mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Ehh give him a chance to correct the issue. Seems willing anyways.

Japanese tang...mmm I had some in Okinawa when I was in the Marines, tiny, tight as all hell and long straight hair...ugh hated that part..

I grew up in the Bay. Lived in East Oakland for a few years. One of two white people in my middle school. Move to Alameda and married one those "Asians" you bunch of racist fucks. ;-)

I felt the same with @Marcus until the SOB didn't want to ref me in with MS. Asshole. Maybe I should have taken that as an omen and stated away from the VIP.
Lol, sorry fokai... I didn't know you bro. There has only been a 2 people I was willing to ref for, one I did and the other had already bought ancilleries (and I thought I was too new when his Bitchass first asked me :D jk Tmac)

But aren't you glad I didn't now lookin at your superior bloods, I should be jumpin on your back for that test

Funny shit how a thread evolves from sources and aas to who has the best gash.
Don't trend away from the fact that we're all walking peters full of that lovejuice!! And yes may I add the Latina sweet is da wettest !!!!!!!

My wife is black... Well half belizian and half native American, she has an amazing pussy and above all, she is kinky as fuck

I say Indian - Punjab, Gujarat may be among the best sub-types. Absolutely incredible. Some of the Uzbeki stuff was very memorable as well.

I hate to be all business, but let's start a pussy thread and start talking here about low bloods and underdosed gear. If we have gear issues this is the sort of shit that buries that and makes people keep buying without being informed.

I think we need to start a new pussy thread? Speaking of where's manwhore? I've had Vietnamese,Brazilian, Ireland & of course American & at the end of the day pussy is pussy & more slutty the better

So back on topic. @mikestrong I have used your Anavar and I liked it. I think youre an overall good guy and very relatable. I do think you will do whats right and fair, I think your character and reputation dictate that. Im looking forward to seeing this evolve in a more positive direction.