Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

They were

They are used and were stained when purchased. They have been cleaned, staining does not affect the sterility of powder being weighed inside a sterilized beaker.
Great, even more reason to buy from your goofy ass. You’re reusing used lab equipment that was used with god knows what chemicals lol. What is a new magnetic stirrer a whole $60?!
Does not matter whether they are capped in batches of 100, 400 or 800. As long as a homogeneous mixture is achevied and sieving is performed your powders can be stored and then capped in desired batches with consistency.

Yes it does matter, because batch testing is the gold standard here on MESO. As with variance testing. And it also GREATLY matters because you apparently just picked your boogers in 4th grade instead of paying attention in math class.

Is this all a joke? Like the guy with the weed tent and box fan hanging from it? It’s unironically more sterile than this idiots set up. You literally don’t even have the simple tools to be approved on a paid forum, MESO is a few bumps up. So this all comes off as a joke. Your shitty math, your used equipment, missing equipment, no variance testing, batches of 100 caps (lol), like really dude?

To us.. yes. Unfortunately this guy is serious. He has himself a little chemistry kit a couple hundred bucks worth of raws, and he is ready to go!!!! He would sell his crap to anyone with money... He has been brewing for 7 years and now when he decides to be a source he offers 4-5 products.....
yeah, 7 years and has no knowledge of basic equipment needed, math, and a used magnetic stirrer…not adding up here.

To those you value your body parts, don’t inject or ingest this guy’s products. He cannot effectively and safely produce them. His ignorance is very concerning, This is not the type of person to look for in a source. Someone who cuts corners and doesn’t understand how to produce them safely or even accurately. A low minimum or $5 saved is not worth damaging your organs or losing a limb.

Great, even more reason to buy from your goofy ass. You’re reusing used lab equipment that was used with god knows what chemicals lol. What is a new magnetic stirrer a whole $60?!
He was implying the scales, thats what I said was used. The magnetic stirer was new when I purchased long time ago. That is stained from using it.
Yes it does matter, because batch testing is the gold standard here on MESO. As with variance testing. And it also GREATLY matters because you apparently just picked your boogers in 4th grade instead of paying attention in math class.

Is this all a joke? Like the guy with the weed tent and box fan hanging from it? It’s unironically more sterile than this idiots set up. You literally don’t even have the simple tools to be approved on a paid forum, MESO is a few bumps up. So this all comes off as a joke. Your shitty math, your used equipment, missing equipment, no variance testing, batches of 100 caps (lol), like really dude?
I will be testing as per batch made. If I purchase 50g or 100g or what ever quantity that is considered a batch for me. All of the powders are mixed during the same session. I think I have adaquate equipment minus a flow hood which I am not even sure if any US domestic source does. Testing is available for products currently offered. On pricr list it is stated that orals will not be sold until testing is available. Thank you.

To us.. yes. Unfortunately this guy is serious. He has himself a little chemistry kit a couple hundred bucks worth of raws, and he is ready to go!!!! He would sell his crap to anyone with money... He has been brewing for 7 years and now when he decides to be a source he offers 4-5 products.....
Please do not spread false information. I stated "about 4 years" never said I have been brewing for 7 years. I am offering a total of 8 tested products not 4-5.

yeah, 7 years and has no knowledge of basic equipment needed, math, and a used magnetic stirrer…not adding up here.

To those you value your body parts, don’t inject or ingest this guy’s products. He cannot effectively and safely produce them. His ignorance is very concerning, This is not the type of person to look for in a source. Someone who cuts corners and doesn’t understand how to produce them safely or even accurately. A low minimum or $5 saved is not worth damaging your organs or losing a limb.
Please stop spreading FUD. Never stated 7 years. Never stated used magnetic stirrer either.

He was implying the scales, thats what I said was used. The magnetic stirer was new when I purchased long time ago. That is stained from using it.

I will be testing as per batch made. If I purchase 50g or 100g or what ever quantity that is considered a batch for me. All of the powders are mixed during the same session. I think I have adaquate equipment minus a flow hood which I am not even sure if any US domestic source does. Testing is available for products currently offered. On pricr list it is stated that orals will not be sold until testing is available. Thank you.

Used lab equipment is not uncommon. That's not a big deal.

May want to consider some sterility testing of finished products to ease the concerns of members though. Or up the reimbursement to incentivize members to do it.

Used lab equipment is not uncommon. That's not a big deal.

May want to consider some sterility testing of finished products to ease the concerns of members though. Or up the reimbursement to incentivize members to do it.
Thank you for your advice, it is actually a very good idea. I will contact Jano for pricing on that and try to incorperate it into the next batch of oils. Once again, thank you.

Plenty of domestic sources use a hood.

Thank you for your advice, it is actually a very good idea. I will contact Jano for pricing on that and try to incorperate it into the next batch of oils. Once again, thank you.
240$ for sterility test from jano. This us an email from janoshik on pricing for alternative testing... I believe I have mentioned sterility testing to you already..

With regards to harm reduction, we offer following additional services which are able to detect possible contamination of the product:

GCMS or LCMS analysis for 170 USD - blind test for contaminants, which is able to identify presence of harmful substances in the product. Those tests do not give concentration of such substances, however, it can be offered for additional price once such substance is detected. They do not check for heavy metals, bacteria, molds or LPS, which require specific test below.

Sterility testing for 240 USD - TAMC and TYMC test checking the presence of bacteria and molds in the product.

Heavy metals analysis for 60 USD - detects presence of As, Cd, Pb, Hg. For other metals please inquire.

Endotoxin analysis for 120 USD - checks LPS in peptide samples.

Back