Monkey King Anabolic

Here is some other flags .in none of they pictures are the silver bags labelled for all we know that shit is beef jerky in there. Here is another flag.powder is actually pretty heavy now on the top shelf there is two photos of it if you go and look.it looks like it’s sitting on a shelf made of MDF but it’s fucken cardboard now how the fuck does all they bags sit on cardboard without it falling in. China either has super strong cardboard or they ain’t filled with raw powder. Also I don’t think they use mdf in China anymore I think they need a liscense and vacuum extractors and shit now when working with it.

Long story short he posted pictures of some silver bag with no labels on any of them some more silver bags in a fridge with no label. Some random birds tittys no Meso in it. And a cheap ass HPLC or what ever the fuck it is tester that could be taken fucken anywhere a college or university. And somehow he seems to of passed vetting. And he posts his stuff in stupid fucken size ziplock bags

So I ain’t the only one thinking some funny shit is going on. If it’s a revamped PPL, no need for the smoke and mirrors. Just make sure our folks safe this go round minus all the lame bullshit. But it just struck me as weird that he says he isn’t from this board, but knew the whole story of what went down with PPL and has better control. Just my two cents. If this isn’t PPL v2.0, cool. Not trolling or starting nothing. But it just look funky as fuck and seems very familiar.

Here is some other flags .in none of they pictures are the silver bags labelled for all we know that shit is beef jerky in there. Here is another flag.powder is actually pretty heavy now on the top shelf there is two photos of it if you go and look.it looks like it’s sitting on a shelf made of MDF but it’s fucken cardboard now how the fuck does all they bags sit on cardboard without it falling in. China either has super strong cardboard or they ain’t filled with raw powder. Also I don’t think they use mdf in China anymore I think they need a liscense and vacuum extractors and shit now when working with it.

Long story short he posted pictures of some silver bag with no labels on any of them some more silver bags in a fridge with no label. Some random birds tittys no Meso in it. And a cheap ass HPLC or what ever the fuck it is tester that could be taken fucken anywhere a college or university. And somehow he seems to of passed vetting. And he posts his stuff in stupid fucken size ziplock bags
Beef jerky in bags that big for the cost of raws seems like a damn good deal though...

Not sure why new sources think that if they pretend their a Chinese guy that they're gonna get more business.

This may be going out on a limb, but regardless, submitted for your approval are two sets of titties.

Titties #1 were posted by Panda.

Titties #2 were posted by MK.

To me, the funky nipple indentations that look like a kid chewed on them fuckers at one point, kinda looks the same. As does the overall shape of the breast.

i'm torn here. i'll let you guys decide.

Attachments

• IMG_0582.JPG
    IMG_0582.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 154
  • tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 149
This may be going out on a limb, but regardless, submitted for your approval are two sets of titties.

To me, the funky nipple indentations that look like a kid chewed on them fuckers at one point, kinda looks the same. As does the overall shape of the breast.

They look the same to me. Got that Mutha Fucka, nice Job Mr Tit Inspector!!!

BOOM
SAME NIPPLES

THATS WHY WE ARE LIFE PARTNERS

I love this place

Good fucking job. As if panda don’t have enough morhfuckin cash already. Damn

Nice titties I love them!