mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

PLZ LMK how much it is?
Also think if you would like something else.

However like to do the TEST closer to the PEAK times.

LMK
Respect
mikestrong
I will pin tomorrow and draw blood on Wednesday as close to that 24 hour mark as possible, and I will not pin HCG a tonight but I did pin it Friday once at 500iu.

I don't want anything else nor any replacements, thank you for offering though. Just quality to be proper for everyone here

It would seem that Big Mike likes my Black Friday Sale idea being that this is his 3rd time bringing it up. Lol. @mikestrong well how about it? We will respect your answer no matter what the outcome is. We know that you have to make a living and we don't wanna take food off of your dinner table.
Hey ODIE,
Sorry concerned with the test & getting this resolved.
Not really looking to make bunch of sales.
I want to know I am selling good stuff to you all.
Respect
mikestrong

With the rise of Bitcoin you should be able to get a refund. Of all your gear and ancillaries. Who wants replacements of bunk gear? Sources need to do better QC or pay the consequences.

(problem is people could take 250mg/wk and post low bloods to get money back.There has to be a way though.)
I think it's time for me to TEST my products.
Then we will all know. I am open to see what is the best way/fairest way to go about it.
Not sure on the COST or where to do.
I did have a contact here at a local hospital, he tested some of my items long long ago, he is no longer there.
I would NOT test it here locally, as this could cast a shadow over the validity, if they came out OK.
I wonder if this can be done in the US safely?
mikestrong

Yes, I will be happy to take it at 24 hours... The one variable now is, starting on Friday I started HCG as well which effects tests. I can hold off on HCG as I was going to do my 2nd shot of it tonight and do my shot of test/mast tomorrow and get bloods drawn on Wednesday, if everyone here thinks that the HCG a from Friday won't alter the results of the test or at least so they have it in mind. Tell me what everyone thinks?
I have been tested both with and without HCG when I was on TRT. The HCG results if I remember correctly, had about a 8-9% increase than without. However, this was on 150mg (Test Cyp) every 7 days and the blood was drawn on the 7th day before my next shot. HCG was 500iu taken with my injections. Don't know if this helps?

Big Mike

I have been tested both with and without HCG when I was on TRT. The HCG results if I remember correctly, had about a 8-9% increase than without. However, this was on 150mg (Test Cyp) every 7 days and the blood was drawn on the 7th day before my next shot. HCG was 500iu taken with my injections. Don't know if this helps?

Big Mike
Yes, it does... At least there is some reference for all of us, I think the general consensus is that HCG a increases Test, by how much though, we don't know exactly. I also don't know how much of a difference one single dose will make taken 5 days prior to blood draw, since I'm sure you were consistently on HCG. If it makes any difference

Do you have any literature to back up PEAK times for TEST are 24hrs for TC/E?
Not right of the bat, but the Dr. who runs test at the Anti-Aging clinic told me that.

Do you have any solutions that can help us shed light on how to test my products?
mikestrong

No right of the bat, but the Dr. who runs test at the Anti-Aging clinic told me that.

Do you have any solutions that can help us shed light on how to test my products?
mikestrong

Honestly, I'm more concerned that YOU don't have any solutions on how to test your own products. Not surprised obviously but definitely concerned.

I'm going to bed now but I'm sure this conversation will be continuing. Until tomorrow...

Honestly, I'm more concerned that YOU don't have any solutions on how to test your own products. Not surprised obviously but definitely concerned.

I'm going to bed now but I'm sure this conversation will be continuing. Until tomorrow...
Thanks for your help with the situation, and the negativity towards me.
Like I said I do have ways, but why would I do it?
It will not be trusted but those who are gonna hate.

Better for others to tell me how, so no one will say I had a hand in the OUTCOME.
mikestrong

Yes, it does... At least there is some reference for all of us, I think the general consensus is that HCG a increases Test, by how much though, we don't know exactly. I also don't know how much of a difference one single dose will make taken 5 days prior to blood draw, since I'm sure you were consistently on HCG. If it makes any difference
Im sure it will boost your TT levels but not to the point where it would greatly effect your overall results.

According to my trt doc, peak is best tested at 24-48 hrs, midline at 3.5-4 days, and trough just prior to next injection. For whatever that's worth.

Even though Marcus pinned his hcg at what will be 5 days prior, I'm still concerned it will skew the results. But nothings perfect, this will be good info.

Thx for doing this Marcus and MS

PLZ whoever can help find the POSTS from ADMIN Millard it was NOT long ago.

Some place that could test products. We find that spot.

Then several VIP have recently received bottles from me.
If we can get any of them that you all are OK to trust.
They can temporarily donate those bottles by shipping them to this TESTING LAB. I will get the CHOOSEN VIPs a replacement bottle soon after.
I will need to find a WAY to pay the LAB as anon as possible, results can be sent to some PO BOX & an EMAIL!.

This is what I can come up with so far.
mikestrong

Thanks for your help with the situation, and the negativity towards me.
Like I said I do have ways, but why would I do it?
It will not be trusted but those who are gonna hate.

Better for others to tell me how, so no one will say I had a hand in the OUTCOME.
mikestrong
I have a different view on this than some of the vets and wkm's here. ... here's why:
-by automatically discounting the test b/c it's from the src, it encourages the above reply and many srcs will use it as a cop out.
-if the src does a legit test, everyone wins
-if they doctor it, they're on the record lying and WILL get found out. Just a matter of time. In this respect, the more data the better.
-mostly i just don't like removing the hurdles all srcs should have to deal with. They don't do that for us. If they want to lie, we will catch it eventually.

I just recently tried but I think the chocolate protein powder is tainting the results so it was inconclusive. I didn't post it, but I did try.

Wait... Are you saying he is using that as a filler? I am concerned mainly because it is for a female?

Yes it's capsules. Protein powder and anavar mixed in. I had the same thought as you, my wife was tinkering with the idea of anavar, but you can reliably split these into female sized doses.

PLZ whoever can help find the POSTS from ADMIN Millard it was NOT long ago.

Some place that could test products. We find that spot.

Then several VIP have recently received bottles from me.
If we can get any of them that you all are OK to trust.
They can temporarily donate those bottles by shipping them to this TESTING LAB. I will get the CHOOSEN VIPs a replacement bottle soon after.
I will need to find a WAY to pay the LAB as anon as possible, results can be sent to some PO BOX & an EMAIL!.

This is what I can come up with so far.
mikestrong
Do it.

I have a different view on this than some of the vets and wkm's here. ... here's why:
-by automatically discounting the test b/c it's from the src, it encourages the above reply and many srcs will use it as a cop out.
-if the src does a legit test, everyone wins
-if they doctor it, they're on the record lying and WILL get found out. Just a matter of time. In this respect, the more data the better.
-mostly i just don't like removing the hurdles all srcs should have to deal with. They don't do that for us. If they want to lie, we will catch it eventually.
Yes thanks for your input.
I hear you, not sure others will feel this way.
I know of few places that TEST here, not sure on time, process, fee.
If I am are going to do this, I really want it done right, to not hear later that this or that was wrong & not right.
Best cover all the angles & have diff. members give their input, as to how this is best done.
Respect
mikestrong

Yes it's capsules. Protein powder and anavar mixed in. I had the same thought as you, my wife was tinkering with the idea of anavar, but you can reliably split these into female sized doses.

Hmm was she okay lol? Im mean do you think it waz var?

This should say CANT reliably split these into female sized doses... Bad typo!

Hmm was she okay lol? Im mean do you think it waz var?
Yah no I wouldn't let a female screw around with guessing on doses, that's a recipe for disaster. She never tried it

Dont reply anyone...but what does it really take to get shit right..do shit right and be honest.Just something to think about...