mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Lol, sorry fokai... I didn't know you bro. There has only been a 2 people I was willing to ref for, one I did and the other had already bought ancilleries (and I thought I was too new when his Bitchass first asked me :D jk Tmac)

But aren't you glad I didn't now lookin at your superior bloods, I should be jumpin on your back for that test
Yeah, initially when I asked MS if I could use @Marcus as a ref, MS replied "Oh...that noob bitchass? I got something lined up for him. Pink tops and all." Something like that...can't exactly recall.

So labsmd is now officially tommorow it's been six buisness days from my draw . That'll be six biz days from when I did it the 18th. Ether way I'm impatient as hell I'm sure it'll be in tommorow . Last time I waited 6 days with the weekend ... And I thought that was slow - this is 8 with sat-Sunday . Fuck nuts

That's ok. You're kids will be working for mine. My lil rice crackers are good at math, but probably not good at driving trucks.
Your right I must be a dumb shit. Do me a favor, every day when you wake I want you to salute that flag you see. The red, white and blue one. Not the land of the rising sun. Cuz we already whooped that ass once. Be thankful for big white boys like me who are sent in your place to fight. Dont be so damn sensitive woman

Man, I do not discriminate when it comes too pussy. I love it all! Redheads, blackwomen, asian, mexican, samoan, blondes, brunettes, lesbians, Fiji foot stomping natives.....whatever.

“If a woman sleeps alone it puts a shame on all men. God has a very big heart, but there is one sin He will not forgive. If a woman calls a man to her bed and he will not go.”
Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek"

Man, I do not discriminate when it comes too pussy. I love it all! Redheads, blackwomen, asian, mexican, samoan, blondes, brunettes, lesbians, Fiji foot stomping natives.....whatever.

“If a woman sleeps alone it puts a shame on all men. God has a very big heart, but there is one sin He will not forgive. If a woman calls a man to her bed and he will not go.”
Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek"
Hey I take offence to foot stomping natives, NOT. Imagine if every body here was as sensitive as our boy tmac. What a fun filled estrogen playhouse it would be...

Hey I take offence to foot stomping natives, NOT. Imagine if every body here was as sensitive as our boy tmac. What a fun filled estrogen playhouse it would be...
Pot calling the kettle black because I was joking. It seems after all you are the one who got a little sensitive. I call my kids my "rice crackers" since I am white and my wife is Vietnamese.

On another note anyone try Mike's tbol? And did we come to a consensus about the test e/cyp and what mike was doing about it moving forward? Marcus blood draws are troubling since I just ordered a bunch of test prop from mike

I hate to be all business, but let's start a pussy thread and start talking here about low bloods and underdosed gear. If we have gear issues this is the sort of shit that buries that and makes people keep buying without being informed.

I agree. It's starting to sound like Astro's thread over here. Something worthwhile gets posted and then promptly buried under 50 posts of bullshit.

I'm on the tbol right now! Shit is strong man, bad back pumps and can feel my Bp rising. I'm at 60 right now but I am going back to 40

Pot calling the kettle black because I was joking. It seems after all you are the one who got a little sensitive. I call my kids my "rice crackers" since I am white and my wife is Vietnamese.
Does you wife have any sisters or female cousins? Man, I love Vietnamese women too! That Frenchie blood mixed....wowwe!

Heh Heh... I guess my auto correct changed that... Were you worried the old man had gone gay? Don't worry I still only eat PUSSY.. But spelling wasn't my strong suit... Grew up on the street... Now ...Let's get back to business on this thread...

So now its been 8 full days, and 6 buisness days since my draw. Cant believe Labsmd is slacking this hard, with T day tommorrow who knows..

this is the message they sent me... could be a good thing ?

We just got off the phone with Quest as they notified us that your testosterone was being rerun for verification, which we have mentioned would cause longer processing times. As soon as we receive your report from them we will post it to you. For future planning purposes if you expect that your result may be > than the cutoff realize that to rerun the specimen can increase the processing time an extra 5 days (occasionally more) to verify.

So now its been 8 full days, and 6 buisness days since my draw. Cant believe Labsmd is slacking this hard, with T day tommorrow who knows..

this is the message they sent me... could be a good thing ?

We just got off the phone with Quest as they notified us that your testosterone was being rerun for verification, which we have mentioned would cause longer processing times. As soon as we receive your report from them we will post it to you. For future planning purposes if you expect that your result may be > than the cutoff realize that to rerun the specimen can increase the processing time an extra 5 days (occasionally more) to verify.
That's crazy. I've had a half dozen tests done with them and I've gotten all the results back within two days.