Mod GRF/Ipamorelin efficacy

Now THAT is interesting. I mean HGH is placental GH vs GHRH which releases a pulse of pituitary HGH. I would be keen to learn what the mechanism of blockage is for that.

Nothing truly spectacular going on here really ... Your pituitary GH is shutdown because of exogenous GH use which raises the bodies regulatory GH hormone called somatostatin. GHRH (or it's analogues; sermorelin, mod grf, cjc1295) works by stimulating GH release by binding to GHRH receptors. Somatostatin is an inhibitory hormone which blocks the action of GHRH at this receptor.

A GHRP though, has a different binding site then GHRH and somatostatin and thus bypasses the inhibitory role of somatostatin. And this is why using a GHRP works even if you are on a GH cycle.

Now THAT is interesting. I mean HGH is placental GH vs GHRH which releases a pulse of pituitary HGH. I would be keen to learn what the mechanism of blockage is for that.

WheN I did a stint of raking HGH is in AM and Ipa/MOD GRF before bed I absolutely felt the usual effects of the peptides despite taking 8 IUs of HGH in the morning.

I wonder if taking HGH EOD instead of ED would reduce the blockage effect.

Do you know if thay blockage effect has been reproduced by any other studies?
This was one of my unanswered questions. If hexarelin can cause a pulse of GH release post rHGH administration, can Ipamorelin also be efficacious? There’s no research on the subject obvs.

The reason for all this pondering (and the purpose of the OP), was because I’m seeing fluid retention with rHGH at ~3IU. Fluid = extra kilos on the scale which I’m trying to avoid.

I was wondering whether I could get the same enhanced recovery from taking PEG-MGF and then administer IPAM/Mod-GRF to restore endogenous GH secretion.

I’m obviously assuming that PEG-MGF will give me the same recovery as rHGH, and that it will avoid the extra fluid retention. Both these assumptions need to be tested.

That's what most people say. I won't take MK677 due to the side effects (namely insane insulin insensitivity ans high blood glucose), but as I said GHRP6 did fuck all for me except make me tired. I didn't even realize until the 2nd or 3rd day. I noticed I was dozing off at my desk (thankfully I work from home) and needing a nap and wanting to just lay in bed and read a book alll day. Then It finally clicked that it was the pep t idea and I stopped it and the next day I was fine.
Yeah thats why i take it(mk667) 2x a week for hunger increase .
The blood sugar increase is exagerated i would say as i read many reports that blood sugar levels stabalized after couple of weeks of taking it.
For me its the anxiety from the constant raised ghrelin that make me take it less frequently .
But most people who dislike mk have never actually taken it just go by what they hear or read, me personally im more hands on type of guy.
Also i have not experienced any inhibitory effect from hgh when taking ghrp/ghrh combo up to 3-4 weeks in and even then i dont know if its from the hgh or just the body adapting to the peptides .
As for my knowledge the hunger hormone bypasses the inhibitory effect of hgh if combined with a ghrh.
People who argue against this say that igf-1 in itself has inhibitory effect on the release of GH separate from somatostatin and low levels of endogenous ghrh.

Mk is the most dirty thing you can take imo. Anxiety, bad sleep, severe water retention, high bg problems, ... and not to mention prolactin and cortisol.

Mk paired with a test booster, the first "ped" cycle I took years ago, is what started my gyno. And not to mention how anxious I was all the time, it was like a constant fear response.

Mk is the most dirty thing you can take imo. Anxiety, bad sleep, severe water retention, high bg problems, ... and not to mention prolactin and cortisol.

Mk paired with a test booster, the first "ped" cycle I took years ago, is what started my gyno. And not to mention how anxious I was all the time, it was like a constant fear response.
Every medicine is poison in the wrong dose.
Also you are a side effect magnet if you dont mind me saying.
I tend to like it and so do the biggest members here so…..
Edit: test booster without estrogen control ar worthless and more trouble than good.

I love MK677. Bad sleep!? It puts me down hard. I also always sleep like 2 hours shorter than usual but wakeup feeling way more refreshed.

Never really noticed anxiety from it. I do notice it makes my pupils constricted and somehow someway has a mild opiodergic effect although ive never seen any research stating such i can definitely perceive the effects.

Nothing puts weight on me faster than MK677, i gain faster than dbol. Very easy to gain 15 pounds in little over a week when first using it via glycogen supercompensation and sarcoplasmic swelling. No its not muscle as in contractile proteins, its intramascular water as in sarcoplasm and such, but damn the change is dramatic and fast but only lasts as long as i keep taking it.

I have more exoerience with MK677 than i do with anyother PED i think. I bought 50g from a chinese company some years ago and have worked my way through a sizeable chunk of that since.

I love MK677. Bad sleep!? It puts me down hard. I also always sleep like 2 hours shorter than usual but wakeup feeling way more refreshed.

Never really noticed anxiety from it. I do notice it makes my pupils constricted and somehow someway has a mild opiodergic effect although ive never seen any research stating such i can definitely perceive the effects.

Nothing puts weight on me faster than MK677, i gain faster than dbol. Very easy to gain 15 pounds in little over a week when first using it via glycogen supercompensation and sarcoplasmic swelling. No its not muscle as in contractile proteins, its intramascular water as in sarcoplasm and such, but damn the change is dramatic and fast but only lasts as long as i keep taking it.

I have more exoerience with MK677 than i do with anyother PED i think. I bought 50g from a chinese company some years ago and have worked my way through a sizeable chunk of that since.
What people fail to understand is that mk667 is NOT a replacement for hgh !
So thats why they hate it and yes its a poor replacement for that.
Mk667 has its own benefits and unique proprieties and is good at what it does .
Also sleep if very good for me to when i use it.

Last edited:
know its an old thread BUUT, newbs be newbs...

in regards to hunger on ipo, ghrelins cause hunger/stress, same mechanism as ghrp6, ghrelins actually cause/are so much stress (perhaps from the hunger?/more susceptible to stress) that induce ptsd effects much easier in rats.. anyway, not surprising ipo is making folks hungry as in that class although its noted to be less than ghrp 2 6. will be amazing if sort out ptsd through anti grhelins! perhaps even taken pre stressors for troops unfortunate we are wired so heavily to avoid dangers/stressors our bodies cause ptsd. obv the FORCING day after day into ultra high stress is very un natural situation.

anyhoo, appreciate all the info/experiences guys!

know its an old thread BUUT, newbs be newbs...

in regards to hunger on ipo, ghrelins cause hunger/stress, same mechanism as ghrp6, ghrelins actually cause/are so much stress (perhaps from the hunger?/more susceptible to stress) that induce ptsd effects much easier in rats.. anyway, not surprising ipo is making folks hungry as in that class although its noted to be less than ghrp 2 6. will be amazing if sort out ptsd through anti grhelins! perhaps even taken pre stressors for troops unfortunate we are wired so heavily to avoid dangers/stressors our bodies cause ptsd. obv the FORCING day after day into ultra high stress is very un natural situation.

anyhoo, appreciate all the info/experiences guys!

Yeah, ghrelin mimemitcs are the worst.

Ipamorelin is good though. No noticeable anxiety or hunger really ...