MK677 & CJC w/dac LOG!!

Genghis K.

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
@Jimmyinkedup and any other, did you notice an extreme appetite spike when first using MK-677? The first time I dosed I felt like I couldn't eat enough food for the 4 hours following.

jp4355

@Jimmyinkedup and any other, did you notice an extreme appetite spike when first using MK-677? The first time I dosed I felt like I couldn't eat enough food for the 4 hours following.
I had the same Issue.
I felt like "Hungry-Hungry Hippo" for a couple days.
I was really Craving Carbs, ate a whole round Watermelon the 1st night............ JP

From Sept 15th: "I def notice a slight increase in appetite. Not so much quantity of food when I eat but the frequency with which I get hungry has increased. It is or would be far from an issue when cutting"

The hunger increase is no where near what it is with GHRP6 with the MK. Its there but its totally manageable and not nearly as powerful as it is with GHRP 6 IMO.

CAswole

The hunger increase is no where near what it is with GHRP6 with the MK. Its there but its totally manageable and not nearly as powerful as it is with GHRP 6 IMO.
Jimmy this review of yours is excellent and I'm def following it cuz as i told u I'm going to be running about the exact same thing. I'm only running mk677 right now cuzi haven't been able to pick up the cjc yet but I will be soon. Good shit man thx

10/16/2015
Ok so basically it has come down to simply waiting another week and a half to get my blood work to see where my gh & igf levels are.
So far I am def liking this stack. I prob sound like a broekn record but I have great sleep, great sense of well being, nice clear skin and most important and telling I havent changed my caloric intake and I am slowly dropping body fat. That tell me this stack is for real.
Basically it does what I was hoping it would. It gives me something equivalent to what would amount to an hrt dose of GH, at a very reasonable cost, with very minimal pinning. This stck should be on every anti aging board around IMO. If someone is looking for a peptide stack that would be equivalent to a GH trt dose the stack I am running could very well be it.
I see a lot of BS logs about mk, people saying they are making big muscle gains etc. Thats all bvllshit man. Its like low dose gh, thats it. No more, no less. The shills have made this out to be something that it isnt when it is totally unnecessary to do so. What it is is good enough on its own man. An effective oral GHRP is huge and when you can combine it with a GHRH w/dac to allow you to pin E3D (you could prob in all reality pin 2x/week if you wanted) that is awesome IMO.
I am stoked to get this BW and cannot wait to post my results guys. Overall so far I am really happy & I can see me running this for a long, long time.

CAswole

10/16/2015
Ok so basically it has come down to simply waiting another week and a half to get my blood work to see where my gh & igf levels are.
So far I am def liking this stack. I prob sound like a broekn record but I have great sleep, great sense of well being, nice clear skin and most important and telling I havent changed my caloric intake and I am slowly dropping body fat. That tell me this stack is for real.
Basically it does what I was hoping it would. It gives me something equivalent to what would amount to an hrt dose of GH, at a very reasonable cost, with very minimal pinning. This stck should be on every anti aging board around IMO. If someone is looking for a peptide stack that would be equivalent to a GH trt dose the stack I am running could very well be it.
I see a lot of BS logs about mk, people saying they are making big muscle gains etc. Thats all bvllshit man. Its like low dose gh, thats it. No more, no less. The shills have made this out to be something that it isnt when it is totally unnecessary to do so. What it is is good enough on its own man. An effective oral GHRP is huge and when you can combine it with a GHRH w/dac to allow you to pin E3D (you could prob in all reality pin 2x/week if you wanted) that is awesome IMO.
I am stoked to get this BW and cannot wait to post my results guys. Overall so far I am really happy & I can see me running this for a long, long time.
Great stuff. Can't wait to see that BW. I have still just been running the mk677 by itself and am noticing clearer skin. Can't wait to get the dac to go with it. Great log Jimmy!

jacked44

I will be following you and also post my results. I stocked up from geopeptide since they are giving 50% off. i'll be running 1.5mg DAC per week. do you think I should I should use more than 1.5mg of dac ?

I haven't read this whole thread, but as for CJC w/DAC, lots of guys are running 5+ mg/wk of CJC w/DAC along with MK 677 @ 25mg/day.

I personally felt no need to rum cjc w/dac near that high. Im not sure about "GH bleed" or if it is even a legitimate concern at all but if it was/is it would be at those kind of doses that it would be. 1.5mg/week is IMO a solid, responsible, yet still effective dose.
To each his own as it is their bodies, I am just sharing why I chose to run cjc at the dose I did.

kevinhy

You logging? If so whats the link?
If not how far in and what do you think? Taking with anything else?

Nah, I dont run logs or anything. I'm probably 6 weeks in, just running the MK by itself as far as peptides goes, using MK Ultra from Blackstone. Started off at 10mg for a few days, bumped up to 20mg and had extreme hand numbness and bloat so I backed off to 10mg. Some nights the hand numbness still messes with my sleep so I've been skipping a day or two a week when that happens.

After cutting the water bloat im up about 5-6lbs since starting it using cruise dose AAS, its definitely doing something. I've increased my calories a fuckload since starting, and at first it felt and appeared that I was getting fat. I added a low dose of thiazide to mitigate the bloat because it was effecting my bp, and once the water fell off I've clearly not gained any body fat.

I've done GHRP-2 + CJC (no DAC) at 100mcg each 4-5x a day for months before, 10mg MK is definitely having a much stronger effect for me

Cliff notes:
- Bloat and carpal tunnel is extreme for me at 20mg, at 10mg everyday bloat is alright but carpal tunnel is still sort of bad. I'm probably down to 10mg 5x a week now.
- Weight is up 5-6lbs on cruise dose, strength is increasing as well. Weight was up about 10-15lbs before cutting water retention.
- Significantly improved sleep
- Stronger than GHRP-2/CJC stack
- The water retention appears like fat gain visually, but after cutting it out I'm clearly as lean, but weight is still up. Im attributing this to increased glycogen and maybe a small amount of tissue (muscle + fat). I feel like MK is acting via some non-growth hormone mediated mechanism to induce anabolism, because theres no way in my mind that a GH secretagogue can have this profound of an effect.

Great read and info, Jimmy. Im also curious about Ibutamoren and have seriously considered exploring this peptide. Im sub'd and wish you the best and hope your results are as fascinating as the claims ive read.

Quick question; any reason for choosing PM over AM (fasted) administration? I am under the impression that fasted am is best. Thanks again, brother.

Great read and info, Jimmy. Im also curious about Ibutamoren and have seriously considered exploring this peptide. Im sub'd and wish you the best and hope your results are as fascinating as the claims ive read.

Quick question; any reason for choosing PM over AM (fasted) administration? I am under the impression that fasted am is best. Thanks again, brother.

Yeah this stuff makes me so tired there is no way I could take it in the am man. All the GH releasing peps seem to have this effect on me. In fact when I was running Mod Grf and GHRP2 I almost had to cut out my second pin of the day because I could hardly keep my eyes open. After 2 1/2 weeks though, right when I was just about ready to drop that pinning I adapted and the effect stopped being so pronounced and even though I got a bit tired I was able to continue with the pin. Anyway that's the long story as to why I go with nighttime administration.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts