mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I'm looking for a good source, anyone have any reviews or comments on this guy? Need to order soon.

There is a process bud, only thing I can tell you is to pm him and follow his instruction.probably should read this tread to find out his requirement first!!

There is a process bud, only thing I can tell you is to pm him and follow his instruction.probably should read this tread to find out his requirement first!!

Whoa whoa whoa turbo. You just fucking got here yesterday. Slow down and do some research.
Sorry OdieM I'm not trying to be too forward, but I'm trying to be forward. If you understand. I've read here multiple days. I've placed orders already with other sources, 4 days ago, and waiting arrival. I'm looking for a USD Domestic source as he is. But if you say to slow my roll, then roll slower I will. I'll let myself grow on yall then maybe I will be more greater assisted.

@Kody if that is your name as your member name then change it and if that is you in the pic then change that to. That tattoo can identify you.

You probably would be ok with the name but that tat might be in a data base somewhere.

@Kody if that is your name as your member name then change it and if that is you in the pic then change that to. That tattoo can identify you.

You probably would be ok with the name but that tat might be in a data base somewhere.

I just changed it, by any means are not trying to get caught up, I preciate the advice.

60GVqyx.png

So, Like I said, I fucked up and took the wrong blood work requisition in with me because I was so fucking sick with the Flu. Regardless this is what I have, so I thought I'd share.

The tests reflect the following are 8 days of the following cycle and were taken about 24 hours prior to last pin of Test and any other AAS, along with after the same amount of time of using MS GH at 5iu:
MS Test Prop 100mg ED
MS Proviron 75mg ED
Alpha Pharma Oral Tbol 50mg ED
MS HGH 5iu ED
Prescription Adex 0.5mg e3d or as needed

I'm guessing I need to up my TUDCA dosage ED looking at my lipid profile because before I started Tbol all my numbers were in range. I am however happy that my Adex dosing is on point as I am pretty tuned into how my body feels now when high e2 symptoms are coming on which is good and something I was slightly worried about. I'm also going to attribute my % of free test being higher than the range because of the Proviron, which shows me it's g2g as well. Obviously we have no idea how good the Test Prop is, but hey, at least it's not bunk, lol.
Thx for sharing dmt. Couple q's:
- you said you're on 100mg ed of prop, for 8 days, correct?
- and you tested "24 hrs before last pin"?? Don't follow. ...
- how long you been off trt?
- how long you on 5iu before igf test? (U mentioned off and on for 6 mos..)
- would be nice too see serum test. Fyi I've been off gh for a month and my recent igf test was similar. Not saying ms gh is not legit, just that more data would help.

Thx again bud

Thx for sharing dmt. Couple q's:
- you said you're on 100mg ed of prop, for 8 days, correct?
- and you tested "24 hrs before last pin"?? Don't follow. ...
- how long you been off trt?
- how long you on 5iu before igf test? (U mentioned off and on for 6 mos..)
- would be nice too see serum test. Fyi I've been off gh for a month and my recent igf test was similar. Not saying ms gh is not legit, just that more data would help.

Thx again bud
- Yes
- I meant to say since last pin, not before, my fault, again I have had the flu for the last week I'm not thinking straight
-I stopped my TRT dose, which was 160mg/wk when I started the Prop
-With Mike's stuff, 8 days, I had been off the gh from a different supplier for a couple weeks or so before starting MS GH
-I dont' have it yet. I also don't put much stock in IGF tests, but I also think that Serum tests can be flawed. The only way to honestly know is to have a lab actually check the GH itself and figur eout the content and purity level of the powder we're using. at least IMO

- Yes
- I meant to say since last pin, not before, my fault, again I have had the flu for the last week I'm not thinking straight
-I stopped my TRT dose, which was 160mg/wk when I started the Prop
-With Mike's stuff, 8 days, I had been off the gh from a different supplier for a couple weeks or so before starting MS GH
-I dont' have it yet. I also don't put much stock in IGF tests, but I also think that Serum tests can be flawed. The only way to honestly know is to have a lab actually check the GH itself and figur eout the content and purity level of the powder we're using. at least IMO
Gotcha, thx. Somewhat agree with you re: serum and igf tests, but with both done properly i believe we can get a good idea, esp if one had baseline igf #s (or they're just so high you can't deny it).

More importantly i think your trt affected your tt test (well, if you were only off for 8 days i know it did). Be curious if you retest with the one showing actual tt #s in a few weeks. .. kick that flu man!

Gotcha, thx. Somewhat agree with you re: serum and igf tests, but with both done properly i believe we can get a good idea, esp if one had baseline igf #s (or they're just so high you can't deny it).

More importantly i think your trt affected your tt test (well, if you were only off for 8 days i know it did). Be curious if you retest with the one showing actual tt #s in a few weeks. .. kick that flu man!
Yeah I started running Phalanx Test E, 750mg/wk after that text. I am still using prop EOD, but I am stopping that tomorrow as I want to start to feel how their Test E is. I got such a good deal on his Test E that I had to buy it and use it. I already ordered my bloods and i'll take them 5 weeks from now which should put me right at 6 weeks on the Test E and then I'm going to finish off the cycle with the rest of MS Prop that I have on hand already. This isn't a very long cycle for me, it was more to get some blood work done and to help me along with the cut I'm running.

For the record, 7 days after 160mg of Test Cyp, which is my TRT dose, my TT is in the high 200's or low 300's every time, like clockwork. Just depends on the time of the day I got the last pin and the time of the day I got the blood drawn on the 7th day. So I didn't have much Test in my system when I started on the prop, but I understand your point.

I haven't tried it yet, but I labmaxed it and it was a pass. Check out the testing forum to see the results
Thank's Furious , that's good to know ... Last time I ordered D-bol it was completely bunk ( it was from another source ) I'll give it a try for sure.