mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

what you guys think about my e2 and my hemocrit? looks like 25mg of Xtane ed is what will need to be done ..
e2 isn't all that bad, could have been much worse, if you up the dose a little you should be fine, but i assume you're not having sides as it is, so you're not doing that badly either way.

Yes, retesting next week at 24 hour mark. I'm baffled. How'd I get such a bad batch? Is it possible for labs to fuck up tests like that?

@tileguy123 super happy your tests came back good bro!
It honestly just could have been one bad vial brother. the raw suppliers cut some of the raw powder to increase their margins. you might have just gotten a vial that was mostly the cutting agent by sheer bad luck.

Great results Tile! Really appreciate you taking the time and money to have this done... Numbers look really good to me. I'll take 7x's all day long...and be totally satisfied.

Yes, retesting next week at 24 hour mark. I'm baffled. How'd I get such a bad batch? Is it possible for labs to fuck up tests like that?

When did you get yours Marcus?

Edit because sometimes I not Smart!

Yeah i mean its a bit relieving. im really sorry about ur low T numbers Marcus.. i think i may have actually lost a wink of sleep over it.. as i was under the impression we have a good dude in MS.. but while ive been anxious , im waiting for tests to hit the ground before making any assumptions. I cannot believe that there isnt more data whether on promuscle , vip board, hell eroids on ms product.. baffled

I'm sure they can, I mean blood testing labs are not exempt from errors, especially when they outsource them. Praying for better results this time around brother!!!

Big Mike

He's running 525mg tpp/week, that's where the change is coming from.. 5000 of that 7500tt could be from tpp alone..

The tpp changed his numbers, this test doesn't mean the SAME test e he's been running since before the last test somehow got better!!

Good to know all his stuff isn't bad I guess though..

I'll start my MS Test E probably around Jan 1st. I'll also run bloods and follow the guidelines that has been laid out.

It honestly just could have been one bad vial brother. the raw suppliers cut some of the raw powder to increase their margins. you might have just gotten a vial that was mostly the cutting agent by sheer bad luck.
Ya I guess, don't kno enough bout that side of it to say either way. I guess we'll kno with more people's bloods on test e/c/p

He's running 525mg tpp/week, that's where the change is coming from.. 5000 of that 7500tt could be from tpp alone..

The tpp changed his numbers, this test doesn't mean the SAME test e he's been running since before the last test somehow got better!!

Good to know all his stuff isn't bad I guess though..

good observation.. so basically 1125 of T ew.. so 7500 isnt 7 -10 times but its not fully underdosed either.. idk

My test e is from 09252014, the vial I am currently running. I don't remember what my first vial on this run was, but most likely the same

Edit: and I have been on the current vial for 2.5 weeks now or so