Mint Anabolics - US Domestic Source

Little surprised he hasn’t popped back up. He seemed half way decent with jano tests, bloods, etc on his site.

Looking to fill the hole GL left lol. Was between Mint & SHA. Wanted to see how this played out. Ending up giving SHA a shot. This seems dead.

Very odd turn of events since my post about my positive experience.

Literally 10/10 communication, a
plethora of testing and speedy turn around time. Now…radio silence.
I figured they would do that. They don’t want to come and address the issues, So they’re playing softball on the paid forum where no one has any concern about their wellbeing because the paid mods gave them the thumbs up! So they just take the mods word.

Kinda makes you see how little the mods over there care about what equipment they have or don’t have.

I appreciate you keeping us in the loop though. Idk how much experience you have with home brewing, But if you need any help re filtering what you already bought so it’s not all wasted money you can shoot me a pm.

From @Minty on SST:

“Sorry for the abruptness, but I will be out of pocket for the next ~4 days. Nothing to worry about, just some personal stuff that can't be avoided. I will be back later this week.”

Don’t worry @Minty I’ll update the folks on here as well for you. Since you only give a shit about your SST cronies because they don’t ask the hard questions.
He’ll recover with a sale and a pic of a flow hood

Was told on 9/25 “order is packed and will go out in the morning. Appreciate it!” But still haven’t received anything, and nothing has shown up in informed delivery.

Was told on 9/25 “order is packed and will go out in the morning. Appreciate it!” But still haven’t received anything, and nothing has shown up in informed delivery.
I love how you posted the same exact thing on SST and got flamed and white knighted by bunch of freaks on there. Which turned into some homoerotic edge fest between two members on there (seriously look at the last two posts).

So you decided to post here expecting what exactly? Next time sit a little longer on the egg before you decide to bust your digital wallet open for sources. Just my two cents.

Your order will prob come. Mint will pop up and make another excuse and a ton of people will defend his honor while getting mint flavored cum stains out of their favorite undies.

Read those last 3 pages on SST….That forum is truly the gutter of gear users. Everyone of them white knighting for their precious deadbeat drug dealer who can’t manage to take accountability for himself. You can tell everyone there are under 18.

Sst as most of you know was born on Reddit, shockingly their user base is all fags and beta males riding dick for a free vial or two.

I personally love the “hunter/minty/etc gear is the best, it’s worth the wait” comments lol. I guess waiting for something for weeks increases the potency?

Read those last 3 pages on SST….That forum is truly the gutter of gear users. Everyone of them white knighting for their precious deadbeat drug dealer who can’t manage to take accountability for himself. You can tell everyone there are under 18.

Sst as most of you know was born on Reddit, shockingly their user base is all fags and beta males riding dick for a free vial or two.

I personally love the “hunter/minty/etc gear is the best, it’s worth the wait” comments lol. I guess waiting for something for weeks increases the potency?
Actually, it’s like wine, or fine bourbon. The longer it sits, especially in the cardboard with perfect sealing and bubble wrap per cubic inch, the better particle aging of the compound gets developed.

Also, I wish I could like your comment, you are spot on with your reddit comment. It’s as if Reddit subreddits r/moreplatesmoredates and r/steroids had a gay butt baby together. It’s a shame because I honestly don’t even know if I can trust any of the sources on SST due to how much of a cesspool it is.

Actually, it’s like wine, or fine bourbon. The longer it sits, especially in the cardboard with perfect sealing and bubble wrap per cubic inch, the better particle aging of the compound gets developed.

Also, I wish I could like your comment, you are spot on with your reddit comment. It’s as if Reddit subreddits r/moreplatesmoredates and r/steroids had a gay butt baby together. It’s a shame because I honestly don’t even know if I can trust any of the sources on SST due to how much of a cesspool it is.
You have the correct way of thinking so you’re already halfway there man. You see how it’s unacceptable behavior from a source and you see everyone kissing up to him. If you drank the fruit punch and believed all the bag lickers you’d be no better than they are.

Stick around here on MESO. See the labs that are transparent about their process, communicate effectively, and take constructive criticism well. And you’ll find some good sources here. Not only that, But you’ll have a better care for what you introduce to your own body.

If I tell you I pinky promise I made something correctly you probably wouldn’t believe me right? That’s what the sst mods expect of their user base. Their entire montra is “if you get scammed we’ll help, we saw their lab so you don’t need to, we vet sources” etc. But have you seen the complaint section? All mostly empty of the mods lol. They say no shilling but there’s worst shilling there than any other forum I’ve browsed. The mods on sst only want the money. They don’t give two fucks about you or your health or if you’re getting the run around.

It’s like a Jim jones group, everyone is deaf to reality and the sources can do no wrong. It’s literally like talking to people who are brainwashed.

I did some more reading on SST, starting to get convinced he might be sprinkling micro doses of fent into his gear. Commenters are straight up feins.

Attachments

• IMG_7196.webp
    IMG_7196.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
You have the correct way of thinking so you’re already halfway there man. You see how it’s unacceptable behavior from a source and you see everyone kissing up to him. If you drank the fruit punch and believed all the bag lickers you’d be no better than they are.

Stick around here on MESO. See the labs that are transparent about their process, communicate effectively, and take constructive criticism well. And you’ll find some good sources here. Not only that, But you’ll have a better care for what you introduce to your own body.

If I tell you I pinky promise I made something correctly you probably wouldn’t believe me right? That’s what the sst mods expect of their user base. Their entire montra is “if you get scammed we’ll help, we saw their lab so you don’t need to, we vet sources” etc. But have you seen the complaint section? All mostly empty of the mods lol. They say no shilling but there’s worst shilling there than any other forum I’ve browsed. The mods on sst only want the money. They don’t give two fucks about you or your health or if you’re getting the run around.

It’s like a Jim jones group, everyone is deaf to reality and the sources can do no wrong. It’s literally like talking to people who are brainwashed.
Thank you for the insightful thoughts. I def am seeing that the patience and lengthy research has been so far the way to go. I have a few cycles under my belt but always sourced stuff through a mutual acquaintance. Lately been trying to go solo, less baggage and less connection this way.

To sum up, last year or two years ago when I started lurking more heavily on the boards, I would have def pulled a trigger on a lot of bad sources and some good ones that got busted (cat). Waiting it out and watching the currents flow has been interesting and very eye opening.

I did some more reading on SST, starting to get convinced he might be sprinkling micro doses of fent into his gear. Commenters are straight up feins.
He was praised on their from the start. That usually turns me off, view it as shills. Was surprised to see him pop up in here, so became more opened minded about his gear. How this was handled confirmed now initially felt.

Back