Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

no flow hood? you should at LEAST use a still air box. sorta sounds like ur on a table in a carpeted room in ur basement or kitchen..

no point in sterilizing if take it into dirty area anyway. you would be amazed what falls everywhere esp if dont close ur vents.

anyway, still air box insures at least some sterility is maintained.

How am I cutting corners? All of my products that are currently being offered have been tested, and they all tested well. I answered all questions everyone asked. I uploaded pictures of everything everyone asked for.
Several veteran members explained it to you in great detail, you’re the only one it seems that struggles to grasp it. You are a joke dude. Even hutech is a better option and that is saying something!!!

no flow hood? you should at LEAST use a still air box. sorta sounds like ur on a table in a carpeted room in ur basement or kitchen..

no point in sterilizing if take it into dirty area anyway. you would be amazed what falls everywhere esp if dont close ur vents.

anyway, still air box insures at least some sterility is maintained.
Hey, clearheaded. I use 2 air purifiers with HEPA H13 filters that catch 99% of particles up to 0.1 microns. On page 5 post number 89 I posted a picture of them labeled IMG 0121. Feel free to have a look.

Hey, clearheaded. I use 2 air purifiers with HEPA H13 filters that catch 99% of particles up to 0.1 microns. On page 5 post number 89 I posted a picture of them labeled IMG 0121. Feel free to have a look.
that will actually do very little to help clean air, infact if turn them on during or right before start work they will cause more air currents that carry bugs/germs/dust etc.

consider a still air box in order to maintain SOME sterility. on a kitchen counter with a couple air filters is basically nil. no need to sterilize at all if this is ur protocol.

that will actually do very little to help clean air, infact if turn them on during or right before start work they will cause more air currents that carry bugs/germs/dust etc.

consider a still air box in order to maintain SOME sterility. on a kitchen counter with a couple air filters is basically nil. no need to sterilize at all if this is ur protocol.
He says he has a still air box. Refuses to post pictures of.

He says he has a still air box. Refuses to post pictures of.
Even more embarrassing, They are $30 on Amazon.

This guy needs to ask mommy for more money or find a better job. It’s embarrassing what he cannot afford as a basic necessity. Imagine starting a lemonade stand without a pitcher and cups. And stupid asses keep giving him words of encouragement like there’s some shortage of sources with correct math and correct equipment. Lots of newbs just happy to receive ANYTHING in the mail, no matter if it’s safely produced or accurately dosed.

Sad

Back