mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Man i fucked a few asians being from the bay area, and i dont know none had rotten smelly pussies. .quite the opposite.. very small petite features. . pussy was small small and sweet like candy. . aw man the good memories... felt like a king with big white wood in small pot sticker

Man i fucked a few asians being from the bay area, and i dont know none had rotten smelly pussies. .quite the opposite.. very small petite features. . pussy was small small and sweet like candy. . aw man the good memories... felt like a king with big white wood in small pot sticker
I agree man... I had a japanese piece who tasted good in the morning with no shower... better than a frigging italian chick right out of the shower imo!

I had the same experience with an Asian I brought home from the club years ago. Probably the prettiest puss I ever seen. But the next day her bf and like 10 other little Asian dudes wanted to fuck me up. Haha. Do you think the reason there's always a bunch of them is because generally they are small people?

The bay, in the bay or near? I'm from the good town of....

Man I have so much family in that area. And the Asian hottie population there is banging. Fuck if I was there I'd sport a tight pair of slacks and a bowtie and order a martini too. Still don't know if I would leave my ga peaches. Something about them jeans and boots.

The last day in here confirms what I already knew, Marcus is a rock solid dude and a big asset to Meso. Sorry about the results my friend. It sucks regardless of the reason.

I have a friend who is starting MS's Test P in 2 1/2 weeks at 200mg EOD. and will have blood drawn 3 weeks later 24 hours after a pin. He is also willing to take Mike up on his offer to have a vial Mass spec tested if Dr. Jim is willing and isn't backed up.

The last day in here confirms what I already knew, Marcus is a rock solid dude and a big asset to Meso. Sorry about the results my friend. It sucks regardless of the reason.

I have a friend who is starting MS's Test P in 2 1/2 weeks at 200mg EOD. and will have blood drawn 3 weeks later 24 hours after a pin. He is also willing to take Mike up on his offer to have a vial Mass spec tested if Dr. Jim is willing and isn't backed up.
I felt the same with @Marcus until the SOB didn't want to ref me in with MS. Asshole. Maybe I should have taken that as an omen and stated away from the VIP.