Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

Which country do you ship from? Is it located around scandinavia as mentioned? Never heard of this lab before
Do to opsec reasons I'm not going to answer this on an open forum but I can say that we ship from several countries around the world.

Yeah ur probably from NA no wonder. For EU customers that isnt bad if its properly dosed. Sure everything could be lower but it is what it is
I'm in EU actually, where DNP sources are drier than a nun's cunt, but prices are still as shitty as this.

Price Matching Policy
We will match the price of our competitors. The average price from two separate sources if it meets this criteria.
- The source offers international shipping.
- The source has a delivery guarantee.
- The source has lab tested products and is reputable.
- The source sells on MesoRX forums.

Could you post labtests for these products specifically please?

Cabermax (Cabergoline) 4mg/ml
Letro (Letrozol) 5mg/ml
Monstertropin (Somatropin) 10iu/vial
Pregnyl/HCG
Follistatin 344 1000mcg/vial
Igf-1 (Insulin-like growth factor 1)
Nandrolone (Deca) Lotion P50 (Nandrolone Propionate)
All the Clenbuterol, T3 and Clen/T3 concentrations

The way this brewer blindly guesses i think it's a good idea for members to steer clear of the Clen and T3. Don't say i didn't warn ya.

Price Matching Policy
We will match the price of our competitors. The average price from two separate sources if it meets this criteria.
For DNP I don’t think that’s fair. Only a few places sell it. And some are domestic to USA. Nutraburn and regal labs are chill about their policies.

Price Matching Policy
QSC prices, can you? they have all this criteria

Most of lab tests don't match the labels claim, you need at least to lab test all dangerous items like DNP, Clen... The variance on labs is insane

Price Matching Policy

With so much criteria you might as well say that you'll only refund if the source has the same dick size as you.

Price Matching Policy
You're also talking about delivery guarantee and tested products while you have neither lmao what kind of a shitshow is this