Monkey King Anabolic

View attachment 99972 View attachment 99973
Better prices, I believe I have the best stealth, clean slate with fuck ups.

She legitimately would rather have my business fail then help me post a picture of her tits online. But I do have more pictures of them that may help prove that they are not the same. My girls skin is darker and her tits aren’t the same shape or as large

Spread eagle... ass pulled apart...
Let's get to the next level of analysis

Upon further mammary analysis, they do appear to be two different sets of jugs. As far as i can tell. But what's the deal with those mouth nipples? Is that a common trait among Asian titties?

The main thing that had me looking at the women was time. Panda swore his chick had a kid not too long ago. Which would cause the weight difference in the posted female pictures along with the chewed up nipple. Like I said, it’s not trying to start any kind of trouble whatsoever. Just as it’s been stated by myself and other members, if it’ll be a change in what was done and a learning experience to produce better customer service and safety for all who use the source I’m all for it. Only big problem I would have is the ruse that came with the announcement of a new lab. But that can be overlooked if members security and well being are now gonna be a priority.

The main thing that had me looking at the women was time. Panda swore his chick had a kid not too long ago. Which would cause the weight difference in the posted female pictures along with the chewed up nipple. Like I said, it’s not trying to start any kind of trouble whatsoever. Just as it’s been stated by myself and other members, if it’ll be a change in what was done and a learning experience to produce better customer service and safety for all who use the source I’m all for it. Only big problem I would have is the ruse that came with the announcement of a new lab. But that can be overlooked if members security and well being are now gonna be a priority.
Fuck Pandas girl. The girl in your avi is SMOKING!

The tits don’t look the same in the first set of pics mk titties are smaller than panda tits.
Y’all need to handle more titties.
But I see what ya guys did you justcwanted more titty pics!

I agree it would be sneaky if panda did reboot as a different lab
BUT
To be perfectly honest that’s exactly what panda should have done after all that b/s happened.
Dropped domestic and rebooted.
Smart business and savvy.
Although some would say shady I say it would have been smart.
Especially knowing what NOT to do!

Do you accept WU/MG/Ria ?
even if that means an additional charge.

To be competitive you have to offer something other sources don't, you know.

He already said in what you quoted he has lower prices and better stealth. Plus he has FREAKIN' MONKEY SHAPED VIALS what more could you want?!?!?!

:D