First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

So what's the verdict?
Test and Deca at what doses and for how long? 20 weeks?
We may as well give him a 60mg/day dbol kickstarter week 1-6.
Could throw some EQ in there too.
What does his diet look like? Any Insulin and GH?
Let's pack some weight onto this motherfucker.

So what's the verdict?
Test and Deca at what doses and for how long? 20 weeks?
We may as well give him a 60mg/day dbol kickstarter week 1-6.
Could throw some EQ in there too.
What does his diet look like? Any Insulin and GH?
Let's pack some weight onto this motherfucker.
The verdict is 200 mg of nandrolone plus 200 mg of Sustanon per week for 12 weeks. Then he will stay on Sust at 100 mg for a while to prevent low T after stopping the cycle.

Then he will stay on Sust at 100 mg for a while to prevent low T after stopping the cycle.

At least you got that right. Will he do a pct after? He better stay for 2-3 months on just test, then drop the T wait for a month (maybe a little more since sustanon contains Test Decanoate) and then start pct, because nandrolone and especially deca will take a long time to metabolize.

The verdict is 200 mg of nandrolone plus 200 mg of Sustanon per week for 12 weeks. Then he will stay on Sust at 100 mg for a while to prevent low T after stopping the cycle.
What a waste of a cycle.. literally doing cruise doses.

200 test, 200 nan? sounds a little weak. is he a pussy or does he want to be big? throw 200mg anadrol in there and and 150 dbol to balance it out

BS. I came here genuinely looking for a drug to pair with Deca. Instead, I got a lot of insults like this. I found the advice I needed elsewhere, and my friend is ready to start Deca and Sust. Had someone here actually recommended a good combo with Deca, I would’ve loved that
whats wrong with test and primo/masteron

At least double the test MG of the Nandrolone or your dick will fail to launch. It might still let you down even then. Nandrolone's tricky like that.

I see no reason why a Deca/Sust cycle is bad. Deca was great for me and will be for him.
Why did you even come here asking for advice? You’ve blown off everyone who has taken the time to answer your question and then say you’re being attacked because you don’t like not hearing the answer you’re looking for. And what really irks me is after you blow off any and all advice, you say you’re knowledgeable and know what you’re doing. My question is, why did you come here to ask a question if you’re going to give your own advice to your friend regardless?

Why did you even come here asking for advice? You’ve blown off everyone who has taken the time to answer your question and then say you’re being attacked because you don’t like not hearing the answer you’re looking for. And what really irks me is after you blow off any and all advice, you say you’re knowledgeable and know what you’re doing. My question is, why did you come here to ask a question if you’re going to give your own advice to your friend regardless?
i think i said this before too lmfao! So we all have noticed that the influx of these fucking guys here who ask questions then are like NO NO NO fuck you guys i know best... but i will still post and ask questions to see what everyone says. Again me and my homie have the same genetics so deca should be awesome for him because it worked great for me lmfao....... Fucking christ.

And what really irks me is after you blow off any and all advice, you say you’re knowledgeable and know what you’re doing. My question is, why did you come here to ask a question if you’re going to give your own advice to your friend regardless?

Runs Rampant on P&IED forums.

On the other hand, if Charles continues to believe that the test was unfair after seeing the grade distribution, he is either severely challenged in his capacity for rational calculation or he is the perpetrator of willful ignorance. Willful ignorance occurs when individuals realize at some level of consciousness that their beliefs are probably false, or when they refuse to attend to information that would establish their falsity.

People engage in willful ignorance because it is useful. Growing up, my best friend’s parents always had classical music playing in their house. My friend’s father, who was a bit unyielding in his pronouncements and views, would say something about the music such as “that’s Mozart at his best.” His mother, who had a much better musical ear, would wait until he left the room and giggle: “It’s Brahms.” If you asked her, she would claim that her husband knew more about music than her. Deep down, though, I suspect that she knew this wasn’t true, but convincing herself to believe it served to maintain marital harmony as well as her desire to see her husband as a connoisseur of music, wine, poetry, the Yankees—you name it.

A subforum on the psychology of asking for {AAS advice on the internet and then roundly dismissing any and all feedback} would be nice.

Last edited:
You know what pairs well with Deca....Yep Test lmao. First post you're asking for a "friend" and we would tell your friend regardless of your experience start with test.

How much test did you run to experience crazy sides. How much deca were you running. How long. Quality of the gear etx too many variables.

Now if you're asking for yourself, what can I run along side deca since you dont respond well to Test... I would still recommend Test and dial in a dose that works even if it's 125mg/week trt style. Try different esters, *since I have 0 info on your cycle history*

Now you're running a 19-Nor so go educate your self on, 19 Nor/Test/DHT derived gear and try to find ones that work together. For instance Primo will suppress E levels. Deca doesn't convert to E there for probably not the best combo. Unless you supplement E or be able to balance your levels how ever you see fit.

Or 2.... 19 Nor, like Deca and Tren together isn't something I'd venture down specifically with out a Test dose in my cycle.

There a reason people run different family's of gear. Like Test Tren Mast together.

The issue is you're trying to use deca as a base and it comes with it own can of worms. There is a reason why people get deca dick etc

You also gave 0 background on your self age weight goals experience diet work iut routine. You want to just blow up at all cost you want lean hard muscle.

To say what goes with deca lol is a vague question.

Go try 750mg/week deca with 750mg Tren with 400mg Primo and let's us know how it works out for ya . Is that what you're looking for ?

19 Nors are no joke they are the "god" "king" steriods for a reason if you're lucky enough to Handle them or the sides. I use low deca for joints but Tren/Deca over 300mg/week me and the sides don't get along.

My next cycle for instance
375mg test e (test)
225mg tren (19-N)
40mg tbol (test)
40mg var (dht)
3iu of HGH
20mg cardarine

With Aromasin, Casber and HGC on hand.

I think you should tell your "friend" to make a profile join some boards do alot of research. Test is Best for a reason.

Caber.

HCG.

Good god, guys - let it go already! It's funny how aggressive all of you are if someone dares to disagree with you.

I asked a simple question: what is a good pair with Deca? (It actually was for a friend, since my days on gear are long over.)

Instead, I've gotten endless vitriol and anger. I had a great experience with Deca and a terrible one with cyp (both reasonable doses). I found my answer elsewhere, so give it up. He's doing Deca and Sust. Done.

Sponsors