Milk challege

4Drago

First off, yes I know milk is high in sugar dadadada. Who cares I love it and it's the best for me on a bulk. It's the easiest way for me to get my calories and protein.

In the military everyone got bored on the night shift and people started this milk challenge. It's supposed to be impossible to drink 1 gallon of whole milk in 2 hrs or less, without throwing up or shitting your pants.

About 8 people tried it. Most threw up, some ran to the shitter. I was the ranking guy and everyone kept pushing me to do it. Little did they know this was kinda a norm for me. No throwing up or shitting my pants. I felt like a super hero for a few days.

Just an old man sharing some military memories.

@laclark89 put me on to fairlife milk.

2x the protein, and 1/2 the sugar of normal milk, and it tastes really good

It's kind of my go-to when I get a craving for something creamy, and somewhat sweet without completely wrecking my macros

It's kind of my go-to when I get a craving for something creamy, and somewhat sweet without completely wrecking my macros
I agree. Thats what I drink now for health. But every now and then that whole milk is like eating ice cream to me.

Fairlife kills my stomach. It's supposed to be better than other lactose free milks but not for me. How are you holding up?

Fairlife kills my stomach. It's supposed to be better than other lactose free milks but not for me. How are you holding up?
I guess I'm lucky I don't really get any negatives. The only thing normal milk does is cause me to retain a little water, nothing too horrible though.

Doing good man! How about you?

I drink a lot of the fairlife fat free milk. The macros are really good. I can drink a whole bottle a day with no issues at all

I saw a kid complete it at warped tour back in like 2007ish. He puked but he still drank the whole thing. The others puked quick and tapped.

Also, I’m not a milk drinker. I only drink water other than alcohol, which is rare too. I mix my protein with water. Milk is eh.

But if I were to drink milk- fairlife hands down takes the cake. Their protein drinks are great too

I guess I'm lucky I don't really get any negatives. The only thing normal milk does is cause me to retain a little water, nothing too horrible though.

Doing good man! How about you?

Lucky bud, my stomach hates it but it does taste good. Good to hear, always good info from you on this board, they should make you a mod.

Fair life chocolate milk & ON chocolate whey :)

ON chocolate whey = favorite.

Fair life chocolate milk & ON chocolate whey :)
Nah, fairlife chocolate milk, a scoop of powdered peanut butter, and Dymatize iso100 protein all day. Slap a half scoop of collagen, creatine, 1g of l-tyrosine, and 2g l-Glycine in there to round it totally off.

2 shakes a day, pre and post workout. Stuff's gains in a bottle and tastes amazing.

Here's a nerd fact how the Mongol Army was so successful taking over such a vast Empire. They had the mutation that allowed them to digest milk. The Chinese did not.
So the Mongols drank the milk from their horses and made cheese. They had a mobile food source where ever they went.

Not sure horse milk would be all that great though.

Here's a nerd fact how the Mongol Army was so successful taking over such a vast Empire. They had the mutation that allowed them to digest milk. The Chinese did not.
So the Mongols drank the milk from their horses and made cheese. They had a mobile food source where ever they went.

That's really friggin cool, haha.

Attachments

• hq720.jpg
    hq720.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
I agree. Thats what I drink now for health. But every now and then that whole milk is like eating ice cream to me.
I am so with you on this. A glass of whole milk is so delicious that it makes me think I'm getting away with something. I also don't have lactose problems, so I can drink it anytime I want and not have to worry.

There's also some wobbly evidence that skim/lowfat dairy products are more likely to exacerbate acne than full fat products. Tiny difference and poorly constrained, but that's all my selection bias needs when I'm chugging from the carton at 2 AM.

EDIT - the Mongols would also cut their horses to get some of their blood to mix with the milk. That's as rough as it gets.

Last edited:
I did this in highschool. I drank an entire half a gallon of milk and thru up right away after. Was still cold coming up. Another dude on the team drank a whole gallon and kept it down he was like 300lbs tho dude benched like 450 in highschool just a monster. Highschool football man, some of the best days of my life I miss that shit. and I dont think anyone normal could possibly do this challenge.

First off, yes I know milk is high in sugar dadadada. Who cares I love it and it's the best for me on a bulk. It's the easiest way for me to get my calories and protein.

In the military everyone got bored on the night shift and people started this milk challenge. It's supposed to be impossible to drink 1 gallon of whole milk in 2 hrs or less, without throwing up or shitting your pants.

About 8 people tried it. Most threw up, some ran to the shitter. I was the ranking guy and everyone kept pushing me to do it. Little did they know this was kinda a norm for me. No throwing up or shitting my pants. I felt like a super hero for a few days.

Just an old man sharing some military memories.

Only works with raw A2 milk.

Pasteurized milk is dead food and will make you blow up because of the inflammation generated, making you think you gained muscle.