mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

sources should have to submit monthly or quarterly tests of their products as well as them and us doing labmax as well as a handful of volunteers submitting bloodtests for a source to remain in good name and stay in check. By us doing our part on labmaxing and bloods will keep the sources honest and testing because we will know if they submitted a shit test for that month by the outcomes of our results

Hey guys

Common man. A JM just made a great post and no one acknowledged him or it.

He didn't ask for email address or reference or where to get gear from....

Kudos

Respectfully

@johnnyBALLZ has a good point. Your TPP is the change that positively influenced your numbers. The rest of your compounds are unchanged. Based on your numbers Tile ... It's safe to say that MS TPP is dosed higher than his TP.

Thanks MG haha I thought no1 saw that I do think that their needs to be a consistent system of checks and balances which would keeps.sources in check consistently not every other year because of good reviews

@johnnyBALLZ has a good point. Your TPP is the change that positively influenced your numbers. The rest of your compounds are unchanged. Based on your numbers Tile ... It's safe to say that MS TPP is dosed higher than his TP.
He is at 6.67X dosage though and this is very close the other blood draw, it might be safe to say both raws/batches are in line with each other.

@Marcus....don't sweat it until you do your next bloods for reassurance. My batch number is the same as yours.
I'm sorry brother, I hope mine was a fluke. I'm playin that the labs fucked up or something but I highly doubt it. That shit is so damn rare. But we will see next week and with more bloods

Thanks MG haha I thought no1 saw that I do think that their needs to be a consistent system of checks and balances which would keeps.sources in check consistently not every other year because of good reviews
I don't think anyone purposefully skipped over your post bambam, it might've accidentally gotten burried while a barrage of posts came. Good thinkin though

He's running 525mg tpp/week, that's where the change is coming from.. 5000 of that 7500tt could be from tpp alone..

The tpp changed his numbers, this test doesn't mean the SAME test e he's been running since before the last test somehow got better!!

Good to know all his stuff isn't bad I guess though..

Yeah I'd say the TPP is good. I'd up the dose and run that alone.

I'm sorry brother, I hope mine was a fluke. I'm playin that the labs fucked up or something but I highly doubt it. That shit is so damn rare. But we will see next week and with more bloods

Come on man. The lab fucked up? You sound like a source. Haha. What should be gathered is the TE is garbage. Did you send that for MS? PM me if interested. Might be able to make that happen. Up to you.

Come on man. The lab fucked up? You sound like a source. Haha. What should be gathered is the TE is garbage. Did you send that for MS? PM me if interested. Might be able to make that happen. Up to you.
It's in the works. I'll PM you

Edit: and lol btw

I agree. I just can't figure why we don't have more bloods. I welcome an average of 5 members a day in the intro forumn. There's 3 times that joins and sources immediately. So there's at least 150 members join monthly which puts it at 1800 monthly. If only 10% of that gets bloods a year that still should give us 180 bloods a year which is 15 bloods a month. And currently we have less than 10 in the last 2 months.

He is at 6.67X dosage though and this is very close the other blood draw, it might be safe to say both raws/batches are in line with each other.

I see what you are saying. I missed the part that @tileguy123 switched TP for TPP AND increased the dose to 150mg EOD from 100 EOD. I thought he only switched compounds ... But if I'm reading it correct he increased the dose as well. Therefore, this would put both batches in roughly the same ball park.

I must have missed it going thru the 2 pages of international pussy labs.

@Marcus So I was researching a lot of stuff today at work, and like an asshole in a rush to get out of my office early for the holiday i forgot to email myself the links, but anyway...

I would suggest you inject the entire 600mg 24-36 hours before your test. Everything I have read has confirmed by own experiences as well: When you split up a dosage in 2 times a week, specifically in regards to Test E/C, you are never going to get a test done that shows a reading of your TT on the weekly dose. Meaning, if you inject 300 2x week, there isn't a single time in that week that you can get an accurate reading for 600mg, the only way to get a reading of 600mg is to inject 600mg a day before the blood draw.

When you inject 2x a week, your peak level is never going to be as high as on one shot, but your trough is never going to be as low, therefore keeping you more stable and not having the huge dips in hormones fucking with your mood. Again, i strongly suggest you try injecting 600mg the day before the test so we can get an accurate reading for 600mg of MS Test E.

I also think that @Colt44 should amend his testing protocol thread to reflect this.

I made a post recently about the differences in my TT on my TRT dose when I was taking 160mg a week as apposed to taking 80mg 2x a week. My high point for TT was significantly lower than when I was doing 160mg 1x week.

Something to consider, and probably the best way of knowing how properly dosed the gear is and would probably be a more fair representation.

@Marcus So I was researching a lot of stuff today at work, and like an asshole in a rush to get out of my office early for the holiday i forgot to email myself the links, but anyway...

I would suggest you inject the entire 600mg 24-36 hours before your test. Everything I have read has confirmed by own experiences as well: When you split up a dosage in 2 times a week, specifically in regards to Test E/C, you are never going to get a test done that shows a reading of your TT on the weekly dose. Meaning, if you inject 300 2x week, there isn't a single time in that week that you can get an accurate reading for 600mg, the only way to get a reading of 600mg is to inject 600mg a day before the blood draw.

When you inject 2x a week, your peak level is never going to be as high as on one shot, but your trough is never going to be as low, therefore keeping you more stable and not having the huge dips in hormones fucking with your mood. Again, i strongly suggest you try injecting 600mg the day before the test so we can get an accurate reading for 600mg of MS Test E.

I also think that @Colt44 should amend his testing protocol thread to reflect this.

I made a post recently about the differences in my TT on my TRT dose when I was taking 160mg a week as apposed to taking 80mg 2x a week. My high point for TT was significantly lower than when I was doing 160mg 1x week.

Something to consider, and probably the best way of knowing how properly dosed the gear is and would probably be a more fair representation.
I think a lot of lit says this, but a lot of bodybuilders do a twice weekly dose with this ester. This is why we are running this experiment. I don't want to change my pattern up in between 2 tests. That would give us no basis for comparison. But I understand where you're coming from

I think a lot of lit says this, but a lot of bodybuilders do a twice weekly dose with this ester. This is why we are running this experiment. I don't want to change my pattern up in between 2 tests. That would give us no basis for comparison. But I understand where you're coming from
Yeah, I get why the 2x a week is better. My mood dramatically improved and my sense of well being did as well when I switched up to 2x a week, but I am fully aware that my peak level wasn't going to be as high on 2x a week.

I prefer having not the super high of the 1x a week shot and I presume that most people who use exogenous test feel the same way, at least if their educated as to how they're body is working. The huge peaks and valleys with 1x a week are not worth the 2 days of the super high peak, at least not in my opinion. Especially when weightlifting is your profession, having those couple of days at the end of each week where you feel like shit could ruin your programming for the week, and cost you money because you can't reach your best physique.

But, you have a point, you have been doing something one way, you shouldn't change it, I am more saying it so we all have a more realistic expectation of the results and not just get all up in arms, you know?

Yeah, I get why the 2x a week is better. My mood dramatically improved and my sense of well being did as well when I switched up to 2x a week, but I am fully aware that my peak level wasn't going to be as high on 2x a week.

I prefer having not the super high of the 1x a week shot and I presume that most people who use exogenous test feel the same way, at least if their educated as to how they're body is working. The huge peaks and valleys with 1x a week are not worth the 2 days of the super high peak, at least not in my opinion. Especially when weightlifting is your profession, having those couple of days at the end of each week where you feel like shit could ruin your programming for the week, and cost you money because you can't reach your best physique.

But, you have a point, you have been doing something one way, you shouldn't change it, I am more saying it so we all have a more realistic expectation of the results and not just get all up in arms, you know?
Yup, the hormonal imbalance throughout the week would drive me nuts I think. TRT I'm sure it's fine with, but the level changes at higher doses would fuck with me for sure. Although it might be something I try considering how this little experiment turns out

I agree that a single dose would give a higher reading at peak. The testing protocol was set up so people don't have to alter their cycle just to test. The less we put people out, the more people will participate.
^^Exactly.