Mint Anabolics - US Domestic Source

Little surprised he hasn’t popped back up. He seemed half way decent with jano tests, bloods, etc on his site.

Looking to fill the hole GL left lol. Was between Mint & SHA. Wanted to see how this played out. Ending up giving SHA a shot. This seems dead.

Very odd turn of events since my post about my positive experience.

Literally 10/10 communication, a
plethora of testing and speedy turn around time. Now…radio silence.
I figured they would do that. They don’t want to come and address the issues, So they’re playing softball on the paid forum where no one has any concern about their wellbeing because the paid mods gave them the thumbs up! So they just take the mods word.

Kinda makes you see how little the mods over there care about what equipment they have or don’t have.

I appreciate you keeping us in the loop though. Idk how much experience you have with home brewing, But if you need any help re filtering what you already bought so it’s not all wasted money you can shoot me a pm.

From @Minty on SST:

“Sorry for the abruptness, but I will be out of pocket for the next ~4 days. Nothing to worry about, just some personal stuff that can't be avoided. I will be back later this week.”

Don’t worry @Minty I’ll update the folks on here as well for you. Since you only give a shit about your SST cronies because they don’t ask the hard questions.

From @Minty on SST:

“Sorry for the abruptness, but I will be out of pocket for the next ~4 days. Nothing to worry about, just some personal stuff that can't be avoided. I will be back later this week.”

Don’t worry @Minty I’ll update the folks on here as well for you. Since you only give a shit about your SST cronies because they don’t ask the hard questions.
He’ll recover with a sale and a pic of a flow hood

Back