Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

I think since you’ve already shown yourself incapable of middle school math I’d just rebrand in another 6 months and enroll in a GED program in the interim. If you start saving now, you’ll be able to afford a $450 laminar hood by then.

I think since you’ve already shown yourself incapable of middle school math I’d just rebrand in another 6 months and enroll in a GED program in the interim. If you start saving now, you’ll be able to afford a $450 laminar hood by then.
I wonder if he's going to sell the 100 mg oxandrolone caps for the 10 mg street price. Can you provide actual weights used @NeoAnabolics? What's the actual calculated mg you got for these caps and how much per unit count?

Please consider cleaning up your concentrations. Provide units with numbers. For example 200 mg/ml. 200 without units is meaningless.

---MCT OILS---
TEST E 250 - $35
TEST C 250 - $35
TEST P 100 - $20
NPP 100 - $35
DECA 300 - $40
EQ 300 - $35
TREN A 100 - $40
TREN E 200 - $55

Where's the 100 mg caps? I don't see 100 mg oxandrolone caps below. What is the count on your orals?

---ORALS---STILL HAVE TO SEND TO TEST BEFORE SENDING OUT TO CUSTOMERS
ANAVAR 25 - $60
DBOL 25 - $50
Winny 25 - $50
Anadrol 50 - $60

if anyone takes this guys orals you deserve the kidney failure that follows. Batches of 100 caps lol, so any means of testing them even if he could do grade school math would be pointless because every 3rd bag would have to be janoshik tested.

It is clear zero effort was put into this business venture.

I’m gonna go order from MSG labs

if anyone takes this guys orals you deserve the kidney failure that follows. Batches of 100 caps lol, so any means of testing them even if he could do grade school math would be pointless because every 3rd bag would have to be janoshik tested.

It is clear zero effort was put into this business venture.

I’m gonna go order from MSG labs
Does not matter whether they are capped in batches of 100, 400 or 800. As long as a homogeneous mixture is achevied and sieving is performed your powders can be stored and then capped in desired batches with consistency.

Back