MK677 & CJC w/dac LOG!!

So Im pretty fucking pissed as they were unable to use my blood sample to perform the tests requested. WTF? I have to go have blood re-drawn today. This is the second time in the last 7 months I have had bloods taken at this lab where something like this occurred. Im not happy. Sorry about this guys, bear with me for another 4-5 days it looks like :-/

BigPharma

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So Im pretty fucking pissed as they were unable to use my blood sample to perform the tests requested. WTF? I have to go have blood re-drawn today. This is the second time in the last 7 months I have had bloods taken at this lab where something like this occurred. Im not happy. Sorry about this guys, bear with me for another 4-5 days it looks like :-/
Sucks ass-sorry to hear bro, but thanks for the update

rocko

I've been running 4mg of cjc with DAC per week for 1.5 months. I used hyperzine a to increase gh production at the begining but I have been taking 11.5mg donepezil which is a great somastotatin inhibitor that has a half life of 72 hours and FDA approved. I'll do blood work after about 5 weeks and will update you guys.

Last edited:

rocko

I have purposely been reserving comment in the log here, awaiting the blood work results. They should be available tomorrow afternoon, Thursday at the latest. As soon as I have them I will be posting them up!
my doctor wouldn't request another igf-1 test. where do you go to do lab work and do you pay to get igf-1 test ?

rocko

hey guys. I decided to get an Igf test after 9 weeks on 4mg/week of cjc DAC. my igf-1 level came up 159, lower than my baseline 210. actually, I was running ghrp-6 twice a day prior to the day I got my baseline igf1 test. I used labcorb for the last testing and paid $70.
so basically these chinese peptites are shit. I did experience all the sides people report in forums such as deep sleep, muscle fullness, great looking skin but my igf-1 level wasn't even elevated. I also used donepezil to inhibit somastotatin.
I got cjc dac from geo peptite. to be honest, most of these cheap companies carry the same shits and are owned by the one company.

hey guys. I decided to get an Igf test after 9 weeks on 4mg/week of cjc DAC. my igf-1 level came up 159, lower than my baseline 210. actually, I was running ghrp-6 twice a day prior to the day I got my baseline igf1 test. I used labcorb for the last testing and paid $70.
so basically these chinese peptites are shit. I did experience all the sides people report in forums such as deep sleep, muscle fullness, great looking skin but my igf-1 level wasn't even elevated. I also used donepezil to inhibit somastotatin.
I got cjc dac from geo peptite. to be honest, most of these cheap companies carry the same shits and are owned by the one company.

Too bad man, after all that effort and expense. So, who's a good source then? I'm looking to do a 2 month run on this after Christmas bonus kicks in, so any leads would be nice.

rocko

Too bad man, after all that effort and expense. So, who's a good source then? I'm looking to do a 2 month run on this after Christmas bonus kicks in, so any leads would be nice.
I used ghrp-6 from rui-product when my igf-1 level came up 210. I didn't think that ghrp-6 could have a good impact on igf1 so I thought my baseline igf1 was 210. now i know my baseline igf-1 is 159 ng/ml. shooting 2x a day ghrp-6 from rui-product did elevated my baseline igf-1 by 30%. I would go with rui-product if I were you.

I used ghrp-6 from rui-product when my igf-1 level came up 210. I didn't think that ghrp-6 could have a good impact on igf1 so I thought my baseline igf1 was 210. now i know my baseline igf-1 is 159 ng/ml. shooting 2x a day ghrp-6 from rui-product did elevated my baseline igf-1 by 30%. I would go with rui-product if I were you.

Who I am using for both mk & cjc w/dac. I am pleased.

rocko

Who I am using for both mk & cjc w/dac. I am pleased.
chinese peptites gives you the same side effects you normally get from real peptites. I got hot flushes, carber tonnel syndrone better skin, better sleep, and vascular from cjc dac but they dont have the same chemical structure as real peptites. btw, your baseline igf-1 was elevated by 42% which is good but that won't be enough to create new tissues. if you just want to have better skin/sleep, chinese peptites can provide that. on the other hand, if one cannot afford pharma grade hgh then forget about it.

chinese peptites gives you the same side effects you normally get from real peptites. I got hot flushes, carber tonnel syndrone better skin, better sleep, and vascular from cjc dac but they dont have the same chemical structure as real peptites. btw, your baseline igf-1 was elevated by 42% which is good but that won't be enough to create new tissues. if you just want to have better skin/sleep, chinese peptites can provide that. on the other hand, if one cannot afford pharma grade hgh then forget about it.

But doesn't pharma grade HGH have it's own issues? Natural HGH suppression for one thing, and potentially unwanted growth (cartilage, intestines etc)?

Also, what's a "real" peptide? I'm not following your argument.

Bro obviously you havent read this entire thread or any of the other things i have written re peptides man. I am under no delusion as far as their capabilities. I have stated many, many times that you can never achieve from peptides the effects you will from a high dose hgh bodybuilding protocol. Its not gonna happen. There is nothing wrong with that however. It is ok. There are still desirable benefits they can provide and I prefer them over any generic gh for sure.
I scoff at the obvious shill posts where guys spout off bullshit like gaining 10-15 lbs of muscle from peptides. Thats a lot of the reason I run and log the products I do. Not only for myself because I am interested, but also so people can get the straight scoop on what exactly these things will and will not do from someone without an agenda.
Also I don't use Chinese garbage peptides, I use US made peps from rui. I know the industry more than well my friend, and rui uses US made peptides, they have true recombinant dna peps where needed (ie: igf), they have even provided peptides for a couple high profile studies. They are the best quality you are gonna find in our circles. I have researched companies inside and out, talked to industry insiders, even spoke to a person that used to provide them with their peptides. Right from his mouth, "They don't care about cost they care about quality, I just didn't have the facilities to keep up with their volume so i referred them to ______. If you use them you will get what you purchased and it will be of high quality"
Anyway so to sum up how I feel (this is my log if you guys remember):
I feel like the mk677 & cjc w/dac stack is a nice, minimal injection required, GH peptide stack. It will give you some good anti again type gh benefits, the psychological and physical ones, plus a small edge in the area of increased fat loss and increased muscle tissue. Id call it anti aging with some benefits. Overall I think this is a really nice way to go as far as financially and convenience. Hell you inject it less than gh and WAY less than say a MOd GRF/ GHRP2 stack. This is one I see myself just staying on. In fact, at my age this has turned out to be exactly what I hoped it would be, an alternative to prescription GH for anti aging purposes plus a tad more benefit. Its really the perfect alternative to GH hrt. Im not gonna stop running this anytime in the foreseeable future.

But doesn't pharma grade HGH have it's own issues? Natural HGH suppression for one thing, and potentially unwanted growth (cartilage, intestines etc)?

Also, what's a "real" peptide? I'm not following your argument.

He is lumping all peptides together not realizing that where I got my peps from. Also there is some bitterness in his posts. He is prob sick of seeing guys spout off unrealistic bullshit about what peptides do for them. Not realizing your not gonna get that in my log.
Anyway he is saying chinese peptides (just like chinese GH imo) are total garbage, but I didnt use Chinese peptides for this log.
Im not even sure why or if there is an argument here is there? I am sure not having one with him or anybody else LOL

Jimmy, i think your results are fantastic and theyre certainly working well for you. If you dont mind, re-post your current protocol so others can compare without having to sift through your changes.

Once again, i like your results and am considering something similar. Thanks brother.