mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I am 7 weeks in today on all MS gear. Did run 5 weeks of test prop and tren ace. I can order some bloodwork to give us some more numbers. I am pinning every three days.

Cool gesture - please study what the timing should be after last pin to blood draw, so that we can remove that as a reason affecting the result.

Thanks for offering to do this.

Bloodwork is in.

- 5'11, 228lbs, 16%BF
- started Strong Gear Oct 10
- blood drawn 6 weeks in to cycle
- 600mg test e + 400mg mast e per week
- split dose: Tuesday/Friday
- blood drawn 47.5 hours after last pin

Total Test: 2,206
OK I am on I have seen this.
I agree this is NOT good numbers. I will talk to the US REM LAB.
Not to defend my product, but I was told bloods should be drawn at 24 hours - 36 hours for peak.

Anyway Marcus, I will PM you. Have you had some gains with this cycle?

Maybe I need to remove some products, or just switch to selling the other line ISOVET.
mikestrong

Yup, I don't want replacements, I don't want anything. I don't want shit. I'm done with these public sources man. No offense to mikestrong... You are a good person and I know you mean well, but Im goin to go in another direction.

I hope for everyone else here though, it truly does get fixed or I hope sincerely hope I just got a bad batch or something strange. I dunno
Marcus I am sorry about your results.

Could you take the test again, if I paid for it at 24 hours, not saying it will improve? But like to know, if there is a diff.

Also I am here for you & if you want something else.

I am considering having my some products tested. Maybe someone here can tell me where & how.
mikestrong

Could you take the test again, if I paid for it at 24 hours, not saying it will improve? But like to know, if there is a diff.

I am considering having my some products tested. Maybe someone here can tell me where & how.
mikestrong

@Colt44 @lightspan @bickel29 you should Lay out what MS needs to do to Test everything.

I agree guys there is no reason to have to double up on our meds, we need to find a solution..

mikestrong
Yes, I will be happy to take it at 24 hours... The one variable now is, starting on Friday I started HCG as well which effects tests. I can hold off on HCG as I was going to do my 2nd shot of it tonight and do my shot of test/mast tomorrow and get bloods drawn on Wednesday, if everyone here thinks that the HCG a from Friday won't alter the results of the test or at least so they have it in mind. Tell me what everyone thinks?

Yes, I will be happy to take it at 24 hours... The one variable now is, starting on Friday I started HCG as well which effects tests. I can hold off on HCG as I was going to do my 2nd shot of it tonight and do my shot of test/mast tomorrow and get bloods drawn on Wednesday, if everyone here thinks that the HCG a from Friday won't alter the results of the test or at least so they have it in mind. Tell me what everyone thinks?
PLZ LMK how much it is?
Also think if you would like something else.

However like to do the TEST closer to the PEAK times.

LMK
Respect
mikestrong

I think how i drew bloods this last time was perfect.. Tues blood draw no pin, and Monday was TE, TPP , NPP 24hours prior..