mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Nah man, I don't want anything. Really. Maybe it's me being stubborn or prideful but I can pay for whatever gear I want/need. I don't want replacements. I just want good gear here for everyone. Ya kno?

With the rise of Bitcoin you should be able to get a refund. Of all your gear and ancillaries. Who wants replacements of bunk gear? Sources need to do better QC or pay the consequences.

(problem is people could take 250mg/wk and post low bloods to get money back.There has to be a way though.)

I am 7 weeks in today on all MS gear. Did run 5 weeks of test prop and tren ace. I can order some bloodwork to give us some more numbers. I am pinning every three days.

With the rise of Bitcoin you should be able to get a refund. Of all your gear and ancillaries. Who wants replacements of bunk gear? Sources need to do better QC or pay the consequences.

(problem is people could take 250mg/wk and post low bloods to get money back.There has to be a way though.)
I could, I'm sure mike would accommodate, but I do not want anything back for my gear... I just don't. I want quality to get better, that's seriously it. Nothing more. Like the money that would be used to replace my gear to go to mass spec for the next batch or something would be an amazing amends honestly. This would be perfect for everyone here!