mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

VOLT this is a very rude post, you comparing me to a DRUG dealer! That is your take on source.
So you think I should not pray & try to be close to GOD & JESUS? By your standard I am a bad person for SOURCING, so why would you support MESO an open source board.
You say everyone should get bloodwork, why don't you do it then?
I did comply with the SCOC, except for 1 thing, pics of the LAB.
I think you should spend efforts on changing SCOC to include testing. Cause then maybe it would NOT get to this.
I can't believe what you said, after all I was there for you.
Unbelievable.
I didn't say you were a bad person you came up with that on your own. I actually think the opposite. Mike guys are looking to you at a higher standard because of your faith don't cheapen that. I think we all should pray and be closer to God. My intentions were not to hurt your feelings I was quoting another member. Meso is not an open source board or intended to be that way. I personally think there should not be any sources here I have said it numerous times. I think you misread what I was saying Mike. BTW I have blood work next week on another lab please don't call me out. That was just childish. I apologize though if anything I said was hurtful not intended to be I was directing that at another member.

I don't think ANYONE would mind paying a few bucks more per vial if everything carried was tested once every 4-6 weeks. I know I wouldnt.
This 6-8 weeks is in regards to the source...not members.

If the source is doing good business it's not hard to test everything before it goes out.

Ex... a new batch of TEST E comes in...test it...let the member's know it's a new batch...send it out.

When a batch of var comes in...test it...let members know....send it out...(it called Being Proactive)

There's enough products being sold to do this. We know there are inconsistencies from batch to batch...find and fix the problem before hand. I've always been told "An ounce of Prevention Beats a Pound of Cure!"

Everything should be tested by the source to support his/her claims, our bloodwork then validates that claim.

Respectfully

As we have heard many times, it is the "nature of the game." Bottom line is that sometimes bad batches will get through. The good sources are the ones that minimize problems (via adequate testing) and fix their mistakes.
Flenser pointed out that the US REM LAB is suppose to be testing the products. What happened to this? What test are they performing? I would hope that at the least melting point is always determined.
On a side note, can anyone speak on the quality of the adex?

VOLT this is a very rude post, you comparing me to a DRUG dealer! That is your take on source.
So you think I should not pray & try to be close to GOD & JESUS? By your standard I am a bad person for SOURCING, so why would you support MESO an open source board.
You say everyone should get bloodwork, why don't you do it then?
I did comply with the SCOC, except for 1 thing, pics of the LAB.
I think you should spend efforts on changing SCOC to include testing. Cause then maybe it would NOT get to this.
I can't believe what you said, after all I was there for you.
Unbelievable.

Ummmm... You ARE a drug dealer, HELLO!!

Rude post? I think it's beyond rude your selling low dosed test and fucking up people's cycles.. It's time for your arrogant ass to eat some humble pie Mikey boy..

I didn't say you were a bad person you came up with that on your own. I actually think the opposite. Mike guys are looking to you at a higher standard because of your faith don't cheapen that. I think we all should pray and be closer to God. My intentions were not to hurt your feelings I was quoting another member. Meso is not an open source board or intended to be that way. I personally think there should not be any sources here I have said it numerous times. I think you misread what I was saying Mike. BTW I have blood work next week on another lab please don't call me out. That was just childish. I apologize though if anything I said was hurtful not intended to be I was directing that at another member.
Thanks Member,
Believe it or NOT I do care and this is a tough time to be attacked & told I am this and that. I understand there are things at stake & feelings. I have feelings & I do care about the community always have & that wont stop.
But just hope we can stick to the facts & come up with real solutions with out rudeness & name calling.
I think the world of many of you in here, I am of to pray and run errands.
Looking for to find the LABs I knew of years ago, one was a UNIVERSITY. So will be on that.
Out for now.
mikestrong

Ummmm... You ARE a drug dealer, HELLO!!

Rude post? I think it's beyond rude your selling low dosed test and fucking up people's cycles.. It's time for your arrogant ass to eat some humble pie Mikey boy..
Thanks JB, I knew I would hear from you today.
Can you help the members here with some solutions. When my gear is tested you can say it is low doses. I know of many that are happy & have even disclosed their results on here. So eat that hater.

Thanks JB, I knew I would hear from you today.
Can you help the members here with some solutions. When my gear is tested you can say it is low doses. I know of many that are happy & have even disclosed their results on here. So eat that hater.

Yea, my solution would be for members to find another source.. You have a shitty attitude whenever there's a problem and you act like you walk on water..

You were told with tile's bloods your shit was underdosed and you did nothing but tell us you trust your powder guy..

I don't even know what you do, the guy that brews this gear isn't even in the same country as you..

Yea, my solution would be for members to find another source.. You have a shitty attitude whenever there's a problem and you act like you walk on water..

You were told with tile's bloods your shit was underdosed and you did nothing but tell us you trust your powder guy..

I don't even know what you do, the guy that brews this gear isn't even in the same country as you..
Great send the members elsewhere, I told you that last time.
Who do you endorse? PLZ tell them. If I leave MESO you will be the one the MEMBERs can thanks. You want me of MESO, make a vote. Keep it normal & civil. Straight of vote me out. TILE where NOT that bad nor where they good.
You posey guys have yet to define a GOOD Result, come together and figure out why 10 guys will test different, do it, can you figure it out, the BRO SCIENCE.
I am up for TESTING my gear, then you should open your mouth.
THANKS FOR THE DRUG DEALER comment, go ahead recommend another DRUG DEALER JohnnyBallz!

Maybe tiles bloods were not that good or bad, but my bloods were downright bad. 2200 on 600mg per week is bad any way you look at it.

Great send the members elsewhere, I told you that last time.
Who do you endorse? PLZ tell them. If I leave MESO you will be the one the MEMBERs can thanks. You want me of MESO, make a vote. Keep it normal & civil. Straight of vote me out. TILE where NOT that bad nor where they good.
You posey guys have yet to define a GOOD Result, come together and figure out why 10 guys will test different, do it, can you figure it out, the BRO SCIENCE.
I am up for TESTING my gear, then you should open your mouth.
THANKS FOR THE DRUG DEALER comment, go ahead recommend another DRUG DEALER JohnnyBallz!

I don't recommend anyone..

It'll be my fault if you leave Meso? Your a fucking pussy.. Man up and fix your shit.. You're just the type to run when shit gets hot.. Phony righteous bitch..

Damn i run off to the gym and shit hits the fan..

Hey Marcus we dont know though.. we are pinninng the same batch of 300mg ethanate.. and both of us were using 600ew.. so .. out of my 5800 number is 2200 only from the Eth, like you? could prop at 350 ew be the other part at 10x and dosed correct and the ethanate have the issue. could be theoretically.
Im waiting on Labsmd, just sent them dickheads a message.. had a draw on Tuesday 18th.. youd think those fucks would have there shit together. this new test was ..

TE 600ew, and TPP 150 eod. with 24 fast from jabbing.. before draw.

So we have @Marcus who just had bloodwork done. Another guy who getting bloodwork in two weeks. @Boilermech a few weeks later, and then I'm getting bloodwork. I'm at my 2 weeks right now. So there should be plenty of testing coming up in the future.

I believe the source needs to send in all gear for testing...from test to winny. If not, then we shouldn't buy. I also believe source needs to summit new samples every 6 weeks. Sources are making a ton of money and I don't think these actions will effect their gross income.

I have alternative & reliable means for quality/pharmacy gear now. I chose this source thinking things were going to be different. I don't care about fancy packaging anymore. I want adequate turnaround time and a good product.

No source stands above us. Not now..not ever.
@Mem1guy too, he already had his blood drawn, he is waiting on his results now.

Big Mike

I don't recommend anyone..

It'll be my fault if you leave Meso? Your a fucking pussy.. Man up and fix your shit.. You're just the type to run when shit gets hot.. Phony righteous bitch..

Damn JB dont go for kill shots yet.. I for one would like to see MS stick around and right this situation. Im 100 percent sure its a issue with the raws .. as usual. My big concern Mike , is , and ive stated this before: with all these years in the biz, why have you not compiled tons of testing? ? this makes zero sense. This is a 6 figure plus venture id imagine. You should have tons of happy customers, with pdf files saved with there damn lab work. I am unsure how this could have been overlooked.

Damn i run off to the gym and shit hits the fan..

Hey Marcus we dont know though.. we are pinninng the same batch of 300mg ethanate.. and both of us were using 600ew.. so .. out of my 5800 number is 2200 only from the Eth, like you? could prop at 350 ew be the other part at 10x and dosed correct and the ethanate have the issue. could be theoretically.
Im waiting on Labsmd, just sent them dickheads a message.. had a draw on Tuesday 18th.. youd think those fucks would have there shit together. this new test was ..

TE 600ew, and TPP 150 eod. with 24 fast from jabbing.. before draw.
True, we don't know for sure... I can tell you a few things, I bought mine around the end of Sept, shipped beginning of Oct. I BELIEVE it had purple tops. And although it's objective, man... I swear the 2 vials I had were different! The first vial was killer, and this second vial has been like a taper off my dose, it's weird. So I don't know what to say

True, we don't know for sure... I can tell you a few things, I bought mine around the end of Sept, shipped beginning of Oct. I BELIEVE it had purple tops. And although it's objective, man... I swear the 2 vials I had were different! The first vial was killer, and this second vial has been like a taper off my dose, it's weird. So I don't know what to say

Yes i have some differnt new purp caps, and i noticed the color for one of the NPP , and the TPP is MUCH , much more YELLOW oil... still seems smooth,and body wise im the worst to ask how i feel on a drug, cause i have high tolerances for everything. I could snort a gram of coke and tell you im sleepy

Wrong my reference is years of selling products without complaints on several other boards. So PLZ don't be part of the POSEY MOB mentality. I am not out for myself as you say.
I am now willing to TEST my products. PLZ get the POSEY together & change the COC, that way you are doing something for MESO, blood test are a means of testing quality, but don't you think testing the PRODUCT is better.
Also there are several test coming down the pipe way to early for the POSEY to say my stuff is bunk.
Yes I am willing to pay for MARCUS test.
mikestrong

Im not trying to attack you personally, just giving you a fair and viable option to testing and making things right by those who might have low dosed gear. Test is the base for most cycles and therefore should always be correctly dosed, otherwise its a setup. I do not think bloods are comparable to mass spec but do you have mass spec available? But in this case people have already taken the test e, therefore bloods are the only option. In the future you can mass spec before the product goes out.

Man i have a buddy looking to run a nice cycle here real soon, was really hoping to turn him on to MS, but what friend would i be in this current situation. its depressing.

Damn JB dont go for kill shots yet.. I for one would like to see MS stick around and right this situation. Im 100 percent sure its a issue with the raws .. as usual. My big concern Mike , is , and ive stated this before: with all these years in the biz, why have you not compiled tons of testing? ? this makes zero sense. This is a 6 figure plus venture id imagine. You should have tons of happy customers, with pdf files saved with there damn lab work. I am unsure how this could have been overlooked.

Never said he should leave, if anything he needs to stick around and fix this, ALL of it..

He wants to act like a whiny little girl and tell people it's going to be my fault if he leaves? Give me a fucking break.. He's been fucking people and should be taking some medicine for it.. Honor, respect my fucking ass..