mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Never said he should leave, if anything he needs to stick around and fix this, ALL of it..

He wants to act like a whiny little girl and tell people it's going to be my fault if he leaves? Give me a fucking break.. He's been fucking people and should be taking some medicine for it.. Honor, respect my fucking ass..

I can respect the Bluntness. Call it like it is at all costs mentality. hard not to respect. I agree. MS we need to figure out responsible solutions. Its sad you cannot compare this batch to former batches from lack of supportive testing and evidence. You cannot rely on '' I have never heard a complaint, and everyone loves it'' type statements. it starts to cross a line, where we are not that gullible , and we shouldnt be made to feel stupid.
You can only use this to learn and adapt and make sure that testing is in place periodically in the future. It will only make your line stronger , LITERALLY
Just got some correspondance from Labsmd.. they say were in the middle of the 5th buisness day , so there not late yet.. . blah blah blah. hopefully i see results today, but ive seen even fedex overnight 2 days late so we will see.

Man, the landscape has changed so much in the short time I have been here (summer 2013), and I don't mean the sources have changed (duh).

The way we are assessing and judging these sources has changed. When I first got here, it was basically all members opinion of the gains they were making, bro science and blind support. Now we are seeing many, many more guys getting bloods, labmaxing, and sending off samples for Mass Spec. And we have gotten better at sharing bloods and posting and accumulating data.

It REALLY is exciting to see the progress, even if it is coming with disappointment for our members.

Thanks to @Colt44 and @Voltrader for helping organize some of this with your thread, and thanks to the members contributing to the findings.

As a community, Meso is changing the landscape in the online AAS community. What we are being criticised for by some today, will become the standard in the future.

Thanks to @Millard Baker as well for driving this direction with our uncensored forum here, allowing for such exchanges.

Hopefully as many of us as possible find ways to contribute to the testing of the gear being sold by these sources.

Edit: forgot to give props to @Dr JIM for the Mass Specs as well.

Last edited:
From hours spent reading on Meso it's just the nature of the beast. Shit can happen from a single bad batch. Or shits going so far south that even Ozzy cant pull his head out fast enough from the snatch of that TJ hooker with clap.
I followed this thread from the beginning and even with Tiles blood results I still felt wanted to be included in the VIP just on the bases WKM praise. I only asked 1 WKM that I well respected to ref me in after being declined I had too much pride to ask anyone else. So like other noobs had to buy from the "Limited selection " on stuff I will never use. Had promise this had to jump thru that. So much extra compared to other reliable sources. But at the end I felt was worth it to be a VIP. I made my first payment to MS last night and a few hours later read Marcus post. I regret now.
I don't see MS as a drug dealer as I don't see my Weed dealer as one. I think MS has good intentions on making things right. I pray he doesn't quote shit about receptors, phases of the moon and the wrinkles on the your nut sack on when to take labs.

From hours spent reading on Meso it's just the nature of the beast. Shit can happen from a single bad batch. Or shits going so far south that even Ozzy cant pull his head out fast enough from the snatch of that TJ hooker with clap.
I followed this thread from the beginning and even with Tiles blood results I still felt wanted to be included in the VIP just on the bases WKM praise. I only asked 1 WKM that I well respected to ref me in after being declined I had too much pride to ask anyone else. So like other noobs had to buy from the "Limited selection " on stuff I will never use. Had promise this had to jump thru that. So much extra compared to other reliable sources. But at the end I felt was worth it to be a VIP. I made my first payment to MS last night and a few hours later read Marcus post. I regret now.
I don't see MS as a drug dealer as I don't see my Weed dealer as one. I think MS has good intentions on making things right. I pray he doesn't quote shit about receptors, phases of the moon and the wrinkles on the your nut sack on when to take labs.
Not sure what you're getting but I have to say the tren a is a horribly, sweaty night of no sleep. Just wanted to sdd this. Mike, I'm glad you're going to stick and make this go away. I'm happy with the gear and hope that the guys are adjusted asap. Keep up the good work all of us.

Thats some funny shit, i really liked your analogies. Had me rolling for a good one.

Yes, it does... At least there is some reference for all of us, I think the general consensus is that HCG a increases Test, by how much though, we don't know exactly. I also don't know how much of a difference one single dose will make taken 5 days prior to blood draw, since I'm sure you were consistently on HCG. If it makes any difference
Marcus,
Sorry to hear about your tests coming back at those numbers. That does seem low

I am just catching up with all the on goings in this thread from last night and today.

Marcus' labs are low (as you all know).

Once again from the studies I posted last week (this week? whatever) and the Doctor of those studies that I corresponded with, the x10 for T serum levels seems to be a too high of number. 'I have been corresponding with two of the Doctors in these studies. I directly asked them both if a rule of thumb 5x rule could be applied (I used 5x to see the reaction). One answer "It depends on the population - see again, the comparison our dose-response study for older men. Concentrations and effects can be much higher in older men ." My follow up question was how high, 10x???. Her response "that may too be high, but it is hard to determine because of the all variables involved."

If you do the math in any study related to this topic, nothing is even close to ten times the amount IM. None of them. No matter what age bracket or if it is in eugonadal and hypogonadal men. From doing the math and the minimal correspondence I have had the doctors, 4 to 8 range is more along the lines I have found.

From this study:
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2003-031354

"Previous studies in eugonadal men have exclusively used frequent injections of relatively short-acting T esters such as enanthate or cypionate. These preparations induce rapid and widely fluctuating circulating T concentrations with repeated acute supraphysiological peaks. This has rendered the assessment and interpretations of any relationship between T and behavior difficult and may have contributed to the inconsistent data in the literature."

This study shows the duration of testosterone after injection and transdermal:
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/figure/10.1210/jcem.84.10.6078
It may help with the timing of the blood tests.

In saying all that, I have T Cyp from MS. I was going to start it this week, but since I am working six days a week and with the holiday season coming up, I was going to back out of it until after the silly season is over.

I can go ahead and start up next week and do bloods after Christmas. It is not ideal for me now, but I may be willing to do it.

I would like to see more bloods from others that are running MS test products before I commit to that.

Ref.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2605.1984.tb00775.x/abstract

Man, the landscape has changed so much in the short time I have been here (summer 2013), and I don't mean the sources have changed (duh).

The way we are assessing and judging these sources has changed. When I first got here, it was basically all members opinion of the gains they were making, bro science and blind support. Now we are seeing many, many more guys getting bloods, labmaxing, and sending off samples for Mass Spec. And we have gotten better at sharing bloods and posting and accumulating data.

It REALLY is exciting to see the progress, even if it is coming with disappointment for our members.

Thanks to @Colt44 and @Voltrader for helping organize some of this with your thread, and thanks to the members contributing to the findings.

As a community, Meso is changing the landscape in the online AAS community. What we are being criticised for by some today, will become the standard in the future.

Thanks to @Millard Baker as well for driving this direction with our uncensored forum here, allowing for such exchanges.

Hopefully as many of us as possible find ways to contribute to the testing of the gear being sold by these sources.

Edit: forgot to give props to @Dr JIM for the Mass Specs as well.
Hahahaha! Couldn't resist.
a5ce5fbb01666c66b8cf2409bb6c188f.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416948639826.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416948639826.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
@Marcus brother, I am sorry to hear/see your results. Its like watching Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas all over. I was so shocked, I mean I am on MS Test C 700mg + Deca 600mg and I feel good. I was on some doo doo stuff for the first 4 weeks and I switched to MS gear and man I blew up (side effects blew up too, lol). To know that we are on the same gear and your run was unsuccessful makes me sad bro. I have one more week to complete my 10 week cycle then I plan on doing another MS cycle and will cooperate with the testing protocol posted so we can have more data as a whole. I think it was admirable of you not to want gear or a refund. Rather you preferred that the refund money go to testing, that's awesome! I wish you the best of gains in the future my brother.

On MS, I do believe he his a stand up guy and I am positive he will stick it out and make things right. I truly believe that the fact MS takes every bad or negative comment to heart and gets overly hurt shows he truly does care.

I am also leaning toward the 10x rule being kind of a far reach. @heady muscle post was an interesting read and to add to that, my TRT doc also shared with me the amount of body fat you have can affect your TT levels. He explained that the more body fat or the higher the percentage of body fat you have, the less effective the testosterone will be. Thus needing a higher or more milligrams of test to be effective. Sorry to throw in another factor but He just shared that with me this past Monday.

I agree with @bickel29 100% Meso is leaps and bounds ahead of all other boards in the terms he discussed. Heck, I feel in the short time I have been a member, things have changed. I was new to this whole UGL thing and forum stuff coming back from my 10 year hiatus in the gear scene. It was Meso that I chose carefully with a lot of reading and so on. And I am glad I made the right choice. Thank you all for welcoming me and for all the info, support, etc..

The quest for size is endless,

Big Mike

@Marcus brother, I am sorry to hear/see your results. Its like watching Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas all over. I was so shocked, I mean I am on MS Test C 700mg + Deca 600mg and I feel good. I was on some doo doo stuff for the first 4 weeks and I switched to MS gear and man I blew up (side effects blew up too, lol). To know that we are on the same gear and your run was unsuccessful makes me sad bro. I have one more week to complete my 10 week cycle then I plan on doing another MS cycle and will cooperate with the testing protocol posted so we can have more data as a whole. I think it was admirable of you not to want gear or a refund. Rather you preferred that the refund money go to testing, that's awesome! I wish you the best of gains in the future my brother.

On MS, I do believe he his a stand up guy and I am positive he will stick it out and make things right. I truly believe that the fact MS takes every bad or negative comment to heart and gets overly hurt shows he truly does care.

I am also leaning toward the 10x rule being kind of a far reach. @heady muscle post was an interesting read and to add to that, my TRT doc also shared with me the amount of body fat you have can affect your TT levels. He explained that the more body fat or the higher the percentage of body fat you have, the less effective the testosterone will be. Thus needing a higher or more milligrams of test to be effective. Sorry to throw in another factor but He just shared that with me this past Monday.

I agree with @bickel29 100% Meso is leaps and bounds ahead of all other boards in the terms he discussed. Heck, I feel in the short time I have been a member, things have changed. I was new to this whole UGL thing and forum stuff coming back from my 10 year hiatus in the gear scene. It was Meso that I chose carefully with a lot of reading and so on. And I am glad I made the right choice. Thank you all for welcoming me and for all the info, support, etc..

The quest for size is endless,

Big Mike

Good post, i think Mike will do right too, but he has to except the community here to be upset. Shit happens and is always going to happen. I remember reading somewhere on Meso that Test E everywhere has been under dosed. Does anyone else remember reading this or am I trippin?

Good post, i think Mike will do right too, but he has to except the community here to be upset. Shit happens and is always going to happen. I remember reading somewhere on Meso that Test E everywhere has been under dosed. Does anyone else remember reading this or am I trippin?

You're not tripping Oz - it was in a couple of different threads, I just don't remember where either.