mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

@tileguy123 damn you I wish I could man. I got 6 random drug test poped on me last year for my job. I can't chance it

If you got tested six times in one year, then it probably wasn't random, and you are likely under suspicion of use. High security federal facilities won't test anyone that much without cause. I'm just saying, you may want to watch out for who is watching you at work because it sounds like somebody has put you on the "list".

If you got tested six times in one year, then it probably wasn't random, and you are likely under suspicion of use. High security federal facilities won't test anyone that much without cause. I'm just saying, you may want to watch out for who is watching you at work because it sounds like somebody has put you on the "list".
I'm not under suspension. I work a unique and interesting job. I am a supervisor. I really wish I could tell yAll cause it's every boys dream job. Anyways, Im always on call to work at plants and some of them tear stuff up to wear I have to go out there with out any kind of notice and for me to walk in there facility I usally have to take a test at there gate. To me that's random.

^^ paranoid much lol and fuck ya'll crusty ass El paso'ans and likewise everyone else in that dusty ass armpit . and yes ill smoke another one. only because i want to

No I stoped being perniod when I put the weed down. Lol

im talking to old dude that told you to watch over your shoulder. that your pee tests were indeed indictivie of a inside investigation. watch out bro they got your phone tapped along with ur Onstar. be careful .

your right i retract my statement.. i do like TX BBQ i wont lie. but idgaf about there foosball

Agreed Texas football has sucked since the 90's. But if you've never been to a Texas night club and seen our women in there daisy dukes and there cowboy boots then you havnt lived son.

Last edited: