mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I'd be pissed also. That's 6 weeks you'll never get back. It's not even the under dosed gear as much as it is the time, work, and food that goes into it.
Exactly, it's like why did I just fuckin shut down my natural production of test for numbers slightly above a cruise dose. I don't care about anything except the amount of time I put in... I guess I can look on the bright side and the progress I made on a lighter dose of test, shit... I guess

Yup, I'm utterly speechless... Super pissed man
so it was about 7.5 times the 300mg you injected 2 days before the blood draw?

Those numbers are for sure not good, but the more I see bloods like this, the more I think that the last pin and the pin frequency has a lot more to do with your blood test results than we think. I think pinning 2 times a week, though giving you more even levels, will never get you to the peak that 600mg once a week will get you at.

I have noticed this myself with my trt dosing. when I was getting 160mg/wk and getting the pin e7d, 2 days after pinning I was consistently in the high 1100's and by the end of the week, on the 7th day before my next pin I was in the high 200's or low 300's. When I switched over to 80mg e3.5d my peak was in the 700 range but my valley was only in the 400's.

Take it fwiw, just my 2 cents, but yeah, Marcus my brother, that's shitty, I hope you get this fixed.

Tile got way better numbers with the prop, maybe it's dosed well... Or like I said, maybe it's a bad batch. Chalk it up to what u want as i find it hardest to believe because mikes been doin this for so long. But I'm disappointed. Wish I had better news

Tile got way better numbers with the prop, maybe it's dosed well... Or like I said, maybe it's a bad batch. Chalk it up to what u want as i find it hardest to believe because mikes been doin this for so long. But I'm disappointed. Wish I had better news
Sorry to hear it man, I feel for you bro, maybe there is an explanation, I just can't think of one

What about remailers being fuck face greedy bitches? I kniw you said you dont want anything back man, talk to Mike. It seems like he'll def fix this as well as fire someone. The best of luck bro

What about remailers being fuck face greedy bitches? I kniw you said you dont want anything back man, talk to Mike. It seems like he'll def fix this as well as fire someone. The best of luck bro
Nah man, I don't want anything. Really. Maybe it's me being stubborn or prideful but I can pay for whatever gear I want/need. I don't want replacements. I just want good gear here for everyone. Ya kno?

Oh god. There is no one to blame here but the source!! There's no excuse. Lack of QC. Obviously it doesn't matter how long anyone has been in this game. No one is immune to issues.

Marcus.. Overall how do you feel? Are the pumps there or did u have a feeling that it might be underdosed?
Like I told Bickel, shit was good... Liked it more than Spetz's, about 1 week or so, maybe week and a half before bloods, I started my second vial of MS test e that I had from him and since then, all these sides I spoke of have begun to subside. I expected pumps and lifts to level out as I'm almost 12 weeks in so its hard to tell with that. But with this second vial... Everything seems dosed lower. But when I had blood drawn and right before, the first vial was still in my system strong, so I dunno, maybe there was a bad batch

Nah man, I don't want anything. Really. Maybe it's me being stubborn or prideful but I can pay for whatever gear I want/need. I don't want replacements. I just want good gear here for everyone. Ya kno?
Don't let pride fuck with you bro. Pride is irrational and can get you into trouble. Don't make decisions based on pride, think them out and relax. Don't fuck yourself because of pride. I've learned that the hard way in my life.

wow im disappointed too Marcus. i dont care about no split dose or not.. when your taking 600mg ew your hoping youd get 4-6k value obviosuly not 2000. I thought my bloods would be back again today, but must be tommorrow. I dont know what to say.

Don't let pride fuck with you bro. Pride is irrational and can get you into trouble. Don't make decisions based on pride, think them out and relax. Don't fuck yourself because of pride. I've learned that the hard way in my life.
Also I think we would all be interested in how this is handled for you.

@Marcus thanks for posting these. Its a bummer to see a score like that from a dose like yours. Like you said maybe its just a bad batch. Fromm the few months I've been here any source no matter how great can have issues just like @Colt44 is saying. It all comes down to how they are handled by the source that shows the good ones from the bad. We'll just have to wait and see how this plays out. At least from what I've seen in this thread MS has been a stand up guy about his issues. Good luck.

That would be me brother. 3 more weeks or so before I get bloods done. Hope there better than what's been posted so far. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.
I'm about to go on the exact same run in about 2 weeks.... I'm worried now to say the least.