mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

NO we should never settle. We demand more out of a source here at meso and especially a source with tenure as long as MS

I agree, Meso needs to be the bench
No matter the price, no matter whether a ref is required, we should expect EVERY source advertising a product here to meet label claims. If a source claims 200 MG per CC, we should be getting that - whether they have been in the game for 12 years or 12 days.

The source makes the labels, the source makes the gear, the source makes the claims.

Agreed

I will be getting bloods on his test e in like 2 weeks. Just waiting for the old sources test to get through my system and mikes to level out.

On a side note if major calf muscle cramping is a sign of legit var then he's gtg. Woke up in the middle of the night w the worst calf cramp. Been on 40mg ms var and 20mg astro var for about 4 days. I never get cramps so it's something that just started.

We go over this time and time again because it always happens. Greed gets in the way of testing @OdieM sorry if I come off harsh but trying to bail out the source here is not how Meso operates. If you are referring to Mike being a christian drug dealer instead of just any ol' internet drug dealer then there is a higher standard. I am not sure if there is such a thing. Anyways asking @Marcus to retake bloods is a cop out and there will be more blood work from others. This is Meso this is what we do once again this is why you see some of us get agitated with the blind following it is not acceptable or asking for sales. Efforts should be concentrated on holding sources accountable.
Everyone should get blood work. Some are here just for gear some for the community so let the ones here for the community do the testing and the rest can be quiet and thank those for their work.

He didn't follow the scoc because he had the required long time vets step on and verify who he was. We now have done our part for testing. As far as following you no.....but I can smell shit from a mile away you are out for yourself you are not here to contribute.

Bro I respect you but you don't fucking know me. I have actual friends that I know on this board that are WKM and have been for a while. I have noobs PM me all the time. Anyways Im sorry that you feel that way but I have post numerous times that I'm here for a brother hood. Don't know how that means that I'm hear for myself. If that was the case I would of just ordered and left like a lot of members do.

There are definitely more tests coming. I can't stress enough we have to hold sources accountable and all we have is blood work. I am glad we have a new group of guys who jumped on this it has been hard getting members to realize this. That is why Colt and I staarted pushing this lab work results experiment one to try to understand all the different results but mainly hoping it will encourage more blood work. Just imagine if everybody started to do this then MIke Strong and the other long time sources will have to start testing their products. They haven't because they haven't had too. I will say this MIke Strong has great character but he too is at risks if he does not follow proper quality Assurance controls. Maybe just maybe it is a new day dawning in the UGL scene.

@OdieM we are good I just see you here telling people to move conversation asking for sales. Then there is bad blood work and then you are over in another thread cuddling up to another source. What am I to think? I don't know you but I have to make judgements by your posts at look at the last several posts.

@OdieM is a very good and close personal friend of mine. He doesn't always proofread his posts to be politically correct and please everyone here like I do. That's not necessarily a bad thing but sometimes he comes off as a suck up and other times he just sounds like a dick. But in person he's a good brother and friend. I'm not here to hold his hand though. He has to spend the time and effort as everyone here does to get any respect.
Just figured I would let you know @Voltrader that he is a decent guy and I have known him for a lot longer than I've been on here. Furthermore OdieM if you don't straighten your shit up I'm going to disown you, lol. jk

@OdieM is a very good and close personal friend of mine. He doesn't always proofread his posts to be politically correct and please everyone here like I do. That's not necessarily a bad thing but sometimes he comes off as a suck up and other times he just sounds like a dick. But in person he's a good brother and friend. I'm not here to hold his hand though. He has to spend the time and effort as everyone here does to get any respect.
Just figured I would let you know @Voltrader that he is a decent guy and I have known him for a lot longer than I've been on here. Furthermore OdieM if you don't straighten your shit up I'm going to disown you, lol. jk
I moved on @Boilermech I don't hold grudges either... it was more of hey @OdieM look at what you are posting and hopefully he picks up on it. I said my piece he said his move on.

We go over this time and time again because it always happens. Greed gets in the way of testing @OdieM sorry if I come off harsh but trying to bail out the source here is not how Meso operates. If you are referring to Mike being a christian drug dealer instead of just any ol' internet drug dealer then there is a higher standard. I am not sure if there is such a thing. Anyways asking @Marcus to retake bloods is a cop out and there will be more blood work from others. This is Meso this is what we do once again this is why you see some of us get agitated with the blind following it is not acceptable or asking for sales. Efforts should be concentrated on holding sources accountable.
Everyone should get blood work. Some are here just for gear some for the community so let the ones here for the community do the testing and the rest can be quiet and thank those for their work.

He didn't follow the scoc because he had the required long time vets step on and verify who he was. We now have done our part for testing. As far as following you no.....but I can smell shit from a mile away you are out for yourself you are not here to contribute.
I agree, it is a cop out to ask me to get bloods done again, and above all a waste of time... I have a lot of family shit to do tomorrow and took the day off work to be able to do them. So I actually think I'm going to wait till next week to get a 24 hour blood-draw done.

There are 2 reasons I'm going to do it, one... It will help with all of our collective data on 24 vs 48 hour draw and two, if mike can no longer use this as his reason for bloods to be off. The delay till next week will also allow the HCG a to clear my system and I'll wait till next week to start that. This all sucks because my last pin for this cycle was going to be in a few days on Friday and now I have to keep pinning impure gear and hold off on HCG (which is even worse in my mind)

As a source you should have had all of these points covered. Alot of well known members were used as a reference to push your product. If you require a reference you better make damn sure you have a quality product. As far as making everything right, all test e needs to be replaced. If you want to see blood work you need to reimburse the cost of bloods with gear or cash, since you have no way of testing your own product.
Wrong my reference is years of selling products without complaints on several other boards. So PLZ don't be part of the POSEY MOB mentality. I am not out for myself as you say.
I am now willing to TEST my products. PLZ get the POSEY together & change the COC, that way you are doing something for MESO, blood test are a means of testing quality, but don't you think testing the PRODUCT is better.
Also there are several test coming down the pipe way to early for the POSEY to say my stuff is bunk.
Yes I am willing to pay for MARCUS test.
mikestrong

Well with MS I believe he will try to make things right. He needs testing done going forth and he knows this. That's a good step in the right direction. I wouldn't say he is just any generic ugl tho. Hes been at it a while and that should be understood. Nobody else has his track record. I truly hope MS adapts and overcomes this issue cuz we can't stand to lose a honest source around here. It looks like he is willing to take the necessary steps to change.

Its crazy that not many members get blood work. For all we know this could have been going on a while. So thanks to tile and marcus for thinking outside the box lol. We ALL should be doing labs to keep sources on their toes.
Thanks I am willing to test my products.
Yes I will pay, I am not trying to make "RUN AT THE MILL SALES", never have. Many have been turned down. I will still do that. I am actually thinking of not taking new orders.
This will be dealt with.
mikestrong

Wrong my reference is years of selling products without complaints on several other boards. So PLZ don't be part of the POSEY MOB mentality. I am not out for myself as you say.
I am now willing to TEST my products. PLZ get the POSEY together & change the COC, that way you are doing something for MESO, blood test are a means of testing quality, but don't you think testing the PRODUCT is better.
Also there are several test coming down the pipe way to early for the POSEY to say my stuff is bunk.
Yes I am willing to pay for MARCUS test.
mikestrong

MS, Are you giving credit for bloodwork?

@mikestrong I'm curious how often you test the raws you receive from your supplier(s). You've been around a long time without any huge issues with your gear, so I'm assuming you have a decent arrangement with one or more suppliers that have also been around for a while. We recently had multiple sources sell test prop that actually contained a male contraceptive. My question is IF there is a similar problem with a supplier's raws, would it be detected by the supplier, by you, or by your customers?

Bump from Tuesday...

Hey Flenser,
My US REM/LAB tests them. I personally use most of my line.

Other VIPs of mine have tested them, the complaints I have had where over the PROP 200 & PRIMO 250 pain.

If a VIP complains I offer them to ship it back & get them something else.
Respect
mikestrong

I haven't followed this thread very closely, so maybe he corrected this very wrong impression somewhere between page 16 and 178?

Just had blood drawn. Is it possible to get results next day?

It also depends on the lab you go to. If you go to a Stat lab, (like one inside a medical facility - yes there are Labcorps in medical facilities) then they do some of the testing there on site. Other locations send it out which takes longer.

From talking to other guys here, the consensus seems to be 3 to 5 days. Make sure you keep an eye on your spam folder/junk mail as my results often end up there, despite me marking the sender as non-Spam.

VOLT this is a very rude post, you comparing me to a DRUG dealer! That is your take on source.
So you think I should not pray & try to be close to GOD & JESUS? By your standard I am a bad person for SOURCING, so why would you support MESO an open source board.
You say everyone should get bloodwork, why don't you do it then?
I did comply with the SCOC, except for 1 thing, pics of the LAB.
I think you should spend efforts on changing SCOC to include testing. Cause then maybe it would NOT get to this.
I can't believe what you said, after all I was there for you.
Unbelievable.

@mikestrong I see no problem with you testing your product through whomever you want. That is not for us it is for you so you can assure you are putting the best product out. We can test on our end and will and that testing should validate yours. So therefore you hold your lab accountable and we hold you accountable. I don't think the POSSE has their torches lit yet. I am not even sure if we are sharpening our pitchforks. I think we are all waiting on more tests that we know are coming down over the next couple of weeks. Even if you had a bad batch or two your tenure probably allows you to make it right. Hopefully it will make you test your product more frequently and provide the quality assurance you VIP's deserve.

So we have @Marcus who just had bloodwork done. Another guy who getting bloodwork in two weeks. @Boilermech a few weeks later, and then I'm getting bloodwork. I'm at my 2 weeks right now. So there should be plenty of testing coming up in the future.

I believe the source needs to send in all gear for testing...from test to winny. If not, then we shouldn't buy. I also believe source needs to summit new samples every 6 weeks. Sources are making a ton of money and I don't think these actions will effect their gross income.

I have alternative & reliable means for quality/pharmacy gear now. I chose this source thinking things were going to be different. I don't care about fancy packaging anymore. I want adequate turnaround time and a good product.

No source stands above us. Not now..not ever.

So we have @Marcus who just had bloodwork done. Another guy who getting bloodwork in two weeks. @Boilermech a few weeks later, and then I'm getting bloodwork. I'm at my 2 weeks right now. So there should be plenty of testing coming up in the future.

I believe the source needs to send in all gear for testing...from test to winny. If not, then we shouldn't buy. I also believe source needs to summit new samples every 6 weeks. Sources are making a ton of money and I don't think these actions will effect their gross income.

I have alternative & reliable means for quality/pharmacy gear now. I chose this source thinking things were going to be different. I don't care about fancy packaging anymore. I want adequate turnaround time and a good product.

No source stands above us. Not now..not ever.
I don't think ANYONE would mind paying a few bucks more per vial if everything carried was tested once every 4-6 weeks. I know I wouldnt.