Monkey King Anabolic

This may be going out on a limb, but regardless, submitted for your approval are two sets of titties.

Titties #1 were posted by Panda.

Titties #2 were posted by MK.

To me, the funky nipple indentations that look like a kid chewed on them fuckers at one point, kinda looks the same. As does the overall shape of the breast.

i'm torn here. i'll let you guys decide.

I looked at that shit earlier as well and not only did the tits/nipples catch my attention, but the waist as well. That shit all fits the same persons profile.

First nice tits.

But on a serious note here. So PPL and Monkey are the same person yet acting like 2 different companies?

If it is true, then yes.

Makes sense. Business took a hit after the bust. Many people said they would find their raws elsewhere.

What better way to keep those customers than to pretend that you're another raw provider, and reclaim that lost business.

I looked at that shit earlier as well and not only did the tits/nipples catch my attention, but the waist as well. That shit all fits the same persons profile.

Right? She has that little bit of fat at the bottom of her mid section and coincidentally hiked her pants up high in the Panda pic to hide it. That's my theory anyway.

Right? She has that little bit of fat at the bottom of her mid section and coincidentally hiked her pants up high in the Panda pic to hide it. That's my theory anyway.

I love this fuckin site. Everyone sees that he tried to pimp us out with recycled titties. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one getting the same vibes off of this source.

If it is true, then yes.

Makes sense. Business took a hit after the bust. Many people said they would find their raws elsewhere.

What better way to keep those customers than to pretend that you're another raw provider, and reclaim that lost business.
He also would have definitely had the capital to get a glass factory to completely retool the process for his monkey vials.

I'm loving all the theory's guys. But I am in no way affiliated with Panda. It doesn't take a genius to read through new sources posts to figure out what the community expects from a new source when posting. I only accept crypto currency because its the safest method for payment. My shelves have cardboard on top of them. They are made from wood though. I'd be happy to post some pics of the bags opened. Last but not least unfortunately my girls tittys are smaller then the ones Panda posted. If anyone has any ideas how I can hands down prove that I'm not Panda or affiliated with him I would be more then willing to comply on proving it

@MonkeyKingAnabolic why should we choose you over better known sources i.e. Purple Panda ?

Question not meant to stir controversy
just to see what you have to offer
similar to the 'Why should we hire you?' job interview question

I'm loving all the theory's guys. But I am in no way affiliated with Panda. It doesn't take a genius to read through new sources posts to figure out what the community expects from a new source when posting. I only accept crypto currency because its the safest method for payment. My shelves have cardboard on top of them. They are made from wood though. I'd be happy to post some pics of the bags opened. Last but not least unfortunately my girls tittys are smaller then the ones Panda posted. If anyone has any ideas how I can hands down prove that I'm not Panda or affiliated with him I would be more then willing to comply on proving it

Show her the Panda titty pic and have her replicate it. Same distance, same way she held the phone, etc.

Edit: And don't try to dupe us with a different girl. In case you didn't know, that would end your short run here immediately.

Last edited:
@MonkeyKingAnabolic why should we choose you over better known sources i.e. Purple Panda ?

For one. They haven’t been raided like purple panda....you know... the dea and homeland security.

If this source isn’t affiliated then they haven’t broken their own security policy in website like purple panda.

They haven’t hired a unknown lab who provided contaminated vials like purple panda.

They have yet to mis-Lable gear like purple panda...

Should we continue?

But based off the tits.... this is purple panda.. so one in the same.

EBE369EE-663B-471B-924C-4C35EF1659D2.png 1D90A291-B7E5-4FC4-9A58-527BD7C261D9.png

Better prices, I believe I have the best stealth, clean slate with fuck ups.

Show her the Panda titty pic and have her replicate it. Same distance, same way she held the phone, etc.

Edit: And don't try to dupe us with a different girl. In case you didn't know, that would end your short run here immediately.
She legitimately would rather have my business fail then help me post a picture of her tits online. But I do have more pictures of them that may help prove that they are not the same. My girls skin is darker and her tits aren’t the same shape or as large

I mean I already ordered and will get testing on those compounds so we'll see as far as that goes.

As for as my order as long as I'm getting it the safest way in terms of security and stealth I don't really care where it comes from.

I for one hope this isn’t panda.

Can’t stand the shady tactics used since day one.

Good luck monkey king if you aren’t panda. But you have a lot of eyes on you[emoji263][emoji102][emoji263]

P.s. if you aren’t panda I hope you gain 99% of his business.

And your professionalism is by far better.

I for one hope this isn’t panda.

Can’t stand the shady tactics used since day one.

Good luck monkey king if you aren’t panda. But you have a lot of eyes on you[emoji263][emoji102][emoji263]

P.s. if you aren’t panda I hope you gain 99% of his business.

And your professionalism is by far better.
Well said.

Just, for the love of God, don't open domestic lab @MonkeyKingAnabolic . Sell the monkey vials from China if you have to sell finished oils.

Good luck.

View attachment 99972 View attachment 99973
Better prices, I believe I have the best stealth, clean slate with fuck ups.

She legitimately would rather have my business fail then help me post a picture of her tits online. But I do have more pictures of them that may help prove that they are not the same. My girls skin is darker and her tits aren’t the same shape or as large

Upon further mammary analysis, they do appear to be two different sets of jugs. As far as i can tell. But what's the deal with those mouth nipples? Is that a common trait among Asian titties?