Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

240$ for sterility test from jano. This us an email from janoshik on pricing for alternative testing... I believe I have mentioned sterility testing to you already..

With regards to harm reduction, we offer following additional services which are able to detect possible contamination of the product:

GCMS or LCMS analysis for 170 USD - blind test for contaminants, which is able to identify presence of harmful substances in the product. Those tests do not give concentration of such substances, however, it can be offered for additional price once such substance is detected. They do not check for heavy metals, bacteria, molds or LPS, which require specific test below.

Sterility testing for 240 USD - TAMC and TYMC test checking the presence of bacteria and molds in the product.

Heavy metals analysis for 60 USD - detects presence of As, Cd, Pb, Hg. For other metals please inquire.

Endotoxin analysis for 120 USD - checks LPS in peptide samples.
Thanks for posting this info dirthand.

@NeoAnabolics:

Thought you might enjoy reading this very professional response from another vendor:

Code:
https://steroidsourcetalk.cc/index.php?threads/source-matrix-%F0%9F%92%A5new-hplc-testing-9-13-24%F0%9F%92%A5.18741/post-176011

240$ for sterility test from jano. This us an email from janoshik on pricing for alternative testing... I believe I have mentioned sterility testing to you already..

With regards to harm reduction, we offer following additional services which are able to detect possible contamination of the product:

GCMS or LCMS analysis for 170 USD - blind test for contaminants, which is able to identify presence of harmful substances in the product. Those tests do not give concentration of such substances, however, it can be offered for additional price once such substance is detected. They do not check for heavy metals, bacteria, molds or LPS, which require specific test below.

Sterility testing for 240 USD - TAMC and TYMC test checking the presence of bacteria and molds in the product.

Heavy metals analysis for 60 USD - detects presence of As, Cd, Pb, Hg. For other metals please inquire.

@NeoAnabolics:

Thought you might enjoy reading this very professional response from another vendor:

Code:
https://steroidsourcetalk.cc/index.php?threads/source-matrix-%F0%9F%92%A5new-hplc-testing-9-13-24%F0%9F%92%A5.18741/post-176011

Who is the dirtiest homebrewer? If one of their finished vials passes the tests, could we never talk about this again?

Who is the dirtiest homebrewer? If one of their finished vials passes the tests, could we never talk about this again?
probly not.. now that i have a reasonable priced way to professionally have the sterility of the gear i make tested i will probly test everything i make and share the results.... I am not concerned about endotoxins or heavy metals tho! How knows who the dirtiest homebrewer is (possibly me!!) everyone talks as if they are doing such a great job.... I suck and still kinda get it right.. I don see what it hurts to do some of these test but i understand about getting tired of hearing a bunch of rambling on about it..

Thank you to the few that decided to order this week. May you all have a fantastic and safe weekend.
Ya I’m sure they did.
I will strive for nothing less. Thank you! Feel free to chime in when ever.
How are you sterilizing your equipment and how are you washing it in between?
Sorry but in this line of work I’ve never seen a beaker stained unless it was 2,4-Dinitrophenol.

Ya I’m sure they did.

How are you sterilizing your equipment and how are you washing it in between?
Sorry but in this line of work I’ve never seen a beaker stained unless it was 2,4-Dinitrophenol.
Glassware is washed with soap followed by a rinse of DI water. Media bottles get caps loosely put on then put into autoclave. Graduated cylinders, Beakers get covered and placed into autoclave. Bottle top dispenser also gets put in autoclave. Space is left between items for steam circulation. Various cycles are ran because not everything fits together. Vials and stoppers get separate cycles.

My beakers are not stained. The only things that were mentioned to be stained were hot plate and scales. I have never handled DNP so I would not know about the subject.

Thank you for posting this. I believe sterility test is beneficial and can be done. I will look further into it when I brew next bacth and send for testing. If the community wants that to become a staple in my testing, there would be an additional cost to each compound that would be tested. But I do not have the demand for that currently. Once volume picks up and there is a clientele base I will figure out something in regards to voting to add it to products or not.

Thn
He may be great one day. Right now, he isn't. If he becomes great, it will only be because he is getting called out early on. He's getting free lessons here on how to be successful. He should be saying, "Thank you sir! May I have another!
Thank you sir! I appreciate your input.

@NeoAnabolics:

Code:
Thanks for posting this. I see the vendor claims on running certain test but does not seem to have the intention of making it a staple for his testing.

Glassware is washed with soap followed by a rinse of DI water. Media bottles get caps loosely put on then put into autoclave. Graduated cylinders, Beakers get covered and placed into autoclave. Bottle top dispenser also gets put in autoclave. Space is left between items for steam circulation. Various cycles are ran because not everything fits together. Vials and stoppers get separate cycles.

My beakers are not stained. The only things that were mentioned to be stained were hot plate and scales. I have never handled DNP so I would not know about the subject.
Picture of autoclave.
What temp and how long?
What kind of soap?

probly not.. now that i have a reasonable priced way to professionally have the sterility of the gear i make tested i will probly test everything i make and share the results.... I am not concerned about endotoxins or heavy metals tho! How knows who the dirtiest homebrewer is (possibly me!!) everyone talks as if they are doing such a great job.... I suck and still kinda get it right.. I don see what it hurts to do some of these test but i understand about getting tired of hearing a bunch of rambling on about it..
I do not think it hurts to do it. But I do think sources would increase pricing of their products which would most likely result in a decrease in their sales volume. Otherwise I believe they would have done so already, at least the ones that test raws and final product. Going foward I WILL test all raw powders for purity.

I do not think it hurts to do it. But I do think sources would increase pricing of their products which would most likely result in a decrease in their sales volume. Otherwise I believe they would have done so already, at least the ones that test raws and final product. Going foward I WILL test all raw powders for purity.
I really do not care what you greedy fuxkers do or don't do to maximize your profits selling illegal drugs. .. I have a real job and make money legally.. So then I can make, do, and test my own illegal drugs for myself and my friends!!! No judgement if selling illegal drugs is your aspirations I'm all for it....

I'd highly recommend you invest in a laminar flow hood and a quality HEPA filter for your workspace. In the grand scheme of things, this is a relatively small investment. Without these precautions, it becomes exceedingly difficult to prevent airborne particles and contaminants from entering your vials during the filling process. Even if these particles are invisible to the naked eye, that doesn't mean they aren't there.

Best of luck to you!

A laminar hood won’t fix the mentality of someone who cuts corners and doesn’t see the issue with it. Because with or without a hood, they’ll find other ways to cut corners. This entire thread demonstrates this.

I'd highly recommend you invest in a laminar flow hood and a quality HEPA filter for your workspace. In the grand scheme of things, this is a relatively small investment. Without these precautions, it becomes exceedingly difficult to prevent airborne particles and contaminants from entering your vials during the filling process. Even if these particles are invisible to the naked eye, that doesn't mean they aren't there.

Best of luck to you!
Thank you for the advice

A laminar hood won’t fix the mentality of someone who cuts corners and doesn’t see the issue with it. Because with or without a hood, they’ll find other ways to cut corners. This entire thread demonstrates this.
How am I cutting corners? All of my products that are currently being offered have been tested, and they all tested well. I answered all questions everyone asked. I uploaded pictures of everything everyone asked for.

Back