Mini recomp (cut?) mid bulk

ovrdooze

does anyone utilize additional AAS to combat excess fat gained during a bulk?
Would it work if I implemented a so called mini cut for 4 weeks in the middle of the bulk with minimal caloric deficit (now i'm on 3600-3700 kcal /day - dial it down to 3000-3200) and add tren for said period to keep the momentum of the bulk but burn some fat?
Any other compound that would help me with such conditions ? (keep the bulk going at a slower pace but also lose some fat)

Any steroid will help to retain lean body mass and lose fat. It's not only tren that can do it. I used to trim up and cut some fat off at the end of my cycle using only Testosterone or throw in some oral like anavar.

P.S. diet, diet, diet. Don't worry about muscle loss too much.

Any steroid will help to retain lean body mass and lose fat. It's not only tren that can do it. I used to trim up and cut some fat off at the end of my cycle using only Testosterone or throw in some oral like anavar.

P.S. diet, diet, diet. Don't worry about muscle loss too much.
when it comes to muscle loss I'm insecure like a slightly overweight teenage girl in bikini on the beach
I'll keep the current stack then (which is 1g test + 600NPP, might switch npp tp masteron), i fucking hate tren (not as much as atrophy) :D

when it comes to muscle loss I'm insecure like a slightly overweight teenage girl in bikini on the beach
I'll keep the current stack then (which is 1g test + 600NPP, might switch npp tp masteron), i fucking hate tren (not as much as atrophy) :D
Don't worry, on this much amount, all you might experience is a stall in strength progress. If you don't do crazy deficit, you will likely not even lose any strength. Even if you do, once you back up your calories to a maintenance, you will quickly regain all you lost. Note, that some fullness and water with glycogen will be sacrificed during your cut, so don't stress about feeling smaller, it's only fluff coming off.

Stop abusing drugs.
not that im planning on doing it but why? it wont harm anyone else than me (and I dont think you're genuinely worried about my health), i wouldnt use so much gear that it would cause supply chain issues for you or anyone else.

I'm nitpicking because this is a needles reflex most people do when it comes to AAS. Let people ruin themselves, help with info so they can make a more educated decision, but telling to stop abusing it (whatever counts as abuse) is needless.

Let people ruin themselves, help with info so they can make a more educated decision

Take care of yourself. Why do you want to ruin yourself (not picking on you) / why should educated people on this forum not do everything in their power to dissuade needless abuse?

From the article linked...

The difference between willful ignorance and true self-deception is subtle, but important. Willful ignorance tends to be more adaptive than self-deception. Willful ignorance is a cognitive strategy that people adopt to promote their emotional well-being, whereas self-deception is less controllable and more likely to be detrimental. Although willful ignorance and self-deception sometimes help individuals to avoid unpleasant facts, in the long run, it is usually better to confront reality than to avoid or deny it. Because the self-deceived person fully believes things that are untrue, she has fewer resources for correcting her course when her erroneous beliefs lead her astray.

Last edited:
not that im planning on doing it but why? it wont harm anyone else than me (and I dont think you're genuinely worried about my health), i wouldnt use so much gear that it would cause supply chain issues for you or anyone else.

I'm nitpicking because this is a needles reflex most people do when it comes to AAS. Let people ruin themselves, help with info so they can make a more educated decision, but telling to stop abusing it (whatever counts as abuse) is needless.
“Let people ruin themselves.”

You got it. My concern is supply chain. My entire post history trying to help people use safer is dedicated to making sure there’s more tren for me.

Take care of yourself. Why do you want to ruin yourself (not picking on you) / why should educated people on this forum not do everything in their power to dissuade needless abuse?

From the article linked...
telling someone to "stop abusing drugs" when a question is asked is not doing everything in their power to do needless abuse. it comes a needles flex with knowledge/status-
Help would be telling someone if you take XY there's a chance that this or that will happen to you. then the individual can make their decision. Who am I to judge someone who would trade 10 years of their life to enhance their physique? I surely wouldn't but as I said, let people ruin themselves. (make them aware of the risks)

That being said, I wont use that f-ing tremboloni sandwich as previous more useful comments lead me to that decision :D
I just dont like being treated like a child, who gets told what do to without any reasoning behind.

“Let people ruin themselves.”

You got it. My concern is supply chain. My entire post history trying to help people use safer is dedicated to making sure there’s more tren for me.
you took the "joke" part of my statement basically and discrediting me based on that...
telling ppl what to do without any reason or advise is not help in my book

On the same note, I would really like to hear your reasoning (you look like a fairly advances lifter, prob experienced with gear) despite ditching the idea.

I come here to learn not to argue

does anyone utilize additional AAS to combat excess fat gained during a bulk?
Would it work if I implemented a so called mini cut for 4 weeks in the middle of the bulk with minimal caloric deficit (now i'm on 3600-3700 kcal /day - dial it down to 3000-3200) and add tren for said period to keep the momentum of the bulk but burn some fat?
Any other compound that would help me with such conditions ? (keep the bulk going at a slower pace but also lose some fat)
2 week "mini cuts" are becoming quite common every 8 to 10 weeks during growth phases, DNP is the tool you are looking for to accompany that approach. Its not just used to trim some fat, helps improve insulin sensitivity and sets the stage for further growth.

100-250mg ED, no more needed (it backfires on majority of people when they go higher than this, ask me how I know), 10-14 days. Drop your calories low (you will retain your muscle just fine on that much AAS and for just a 2 week period).

Sponsors