed gear as much as it is the time, work, and food that goes into it.
Its not just that don't forget the 5 he put in on spetz crap.

Nah man, I don't want anything. Really. Maybe it's me being stubborn or prideful but I can pay for whatever gear I want/need. I don't want replacements. I just want good gear here for everyone. Ya kno?
I really feel for you man. Definitely wished you would have had a successful run. Your on of the first guys here I followed and respected.

agreed. Esp for a 2 day post inject draw

I'm going to have a 24hr and 48hr draw after last pin to see what the difference is. I would do a 72 hour draw also if it wasn't so expensive. Maybe I will anyway just because I'm curious. I'll just have to see how much money my Wife leaves me after Christmas shopping. LOL

I'm going to have a 24hr and 48hr draw after last pin to see what the difference is. I would do a 72 hour draw also if it wasn't so expensive. Maybe I will anyway just because I'm curious. I'll just have to see how much money my Wife leaves me after Christmas shopping. LOL

Boiler - where do you get your bloods done and how much do you pay per test?