Mixing Melanotan

Boybravo

Just picked up some melanotan and some sterile water……

What’s a good mix ratio and dosage? I used this stuff years ago and I don’t remember a thing about this amount to mix/dose

Are you talking about MT2?

I did 10 ml water for 10 mg MT2, just to play it safe. Transfered it to a sterile 10 ml vial. So it's 100 mcg per 0.1 ml. I can take 250 mcg per dose without any sides.

Just picked up some melanotan and some sterile water……

What’s a good mix ratio and dosage? I used this stuff years ago and I don’t remember a thing about this amount to mix/dose

Sterile water? Or bac water?

If it's sterile water you better use it for 7-10 days and then discard it because it start's degrading faster than bac water. I'm not sure if it's possible to create an allergic response or just degrade the peptide though..

3ml BAC water into the vial with 10mg MT2

15 units on your insulin syringe for 10-15 days until desired tan is reached.

Then 10 units once a week for maintenance.

(when sterile water is provided for pharma HGH, it's always advised to be used within 24 hours of reconstitution due to bacterial growth, while BAC water stretches that to 30 days for comparison)

If you don't have BAC water on hand, the Medex 25 x Hospira 30ml Bottle deal for $85 is unbeatable and will last you forever. BAC water doesn't really expire.

There's a LOT of garbage BAC water out there, an often overlooked source of PIP and ruined peptides. The temptation to just put some distilled water and alcohol in a vial that sells for $20 has brought a lot of crap onto the market.

Get the real Pfizer Hospira stuff and you'll dodge that mess.

Last edited:
Damn i reconstitute my 10 mg mt2 vials with 1 ml bac water i loaded 250 mcg every other day for a week and achieved " my tan" and now maintain with 150 mcg twice a week while tanning twice a week and i have a great tan