mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

This should say CANT reliably split these into female sized doses... Bad typo!

Yah no I wouldn't let a female screw around with guessing on doses, that's a recipe for disaster. She never tried it

Well what the hell. I hating getting bad news like this. And theese bloods.

I think it's time for me to TEST my products.
Then we will all know. I am open to see what is the best way/fairest way to go about it.
Not sure on the COST or where to do.
I did have a contact here at a local hospital, he tested some of my items long long ago, he is no longer there.
I would NOT test it here locally, as this could cast a shadow over the validity, if they came out OK.
I wonder if this can be done in the US safely?
mikestrong

As a source you should have had all of these points covered. Alot of well known members were used as a reference to push your product. If you require a reference you better make damn sure you have a quality product. As far as making everything right, all test e needs to be replaced. If you want to see blood work you need to reimburse the cost of bloods with gear or cash, since you have no way of testing your own product.

As a source you should have had all of these points covered. Alot of well known members were used as a reference to push your product. If you require a reference you better make damn sure you have a quality product. As far as making everything right, all test e needs to be replaced. If you want to see blood work you need to reimburse the cost of bloods with gear or cash, since you have no way of testing your own product.
That's what pisses off too. This UGL is made out to be some secret club you need referrals to get into. Like it is something special. The prices are even higher because you "know" you're getting a higher quality product. Turns out it's just another run of the mill UGL that doesn't test their products. Imagine that.

And as you said, WKM's have referred people to this source. I for one will never refer another person to this or any source. What a shame.

Why yes this is Mikes fault for never doing MS on gear. He said it was "long long ago" last time he did.
But I feel we are to blame just as much. He walked right in here and started selling. We didn't make him follow the Scoc cause he had a old account.

I know Mike will survive this. He is a good guy and he really does care. I have talked to him through PM about my personal life. So I know he is a little more then your internet drug dealer. Lol.

This is way more then just underdosed gear. Member spend a small fourtine and devote everything for these cycles. I hope we test EVERYTHING and Mike fixes the problem.

Well with MS I believe he will try to make things right. He needs testing done going forth and he knows this. That's a good step in the right direction. I wouldn't say he is just any generic ugl tho. Hes been at it a while and that should be understood. Nobody else has his track record. I truly hope MS adapts and overcomes this issue cuz we can't stand to lose a honest source around here. It looks like he is willing to take the necessary steps to change.

Its crazy that not many members get blood work. For all we know this could have been going on a while. So thanks to tile and marcus for thinking outside the box lol. We ALL should be doing labs to keep sources on their toes.

Maybe there has to be an amendment to the SCOC considering Karius and Mikestrong (2 guys who were sort of grandfathered in due to the length of time they have been in the business) that does not allow old time sources to be pushed passed the SCOC

Nobody else has his track record.

Its crazy that not many members get blood work. For all we know this could have been going on a while
You said it yourself, maybe people have not been doing bloods as often as they should because he had built a rep and was trusted. Who knows how long it's been goin on? I had searched for bloods before ordering and couldn't find any, anywhere. Just people praising him.

Maybe there has to be an amendment to the SCOC considering Karius and Mikestrong (2 guys who were sort of grandfathered in due to the length of time they have been in the business) that does not allow old time sources to be pushed passed the SCOC

I think another clause that should be added; random blood work should be done by trusted members and the source should reimburse the cost of blood work. There needs to be quality control and accountability.

You said it yourself, maybe people have not been doing bloods as often as they should because he had built a rep and was trusted. Who knows how long it's been goin on? I had searched for bloods before ordering and couldn't find any, anywhere. Just people praising him.
Your right! alot of "nut swinging" going on with little proof of legitimacy. Im glad you and tile went and broke the mold. Its been a tremendous contribution to the community

Your right! alot of "nut swinging" going on with little proof of legitimacy. Im glad you and tile went and broke the mold. Its been a tremendous contribution to the community
Tile and my bloods were still crazy different and I'd be semi-satisfied at this point with Tiles... Slightly underdosed, but not ridiculous. Mine were 3.7X dosage and tiles just over 6X

Tile and my bloods were still crazy different and I'd be semi-satisfied at this point with Tiles... Slightly underdosed, but not ridiculous. Mine were 3.7X dosage and tiles just over 6X

It shoudnt be under dosed at all for the price and the fact that a refernece is required.

NO we should never settle. We demand more out of a source here at meso and especially a source with tenure as long as MS
No one said we should settle, I said I'd be semi-satisfied after seeing my bloods at 3.7X dosage trucker. I'm confused at how there is such a big gap between our 2 blood draws. I hope someone else running test e and prop with a draw coming up will shed some light

Why yes this is Mikes fault for never doing MS on gear. He said it was "long long ago" last time he did.
But I feel we are to blame just as much. He walked right in here and started selling. We didn't make him follow the Scoc cause he had a old account.

I know Mike will survive this. He is a good guy and he really does care. I have talked to him through PM about my personal life. So I know he is a little more then your internet drug dealer. Lol.

This is way more then just underdosed gear. Member spend a small fourtine and devote everything for these cycles. I hope we test EVERYTHING and Mike fixes the problem.
Dude I thought you were over in Astro's thread sucking him off now.

Im with ya. Confuses me too. We know what we should expect based on Scally's observations but I haven't seen anything close yet

No one said we should settle, I said I'd be semi-satisfied after seeing my bloods at 3.7X dosage trucker. I'm confused at how there is such a big gap between our 2 blood draws. I hope someone else running test e and prop with a draw coming up will shed some light
IMO, There's a huge difference because TE peaks between 24-48 hours. TP around 24. So his prop was at peak and TE wasn't too far off from it. He was running 350mg more than you also. So, good prop=high TT and bad TE= mediocre TT

Also, IMO more testing is needed. Keep getting bloodwork!!

Dude I thought you were over in Astro's thread sucking him off now.

Seriously. I'm just trying to contribute by bring up that we didn't make him follow the scoc. There are a lot more serious matters at hand then you following me around. But if you are that curious on what I'm doing now I am actually taking a shit.

It shoudnt be under dosed at all for the price and the fact that a refernece is required.

No matter the price, no matter whether a ref is required, we should expect EVERY source advertising a product here to meet label claims. If a source claims 200 MG per CC, we should be getting that - whether they have been in the game for 12 years or 12 days.

The source makes the labels, the source makes the gear, the source makes the claims.

We go over this time and time again because it always happens. Greed gets in the way of testing @OdieM sorry if I come off harsh but trying to bail out the source here is not how Meso operates. If you are referring to Mike being a christian drug dealer instead of just any ol' internet drug dealer then there is a higher standard. I am not sure if there is such a thing. Anyways asking @Marcus to retake bloods is a cop out and there will be more blood work from others. This is Meso this is what we do once again this is why you see some of us get agitated with the blind following it is not acceptable or asking for sales. Efforts should be concentrated on holding sources accountable.
Everyone should get blood work. Some are here just for gear some for the community so let the ones here for the community do the testing and the rest can be quiet and thank those for their work.

Seriously. I'm just trying to contribute by bring up that we didn't make him follow the scoc. There are a lot more serious matters at hand then you following me around. But if you are that curious on what I'm doing now I am actually taking a shit.
He didn't follow the scoc because he had the required long time vets step on and verify who he was. We now have done our part for testing. As far as following you no.....but I can smell shit from a mile away you are out for yourself you are not here to contribute.